Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji (2016 Views)

Governor Nasir El-Rufai Visits Destitutes' Home In Kaduna / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Adeyemi Ikuforiji (Lagos Speaker) In EFCC Custody Over 7 Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by malc619(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Chris-OD:

So how does sack equate to deportation? You ignorant illiterate.

cheesy grin cheesy

Tot you were gonna deny the act. Besides what T.A. Orji did is far worse than the deportation of Nigerians by Peter Obi and Co.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by kettykin: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2013
This time around they should drop them directly on Niger bridge other wise the adequate response to this nonsense effrontery will not be triggered. I hope the easterners , Niger delta igbos and other friendly states are watching closely
Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2013
Excellent development from LASG.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by dridowu: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2013
U plan to spoil lagos, law catches you , then next available brt is for u, 2am u will b drop in ur state.
Ipinle Eko oni baje ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by mascot87(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2013
acidosis™:

Lol...

..and how does your comment affect the fact that I will enter and exit Lagos anyhow as I want, anytime, any day without the permission of anyone, not even your thiefery Ikuforiji can stop me grin

Take heart... grin
How does your comment affect the rate at which destitutes would be relocated back to there families?

In other news,if you become a nuisance in Lagos,you will be reunited back to your family.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by Trailii: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2013
now we don dey see who own lagos... stupid ppl. but i tot d seven days ultimatum OUK gave has pass... y he no take fashola go court again... wat a cursed tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by bashydemy(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Trail ii: now we don dey see who own lagos... stupid ppl. but i tot d seven days ultimatum OUK gave has pass... y he no take fashola go court again... wat a cursed tribe.
You they mind that yeye OUK, the guys no mumu no get bearing
Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by plaindealer: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2013
Full scale Reunion exercise in effect.. grin grin

Eko Akete Ilu Ogbon

Eko aro se se maja

Eko Aromisa legbe legbe

Moyo fun e, moyo fun ara mi.

Adamu orisa tin komo ti kogbon

Eko Akete ilu ogbon..

Eyo eko ti nfi goolu se re..

Eni ti o'ba re Ilu Eko, ko ya bu omi suru mu

Ti oju o ba ti ehin igbeti, oju o ni ti ilu eko

Mo fe iku lo

Mo fe arun lo

Ko owo ati omo ko ma ba wa gbe ni ilu eko

Omu we ma shi laya obinrin dugbe dugbe

Oko ni ti iku

ile ni tepa

L'esi ma ba oni kerese du ile baba re

Ko baje lori olugbon, ko ni baje lori aresa

Akin Olu Oba Ilu Eko, ki Ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese

Babatunde Omo Raji Fashola, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Eko o ni gba igba kugba lai lai

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by Yorubest: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Trail ii: now we don dey see who own lagos... stupid ppl. but i tot d seven days ultimatum OUK gave has pass... y he no take fashola go court again... wat a cursed tribe.

When it was 24hrs to the 3 day ultimatum, they cowardly shifted it to 28 days

We know all they can do is rant about what they can't

We take action, we take responsibility

They beat their chests and sob the more

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chris-OD:

Can you show evidence that Abia deported anyone from Abia?
Yes, Abia State "deported" non-indigenes from their civil service and relocated them nowhere.
Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by Yorubest: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Yes, Abia State "deported" non-indigenes from their civil service and relocated them nowhere.

Don't mind him

So its justifiable for us to lay off all Igbos in our state civil service I think?

There are countless Igbos on the LASG's civil service pension payroll

There are even lots more working with the LASG today

When my mother retired as a director, her assistant was a doctor from Delta State (Delta Igbo to be precise). He had risen to the position of an Assistant Director in a Yoruba state government's civil service. Can that happen anywhere else?

We have been very very tolerant as a matter of fact

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by 3ace(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
If the move is for security reason, I support it. In this era of bombings everywhere, one must always be at alert. These terrorists can disguise in any form to carry out their nefarious activities.
Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by EkoAtlantic: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
kettykin: This time around they should drop them directly on Niger bridge other wise the adequate response to this nonsense effrontery will not be triggered. I hope the easterners , Niger delta igbos and other friendly states are watching closely

Uncivilized manners as usual grin
Ever since you ibos have been using your gragra mentality in telling the world your wishes, have you people actually been able to achieve just one of those wishes with your uncivilized manners?
It's not about how boastful and disastrous you are, but how effective you can use your brain if you have one.
Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2013
malc619:

cheesy grin cheesy

Tot you were gonna deny the act. Besides what T.A. Orji did is far worse than the deportation of Nigerians by Peter Obi and Co.

Abi o
Re: Lagos Govt’ll Continue To Send Destitutes Packing -ikuforiji by ola6: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
These are the progressives!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Fola Akinkuotu Of NCAA Must Be Sacked / Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere / Mayhem Averted As Okorocha’s Supporters, Mbaise Youths Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.