Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? (1121 Views)

Do Couples Eventually Run Out Of Things To Talk About? / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2013
i see pple who get married on Saturday nd start work on monday. please do nigerians go on honeymoon?
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Wetin concern naija couples wif honeymoon?afta wedding na operation start making money!!gringrin
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by r231(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2013
They have to get the money back innit cheesy grin
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by bellong: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2013
How will people who have finished eating all the honey in the moon waste resources in going for what they have been enjoying prior to the legal union?

A lot of people go for honeymoon, maybe you only interact with workaholics grin grin..

Nigerians do go on honeymoon, if in doubt check with the immigration of the United Arab Emirates...

Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by AjaraEwuro: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2013
speak for yourself. I know people who go to honeymoon after their wedding, and beside, whats your idea of a honeymoon?
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
I tire ooo.. u never hear of oyinbo wey resume work after wedding

Some naija people do..
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by NoLoveLost(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
The rich ones go..
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by coogar: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: i see pple who get married on Saturday nd start work on monday. please do nigerians go on honeymoon?

they go to their parents in the village - that's the honeymoon.
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lots of Nigerians go on honeymoon and lots do not. Now you choose!
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Most of the time the marriage has been celebrated already before the paper marriage.
Everyday honey moon In boyfriends kitchen, hotel etc.

The wedding na just cover up. Nothing else.

Except one of my virgin colleague who got married to another virgin.
Every one in our department were calling him that night to see how it's going on. The guy switch off.
When he finally resumed, he couldn't look at anyone for long. I yab am tire.

On topic, ppl still go for honey moon, they may not do it immediately, some eventually get time off, they celebrate their honey moon,
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce: Most of the time the marriage has been celebrated already before the paper marriage.
Everyday honey moon In boyfriends kitchen, hotel etc.

The wedding na just cover up. Nothing else.

Except one of my virgin colleague who got married to another virgin.
Every one in our department were calling him that night to see how it's going on. The guy switch off.
When he finally resumed, he couldn't look at anyone for long. I yab am tire.

On topic, ppl still go for honey moon, they may not do it immediately, some eventually get time off, they celebrate their honey moon,

Na oyinbo dey go honeymoon pass. And just to let you know, the word virgin has been removed from oyinbo dictionary. Honeymoon is not necessarily for disvirgining people anymore. Couples just go out and relax and explore each other. I dont think it whether people go or not has anything to do with pre-marital se*x
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nashville:

Na oyinbo dey go honeymoon pass. And just to let you know, the word virgin has been removed from oyinbo dictionary. Honeymoon is not necessarily for disvirgining people anymore. Couples just go out and relax and explore each other. I dont think it whether people go or not has anything to do with pre-marital se*x

I stated three categories ...
The ones that don't go.
The vigin ones that can wait to explore
And the ones that go when they have less schedule .

Which do you fall in cheesy
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

I stated three categories ...
The ones that don't go.
The vigin ones that can wait to explore
And the ones that go when they have less schedule .

Which do you fall in cheesy

Guess
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nashville:

Guess
Number 2. cheesy
Who knows you might be that my ex colleague.
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:
Number 2. cheesy
Who knows you might be that my ex colleague.

May be. Did you ever work at the white house?
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nashville:

May be. Did you ever work at the white house?

Ha! I know of a White House. cheesy I don't know if that's the one you are referring to.

Not Washington DC sha
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

Ha! I know of a White House. cheesy I don't know if that's the one you are referring to.

Not Washington DC sha

Mine was @ 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I work there as "Oga @ D top"
Re: Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nashville:

Mine was @ 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I work there as "Oga @ D top"

Five(5) Best Things About Being A Married Woman / First Nairaland Baby Of The Year; Welcome!!!! / 10 Underrated Things That Are Essential For Couples To Be Happy