Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Use Tecno Android Phone As Modem On Your Computer/tablet To Browse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Tecno Android Phone As Modem On Your Computer/tablet To Browse (4844 Views)

Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Tecno Android Phone As Modem On Your Computer/tablet To Browse by phemiay(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2013
With the widely spread and recognition of the very affordable tecno android phones. It is becoming increasing necessary to maximize if functions which is capable of. Buying modem to use on your computer is an extra cost for those using tecno android phone.When you want to use Nokia phone as modem on your computer you download Nokia Pc Suite or Nokia Ovi Suite software and install it then you connect through
it to the internet using your phone USB cable or Bluetooth. Since the arrival of tecno android phone there as not been any software you can install on your laptop/pc to connect to the internet but there are still other ways /methods that tecno android phone or let me say android phones can be connected to computer to browse the internet.. In this post i will share with you how you can use tecno android phone as modem on your computer using USB connection, Bluetooth Hotspot and Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot. You can share your android data connection with your computer through tethering which can be achieve through Bluetooth Hotspot for computers that has Bluetooth, Portable Wi-fi hotspot that create Wi-Fi Hotspot that upto eight computers can be connected to it and also direct sharing of internet using USB cable.http://www.josphatinfo.com/2013/08/Using-android-phone-as-modem.html

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Hot Note Lollipop Upgrade Issues Let's Fix It Up / Poco X3 Unboxing And Quick Review(photos) - 120Hz Display Beast / Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.