Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

New Plate Number And Driver's License - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Plate Number And Driver's License (33982 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number: How Much In Lagos? / LASTMA Fighting Passengers And Driver At Obanikoro Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by Abbott(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Are these the peeps that want to send someone to space? Ordinary plate number and licence, na big deal?
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by harrison1234(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Mystery 1:

How can one replace a Lagos number while staying outside Lagos

Thanks.
u can do it from any start dt has an FRSC itc unite its vry easy jst go to FRSC for more details
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by tayoast(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
How inconsiderate those at the helm are.

Why can't they give out the new license plates for 'free'?
After all, the so called old licence plates were purchased by the vehicle owners. Why then should we pay through the nose for new plates? Why?!

We are our own problems in this country. Very backward in thinking. Everyone cares about themselves and their pockets.

1 Like

Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by lastpage: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
harrison1234: u can do it from any start dt has an FRSC itc unite its vry easy jst go to FRSC for more details

Abeg, write in vernacular! shocked shocked
dis kin "Grammar" no be my language!! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by kadegbite89yah: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
The whole idea of New Plate Number And Driver License is just a waist of our precious time because if our Government are really serious they should lead by example themselves.
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by question(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
As 31st of September does not exist, the deadline will only hold if FRSC can change world calender to make 31 days on the 9th month of the year..

Bloody vagabonds in power.

2 Likes

Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by Emekayoung(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
This guys shuldnt start the enforcement yet because am not yet prepared.
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by uboma(m): 3:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Hello forum members,

How do i go about securing the new driver's license in Abuja? My old one got expired 7 days ago. I have read through this thread and its really sad to hear the stress others have passed through just to secure the new driver's license and number plates. Has anyone here gotten his from Abuja? How long did it take you and what's the process like?
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
uboma: Hello forum members,

How do i go about securing the new driver's license in Abuja? My old one got expired 7 days ago. I have read through this thread and its really sad to hear the stress others have passed through just to secure the new driver's license and number plates. Has anyone here gotten his from Abuja? How long did it take you and what's the process like?

To get an original drivers licence these are the procedures to follow
(1)Log onto www.nigeriandriverslicence.org to download the application form
(2)Fill the form and print out the filled form
(3)Proceed to the bank with the bank payment code downloaded from the net to pay for the licence fee(N6350)
(4).... sorry for the break, just follow the steps outline on the website and your good to go.

I'm preparing to get the new license plates
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by uboma(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
n.oxide:

To get an original drivers licence these are the procedures to follow
(1)Log onto www.nigeriandriverslicence.org to download the application form
(2)Fill the form and print out the filled form
(3)Proceed to the bank with the bank payment code downloaded from the net to pay for the licence fee(N6350)
(4).... sorry for the break, just follow the steps outline on the website and your good to go.

I'm preparing to get the new license plates

Thank you for the response but the link you providing is not opening. Please check and re-send the correct link. how long will it take to get a copy of the new Driver's License after making payment at the bank?
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by cunlay007(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
For ur new car plate number call dis dude 07038848298 he works in MVaa lagos ikeja
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
here is the correct link https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/

N/B: d former was spelt wrong @ nigeria
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
here's for the new vehicle number plates

http://www.nvisng.org/
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
SO has anybody got the new Driver's licence? cos most guys I know only have the temp one till date.
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2013
^ ^ I have cool
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by philipjunior23: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Pls how much is it to renew ur number plate, they told me its 35k at d license office, how true is it. Pls.
Aarenaija: Another way for the boys to make money.
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
n.oxide:
^ ^ I have cool
Im not talking of the temp paper they print that was meant to last or 3 months, Im talking of the new plastic
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by bermedaylay: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
If you want to register your vehicle in Abuja (with New plate number, Insurance and Road worthiness), you can get it for N35,000 and collect it within 4-5days or pay N38,000 to collect it the second day.
Just call Bami on 08035348363.
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by bermedaylay: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
If you want to register your vehicle in Abuja (with New plate number, Insurance and Road worthiness), you can get it for N35,000 and collect it within 4-5days or pay N38,000 to collect it the second day.
Just call Bami on 08035348363.
Re: New Plate Number And Driver's License by finni(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Get your plate number, license, roadworthiness, insurance for just 35k in Lagos within 3 Hours: Call Muyiwa on 0803-223-6630 or visit https://www.nairaland.com/1359964/register-license-new-tokunbo-vehicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Of Discussion Vs Discussion Continues / Someone Just Paid ₦17.5 Billion For This 56 Year-old Ferrari 250 GTO / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.