Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. (3992 Views)

Islamic State Using Dolls To Train Children How To Behead Infidels / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Uche2nna(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2008
texazzpete:

Except that people aren't killed for practicing polygamy in the US.

Agreed!!!

Now we are talking about the magnitude of the penalty instead of the right of a country to say no to faggidom.

Some posts here insinuates that the country has no such right.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

Agreed!!!

Now we are talking about the magnitude of the penalty instead of the right of a country to say no to faggidom.

Some posts here insinuates that the country has no such right.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

It is simple,

It is against the law to be gay in Gambia. Nobody is saying that it is illegal to be gay, it is just illegal to be gay in GAMBIA. cheesy So if You are gay and You com into Gambia. Do yourself a favor, keep your faggishness to yourself. Or leave.

I believe the US has a law against polygamy undecided I wonder who is contesting that.

Because its against the country law that means if they visit the country they should get killed because of that.
In the bible, jesus sat down with prostitutes, murderers and sinners. If Jesus can do that, then a country like Gambia can accept gay visitors.

I am pretty sure Gambia has worse things than Gay people.

ono:

They have been judged already. And Death is their sentence and reward for the type of lifestyle they practise - I'm addressing this to Sean who wants them to be judged by God - And I hope he knows the God he's referring to here.

I am a she and yes they have been judged by God. Human shouldnt judge them.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Uche2nna(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Because its against the country law that means if they visit the country they should get killed because of that.

The penalty for that I agree is alittle bit harsh. Maybe Jailtime would suffice.

SeanT21:

, then a country like Gambia can accept gay visitors.

They dont have to. The bible also advocates that we have respect for constituted authority. If those guys kept thier hands to themselves we would not be having this discourse. Let them wait till they get back to California, Virginia et al!!!

Why dont the US accept polygamists?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by RThESlyR: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Because its against the country law that means[b] if they visit the country they should get killed because of that.
In the bible, jesus sat down with prostitutes, murderers and sinners. If Jesus can do that, then a country like Gambia can accept gay visitors. [/b]
What part of LAW! you don't understand? . . .Gambia's Law says they dont want gay and you are here preaching??
How many people have been beheaded in Saudi just because of drugs?? why dont you go and preach to them as well??
I am sure those gays are very much aware of this law before they decide to go into their Country.
Gays are not allowed in gambia. . .if a gay is found. . he/she would be killed. . .simple!
They owns their Country . . .so pls stop preaching!
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MethodMan3(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2008
SeanT21:

In the bible, jesus sat down with prostitutes, murderers and sinners. If Jesus can do that, then a country like Gambia can accept gay visitors.

I am pretty sure Gambia has worse things than Gay people.

I am a she and yes they have been judged by God. Human shouldnt judge them.

STORY MY PREACHER!
JESUS SITTING DOWN WITH PROSTITUTES HAS GOT FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH gays GOING TO GAMBIA
WHAT BUTT PIRATES ARE TRYING TO DO IS TURN GAMBIA INTO A FUCKING HOMO RESORT
BUT GAMBIA HAS THE RIGHTS TO FUCKING BARR, BEHEAD AND BEDAZZLE BUTT FUCKERS!

UR HERE TALKING NONSENSE AND PREACHING, YOU BETTER GO AND FIND A CHURCH OR UR OWN PARISH

®Th£ Sly®:

What part of LAW! you don't understand? . . .Gambia's Law says they don't want gay and you are here preaching??
How many people have been beheaded in Saudi just because of drugs?? why don't you go and preach to them as well??
I am sure those gays are very much aware of this law before they decide to go into their Country.
Gays are not allowed in gambia. . .if a gay is found. . he/she would be killed. . .simple!
They owns their Country . . .so please stop preaching!

