Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

3 Prayers You Must Not Miss For This Week! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Prayers You Must Not Miss For This Week! (428 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / 10 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Prayers You Must Not Miss For This Week! by Letshavefun(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
3 POWER BREAKING PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS WEEK
So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by God's word. Place your hand on your screen. Have faith and believe for with that, this prayer will come to pass.

I stand on Matthew 1vs23 (Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name ''EMMANUEL'' which being interpreted is, God with us). That virgin has conceived and given birth to a child. Philippians 2vs14-15 says a name has been given to that child above every other name that at the name of ''JESUS'', every knee must bow. I declare in that name to you this day that;

* For as many that are waiting for your day of shame, they will wait forever for that day will never come!
* Every power, dominion, principalities, rulers of darkness saying you'll die by accident this week, i cancel that saying. They will die your death!
* God Almighty will bless your going out and coming in this week. IN JESUS NAME. Like nd Join our online community on www.fb.com/havfn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Did All These For Me / An Upcoming Gospel Artiste Is Here, And He Needs Your Support. / As A Christian Are Suppose 2 Have A Permanent Place Of Worship(church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.