Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds (2027 Views)

Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport / Pictures Of Governor's House Built By Former Ekiti Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by perry2020(f): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ongoing viral reports say the outgoing Governor of Ekiti state Kayode Fayemi spent about N3billion renovating and revamping the government quarters. - spending at least N100million for his bedroom and his wife's as the beds in there worth 30 and 20 million Naira respectively.  
The newly elected Governor of Ekiti state, Governor Ayo Fayose allegedly revealed this.

According to him, in a statement by his Special Assistant Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the new government house was an act of insensitivity to the plight of Ekiti State people, many of whom cannot afford to feed once in a day.

“When we visited the Government House for the first time yesterday, I was like: how I wish I can sell off this place or turn it to commercial use.“It is simply wicked for a governor to be more interested in this manner of ostentatious comfort at the expense of the people.“The bed on which Fayemi slept before he left government alone costs over N30 million!

“That of his wife costs over N20 million! “Between Fayemi and his wife, what was spent on their bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms will be in the region of N100 million.

“How can a responsible government use borrowed fund to provide this kind of luxury for the governor and his family alone in a state where a lot of people cannot afford to feed once in a day?

“People should ask the outgone governor what was really wrong with the abandoned governor’s lodge used by his (Fayemi) predecessors?, the governor quizzed. 

See more photos below:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/10/how-former-ekiti-governor-fayemi-and.html?m=1

Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by ademega(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chai ! If its tru and not political statement ,this is called pure wickedness to d people of ekiti and madness to this man
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by perry2020(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
ademega:
Chai ! If its tru and not political statement ,this is called pure wickedness to d people of ekiti and madness to this man
Worst part is they haven't been paid for 5mnths now.
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by Yello1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
oboy,see as dem roast money alive here.there is God ooo
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by gtrust: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Fayemi was sharing rice with NO MEAT to Ekiti great citizens

and he was sleeping here
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol....
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by jiggla: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
I want to believe politician knows how to fan bitterness among the populace, it was first said that the money spent on the new Governor`s lodge was N20billion now it is N3+billion can we have access to the lodge of other Governors and that of president and compare and contrast? Fayose should get down to business and if he knows that something like his own poultry without chicken happened then let him called the EFCC who can easily probe Fayemi and even jail him cos he is in the opposition but Fayose poultry is untouchable. Or may be it is like the Ado Ekiti - Ikere Road that was paved during and and could not stand up to three months before it was excavated all because he wanted to please his boss then. Or let him sell the place and move on or better still turn it to hotel as he did to the formal one. one thing is sure and which I believe "whatever a man sow that he will reap" if Fayemi sowed evil he will reap evil thesame is applicable to us all, politician or not. So my candid advice sir, transform Ekiti and make it a place of attraction. Ekiti a gbe a o

1 Like

Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin now i see why APC hates fayose ,the man sabi serve them hot.whallahi
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by perry2020(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
jiggla:
I want to believe politician knows how to fan bitterness among the populace, it was first said that the money spent on the new Governor`s lodge was N20billion now it is N3+billion can we have access to the lodge of other Governors and that of president and compare and contrast? Fayose should get down to business and if he knows that something like his own poultry without chicken happened then let him called the EFCC who can easily probe Fayemi and even jail him cos he is in the opposition but Fayose poultry is untouchable. Or may be it is like the Ado Ekiti - Ikere Road that was paved during and and could not stand up to three months before it was excavated all because he wanted to please his boss then. Or let him sell the place and move on or better still turn it to hotel as he did to the formal one. one thing is sure and which I believe "whatever a man sow that he will reap" if Fayemi sowed evil he will reap evil thesame is applicable to us all, politician or not. So my candid advice sir, transform Ekiti and make it a place of attraction. Ekiti a gbe a o
But for those that do such do they do it for the intrest of the peopleor coz they wana lash their opponents.
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by perry2020(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Lol....
It's nt a laughing matter seriously just imagine a whole lot of people suffering while sumone is is staying in a room that can feed,pay salaries of almost everyone in that state,its just so inhuman,yet they haven't payed them in five months,their kids can't go to skul coz they must pay school fees,the youths result into stealing,yahoo etc and then they call the youths names meanwhile they are the cause of this countries failure,imagine many other governors who lavish money like this yet we keep shouting the economy of Nigeria is bad meanwhile the major problem is that the cash ain't circulating,i see it as a big shame oo.
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by perry2020(f): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
gtrust:
Fayemi was sharing rice with NO MEAT to Ekiti great citizens

and he was sleeping here
You can imagine how greedy he is.
Re: How Former Ekiti Governor, Fayemi And His Wifey Slept On N50 Million Beds by gtrust: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
perry2020:

You can imagine how greedy he is.

I tell you.
When I 1st saw that picture, I assumed the state was so so poor but now we know better!!

(1) (Reply)

Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest / EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: The Face Of Ese Oruru’s Abductor, Yunusa Yellow / Graphic Video: 2 PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.