WELL SAID AND THANK YOU JARE!
PREACHER LIKE THE GUY PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND, THE GUY FIT BE GAY SEF WHO KNOW!LOL
IT IS GAMBIA'S LAW AND IF I WAS THE HEAD OF NIGERIA I WOULD HAVE A GAYBOY'S DICK CHOPPED OFF!
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2008
Method-Man:

STORY MY PREACHER!
JESUS SITTING DOWN WITH PROSTITUTES HAS GOT FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH gays GOING TO GAMBIA
WHAT BUTT PIRATES ARE TRYING TO DO IS TURN GAMBIA INTO A FUCKING HOMO RESORT
BUT GAMBIA HAS THE RIGHTS TO FUCKING BARR, BEHEAD AND BEDAZZLE BUTT FUCKERS!

UR HERE TALKING NONSENSE AND PREACHING, YOU BETTER GO AND FIND A CHURCH OR UR OWN PARISH

WELL SAID AND THANK YOU JARE!
PREACHER LIKE THE GUY PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND, THE GUY FIT BE GAY SEF WHO KNOW!LOL
IT IS GAMBIA'S LAW AND IF I WAS THE HEAD OF NIGERIA I WOULD HAVE A GAYBOY'S DICK CHOPPED OFF!

I am not a guy and definately not a preacher. If someone tries to make all the one mided people here on the board understand certain things that make them a preacher? GTFOH.

what if Gambia didnt like a certain race, will it be right to behead that particular race because they visited the damn country? NO.

And you better not call me gay. Just becuse i'm defending them doesnt make me one of them U Fool.

Just because a few Gay people visit Gambia doesnt mean they are turning it into a Gay Resort.

Thank God you live in nigeria. I really dont want an closemind idiot like you living on the same continent as me.Matter of fact not on the same planet. Try Mars.

It seems to me that you dont get around that much, because if you did and have met gay people and have gay friends like i have, you will know that they are the same as you and me but just have different sexuality.

Let God be the damn judge, NOT GAMBIA.

This is discrimination in the highest degree. Those of yall that want Gambia to kill Gay people must have a brick for a heart.

I dont agree with people being gay but they dont need to be kill because of it.

Uche2nna:

The penalty for that I agree is alittle bit harsh. Maybe Jailtime would suffice.

They don't have to. The bible also advocates that we have respect for constituted authority. If those guys kept their hands to themselves we would not be having this discourse. Let them wait till they get back to California, Virginia et al!!!

Why don't the US accept polygamists?

do the US kill people becuase they have more than one partner? No. accepting is one thing and punnishing them is another.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Kobojunkie: 3:29am On Jun 11, 2008
I am quite sure the law of the land is not about what you think or do not think, neither is it about what you believe or accept or do not accept. It is the layed down law of the land that no Gays need apply/enter. The law is made clear and so people should learn to respect laws not go around trying to make it about their personal feelings and emotions. It is harsh but it is the law there and unless the people are complaining, I would that foreigners learn to respect the laws in foreign lands they choose to visit.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Blatant: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am quite sure the law of the land is not about what you think or do not think, neither is it about what you believe or accept or do not accept. It is the layed down law of the land that no Gays need apply/enter. The law is made clear and so people should learn to respect laws not go around trying to make it about their personal feelings and emotions. It is harsh but it is the law there and unless the people are complaining, I would that foreigners learn to respect the laws in foreign lands they choose to visit.

kobojunkie, i'm beginning to like your opinions
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Blatant: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2008
If Gambia makes a law that it doesn't want gay people. gay people should stay away. No one has a right to tell Gambia what law to make and what punishment to impose for breaking laws.

I also have a couple of gay friends but I dont condone homosexuality and they know that I would rather have them stay in the west and not take their abnormal acts to 'my country'
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Uche2nna(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
Blatant:

I also have a couple of gay friends but I don't condone homosexuality and they know that I would rather have them stay in the west and not take their abnormal acts to 'my country'

grin grin grin grin

Homo-alert!!!

@ Sean

Point is that You don't correct a supposedly harsh law by breaking it while it is still in effect. Those Gay[i]ners[/i] should know that. Gambia does not ask Gay people not to come into the country , she just prefers that You don't show any faggish tendencies while You are there. It can't get simpler than that.

