Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) (56600 Views)

4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by EMERITUS85(m): 6:24am On Aug 30, 2015
have been a fan of tecno since their birth until i discovered that tecno is a scam yes i said it tecno is a scam.

to make the story short i bought a tecno flagship phone the almighty phantom z last year and believe me the phone is superb with a good display but considering the price i bought it 59k it supposed to worth it. fast forward to 2015 the phone still remains a flagship tecno phone because no other tecno beats it's spec but how can such a flagship phone still runs kitkat even when lollipop is now rampant on Chinese brands like infinix gionee etc. considering the amount i bought the phone i think I deserve a lollipop update instead of making customers money valuable to them they are busy producing scrap in the name of phone while their media paid hypers will hype the Useless scrap to the extent of comparing c8 to iPhone (abomination)
well in the end i have to sell my over priced phantom z which i bought 59k not less than 1 year as low as 29k and right now am a proud user of infinix hot note pro updated from 4.4 to 5.1 (that's value of money)

please don't tell me that tecno is cheap thus update are not necessary because infinix gionee are also more cheaper but are churning out updates for their customers that's what I call value of money.

if you want to buy a phone with sure ota update go for

gionee (best when it comes to Ota)

infinix(happy they kept their promise)

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by christinie(f): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2015
You don't wanna know what I suffered in the 'hands' of my Techno Phantom.

53 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by UnknownT: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2015
#TeamBlackBerryBold2

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by EMERITUS85(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
You don't wanna know what I suffered in the 'hands' of my Techno Phantom.

do you know that the funny part is that my friend that owns the over hyped phantom a3 that had a little issue still under warranty went to their office only for them to tell him that they have phased the phone out and that they won't repair it for him. na so my guy use vex smash the phone in front of them and told them frankly that they have lost one customer because phone is not a pampers (use and trowey)

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by slap1(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
#TeamBlackBerryBold2
Your own worse pass.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Ohiomoba5: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2015
U b fool naw u sold ur phantom z bcoz of u needed a lollipop update.iz it d os u wanna eat? Ar mean u guys dey behave like kid tomorrow dem go change m to tomato den u sell d infinix again.i use tecno phantom z mini nd u can never compare infinix with tecno phantom z.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by UnknownT: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2015
slap1:

Your own worse pass.
the 3310 of smartphones? Which one be suffer again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by eleko1: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Tecno is a useless phone.@ Op, u aren't far from the truth,I sold mine @ 15k.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by christinie(f): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2015
They took about 6 weeks to repair mine. And I gave it out later.
EMERITUS85:

do you know that the funny part is that my friend that owns the over hyped phantom a3 that had a little issue still under warranty went to their office only for them to tell him that they have phased the phone out and that they won't repair it for him. na so my guy use vex smash the phone in front of them and told them frankly that they have lost one customer because phone is not a pampers (use and trowey)

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by EMERITUS85(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Ohiomoba5:
U b fool naw u sold ur phantom z bcoz of u needed a lollipop update.iz it d os u wanna eat? Ar mean u guys dey behave like kid tomorrow dem go change m to tomato den u sell d infinix again.i use tecno phantom z mini nd u can never compare infinix with tecno phantom z.

my friend shut up your dirty mouth there you know nothing mr man tecno is ripping off Nigerians by backdating it's customers and you are here talking nonsense.

someone bought a phone of 59k not less than 1 year and no hope of lollipop update and you're talking trash. yes infinix and gionee that gives it at cheaper price are fools huh?

it's obvious you're a primitive bastard that knows nothing on technology. remove display infinix hot note pro beats phantom z hands down.

tecno mugu

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by EMERITUS85(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
They took about 6 weeks to repair mine.

very useless company yet you'll see them over hyping one useless scrap that runs lollipop with some outdated 1gb ram yet you'll see one useless blinded fan comparing a 1gb + not less than 2500mAh to 2gb + 4000mAh or even iPhone 6 grin

how pathetic can some people be

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2015
my guy I support you,WAITING BE TECNO SELF?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by EMERITUS85(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2015
eleko1:
Tecno is a useless phone.@ Op, u aren't far from the truth,I sold mine @ 15k.

you mean you sold phantom z 15k ? shocked

cheiii i rather drop it in my cupboard than a to sell it that amount cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by eleko1: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
I can't kip the antique miserable thing.
EMERITUS85:

you mean you sold phantom z 15k ? shocked

cheiii i rather drop it in my cupboard than a to sell it that amount cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Another tecno thread....... ...

......Biliki! Where are you?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by mop4: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
I want to sell my phantom z....... Op u r so much on point.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Youngzedd(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
I have said this times without numbers that Tecno days are numbered.

We have other top quality Chinese brands with frequent OTA. The likes of Xiaomi, Meizu, UMI, Ulefone etc.
If you need a quality and affordable Chinese phone checkout Kulimart.com

Just imagine their latest device called Camon C8 that its camera look like fake. 5MP interpolated to 13MP.

Tecno fans are kids who will soon come and derail this thread.

Any phone I buy must equate the money I paid for it. Value for money.

#TeamXiaomi
#MIUI

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Are u sure op..... how much is infinix hot pro sef? and wetin be lollipop? dem dey sell lolli or OK pop sweet... and pls don't underrate that c8. the phone badt

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by kulobyno: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Cheap phones, cheap performance, short life span, lost data, ruin communicatiin, Long heartbreak

12 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by bqlekan(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Hehe cheesy where the G's and the T's fans

Back to the topic, I think tecno not giving phantom z OTA update is a low on their side. This might also be a plus on customers side. Most of us root our phones, we void certificates and securities in the process, an OTA update for phones like this may permanently brick your phone, thereby rendering it useless

Why not try manual flashing on your phantom before sellling. Atleast that keeps your phone rooted and free from brick if done well.

Never a fan of MediaTeK devices tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Vstuffs(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by ayusco85(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
This OP must be a wailing wailer. Did they force u to buy the phone? Pls stop spoiling Tecno phone's hustle. Nigerians are so wicked. Why cldnt u ve just quitely sold the phone without making so much fuss about it?
#TechnoWailer

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by ignis: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
I can never use any Chinese phone, whether Tecno, Gionee or Infinix. If it's not Samsung, it must be apple.

34 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by lekjons(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
well, am a Tecno fan, but i like this(competion in mobile phone brands), i want to use that tecno phantom z infinix hot note, gionee etc.

still waiting for when their prices'll be less than N10k

Good Development!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by damiloladuke: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm, your opinion

YOU NEED MORE MONEY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
very true I remember buying that over hype p5
when I was in naija

stupid company

thank god hear in Melbourne, tecno and likes can't be found

Techno has served it's purpose...to bring android to people that couldn't afford it 2 years ago.
for this we must thank them anyway

op shut up, god punish u

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by ladyF(f): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Eeyah....Samsung still for me

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
-All this Gionee--Tecno----infinix they are still Chinko products you know...
Maybe am wrong...

Have used this Tecno A+ b4 around early last year--
The thing got spoilt just 1month later*

Can't go for all this products again... Will stick to Samsung/Blackberry Products... For now..

#S4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
tecno is a very cheap phone,with expensive part,and inferior performance...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) by heskeyefe: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
na story u dey find no use na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Activate Mtn 100mb For N100 And 50mb For N50 Data Plan / Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira / See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.