In the US it is perfectly legal for a man to run around sticking his manliness into another man's butthole but illegal for a man to have more than one wife. Hello

In Gambia it is perfectly legal for a man to marry more than one wife but illegal for a man to stick up his manliness into a fellow man's butthole.

Respect each country's laws if and while You are there.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
I am respecting their law but killing them is taking it a lil bit far, dont you think. Just tell them to leave the country. I am sure those gay people didnt even know.

america dont accept polygamist but they dont kill them when they visit the country.

wasnt it 3 years ago when akon stated that he had more than 1 wife. Where does he live at now? US
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Uche2nna(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
SeanT21:

I am respecting their law but killing them is taking it a little bit far, don't you think. Just tell them to leave the country. I am sure those gay people didnt even know.

america don't accept polygamist but they don't kill them when they visit the country.

wasnt it 3 years ago when akon stated that he had more than 1 wife. Where does he live at now? US

Yeah, right. And all the wives are officiallly recognised and documented in the US.
Was he not the one accused of humping a 15 yr old on stage grin

Anyway, I agree that the killing part is harsh.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Yeah, right. And all the wives are officiallly recognised and documented in the US.
Was he not the one accused of humping a 15 yr old on stage grin

Anyway, I agree that the killing part is harsh.

yes but he didn't know that she was 15. the club was for grownups. Not for teenagers. He did apologized.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Jay-FK
You do sound like a sissy !! You are a bloody butt-pirate and i tot a big Tec 9 for gays like you.Gay plonker

@Method-Man
Those vermins should be decapitated for real they have no right to spread their gay virus to the Gambians besides it is against their law to be gay is that a crime
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
@sleek_p
Who is this mofo? What does my traveling abroad have to do with my dislike for gay peeps.Are you this dull?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by JayFK(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
Novacaine:

@sleek_p
Who is this mofo? What does my traveling abroad have to do with my dislike for gay peeps.Are you this dull?
Novacaine:

@Jay-FK
You do sound like a sissy !! You are a bloody butt-pirate and i tot a big Tec 9 for gays like you.Gay plonker
lol first off I'm not gay, so get that out of your puny mind.
I notice in your profile your holding a gun and you just happen to live in Mobile, Alabama. Can I hear someone say REDNECK!!!, Tell me do you have a child with your sister too? Fucking Idiot, I bet the computer you're using is stolen too. YOU are scum, do us all a favor and kill yourself, since you can neither read properly nor argue properly. Usually its the people that hate gays the most who just happen to be gay, just look at Ted Haggard.

Novacaine:

@Jay-FK
I sound like a sissy !! I am a bloody butt-pirate and i got a big Tec 9 for you.
How gay of you

Novacaine:

@Jay-FK
i tot a big Tec 9 for gays like you.
Again wow, You must be really dying to have sex with a dude.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2008
JayFK:

lol first off I'm not gay, so get that out of your puny mind.
I notice in your profile your holding a gun and you just happen to live in Mobile, Alabama. Can I hear someone say REDNECK!!!, Tell me do you have a child with your sister too? Fucking Idiot, I bet the computer you're using is stolen too. YOU are scum, do us all a favor and kill yourself, since you can neither read properly nor argue properly. Usually its the people that hate gays the most who just happen to be gay, just look at Ted Haggard.
How gay of you
Again wow, You must be really dying to have sex with a dude.

living in the south doesnt make you a redneck.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2008
@SeanT21
Please dont mind the retard he is obviously high on semen grin

@Gay-FK
If you are not a gay why are you going around snooping on my profile?I am from the south and we dont play that gay shit round here so keep your wrinkled pee-wee to yourself my drama will give you trauma

JayFK:

Tell me do you have a child with your sister too?
Ohh that you are gay is not enough you are down with incest too? You need help man!!

@topic
Seriously whats going on i turned on my t.v the other day and saw that gay bitch Ellen Degeneres announce on daytime t.v that she was getting married to her long-time lesbo lover.Aint that a bitch?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
Novacaine:

@SeanT21
Please don't mind the retard he is obviously high on semen grin

@Gay-FK
If you are not a gay why are you going around snooping on my profile?I am from the south and we don't play that gay shit round here so keep your wrinkled pee-wee to yourself my drama will give you trauma
Ohh that you are gay is not enough you are down with incest too? You need help man!!

@topic
Seriously whats going on i turned on my t.v the other day and saw that gay bitch Ellen Degeneres announce on daytime t.v that she was getting married to her long-time lesbo lover.Aint that a bitch?

I like Ellen. she is funny and amussing. I wonder how 2 lesbian have sex? hmmmm
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MethodMan3(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2008
SeanT21:

I am not a guy and definately not a preacher. If someone tries to make all the one mided people here on the board understand certain things that make them a preacher? GTFOH.

what if Gambia didnt like a certain race, will it be right to behead that particular race because they visited the damn country? NO.

And you better not call me gay. Just becuse i'm defending them doesnt make me one of them You Fool.

Just because a few Gay people visit Gambia doesnt mean they are turning it into a Gay Resort.

Thank God you live in nigeria. I really don't want an closemind idiot like you living on the same continent as me.Matter of fact not on the same planet. Try Mars.

It seems to me that you don't get around that much, because if you did and have met gay people and have gay friends like i have, you will know that they are the same as you and me but just have different sexuality.

Let God be the damn judge, NOT GAMBIA.

This is discrimination in the highest degree. Those of yall that want Gambia to kill Gay people must have a brick for a heart.

I don't agree with people being gay but they don't need to be kill because of it.

do the US kill people becuase they have more than one partner? No. accepting is one thing and punnishing them is another.

Listen Miss, it is simple and straightforward, GAMBIA do not want BUTT FUCKERS

If you have POO PUSHERS as friends, it is your own cup of tea!!

For your information, i do not live in Nigeria and that has not got fuc.k all to do with my comments.

I get around love, i have seen gay people and every little goddam trannies

but i fucking hate them(and i have the rights), they can never be the same as me becoz

they are FUDGE PACKERS and i love pussies!

If you want to defend gay people that much and u wallow around BENDERS, u might as well go GAYJOY!

Tell your SHI.T PUSHING friends that they were not born gay, they chose to defy nature

they have incurred the wrath of the Almighty and they would rot in hell! grin
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MethodMan3(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2008
SeanT21:

I like Ellen. she is funny and amussing. I wonder how 2 lesbian have sex? hmmmm

Since you are wondering how two lezzies have "SEX" why not try it out

You got loads of gay playmates havnt you? grin

Playboys and bosom-squeezing girls are cursed! cool
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
Method-Man:

Since you are wondering how two lezzies have "SEX" why not try it out

You got loads of gay playmates havnt you? grin

Playboys and bosom-squeezing girls are cursed! cool

no thanks.
Method-Man:

Listen Miss, it is simple and straightforward, GAMBIA do not want BUTT FUCKERS

If you have POO PUSHERS as friends, it is your own cup of tea!!

For your information, i do not live in Nigeria and that has not got fuc.k all to do with my comments.

I get around love, i have seen gay people and every little goddam trannies

but i fucking hate them(and i have the rights), they can never be the same as me becoz

they are FUDGE PACKERS and i love pussies!

If you want to defend gay people that much and u wallow around BENDERS, u might as well go GAYJOY!

Tell your SHI.T PUSHING friends that they were not born gay, they chose to defy nature
they have incurred the wrath of the Almighty and they would rot in hell! grin

who the Bleep said anything about Gay people being born Gay.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
@Method-Man
Easy with the chic its Gay-Fk i have a problem with!! things are going crazy now we even have gay priests how sick is that even California has legalized gay marriage i fear for the future embarassed

@SeanT21
She stopped being funny to me the day i found out she was a lezzie
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by 2Legit: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
dem don yamutu the sodomites?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un Has A Hilariously Terrible New Haircut - See Pic! / Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush / It’s Official: America Is Now No. 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.