Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan (1121 Views)

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by agbameta: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2013

FOR the second time in eight days, Minister of State for Education Nyesom Wike yesterday blew hot over the Rivers State crisis, declaring that he won’t fold his arms and watch Governor Rotimi Amaechi rubbish President Goodluck Jonathan.

“The message is clear. This is a mass movement, because we want a change in Rivers State. I was a politician before I became a minister and I am still a politician. I cannot fold my arms and stay in Abuja and be doing ministerial work and somebody (Amaechi) is giving my boss conditions. I will not accept that”, he said.

He alleged that Amaechi, who is also the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), could no longer sleep as he (Wike) promised him, adding that the governor is restless.

Wike spoke yesterday at the Community Secondary School, Unyeada in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State. It was at the inauguration of the Local council and Wards (11) Executive Committees of the Grassroots Development Initiative (GDI), of which he is the grand patron.

Last night, Rivers State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, last night, dismissed Wike’s outburst; saying: “I do not feel it is statemanly for Wike to state that Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Governor of Rivers State and the Chairman of the NGF, cannot sleep again.”

Fully-armed soldiers and policemen provided security for Wike, who moved into and out of the ancient town in helicopter. Deputy Governor Tele Ikuru hails from Ikuru Town in the Council.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wike-i-wont-allow-amaechi-rubbish-jonathan/

The red highlight speaks volume. You job is in Abuja to look after Nigerian students, but this idiotic Aso Rock slave clown is telling Nigerians that his disgusting presidential thuggery and violent activities is more important than idle Nigerian students and and on going strikes...

This is just to sad on so many level.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by MrAboki: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2013
In the words of Amaechi; WIKE IS TOO INSIGNIFICANT TO DISCUSS

NUFF SAID
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Wike the fool has spoken again. ASUU strike still dey oooo.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by slimghost(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: In the words of Amaechi; WIKE IS TOO INSIGNIFICANT TO DISCUSS

NUFF SAID

So why is he giving your boss sleepless nights? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by Kanwulia: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na who dey rubbish who?
WONDERS!!!
Sounds like a DEMI-ILLITERATE!!!!
See neck like BOAR-CONSTRICTOR!!! cry
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by globalaid(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
why don't you let your boss carry his cross or are you his spokesperson.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by slimghost(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
globalaid: why don't you let your boss carry his cross or are you his spokesperson.

Because his boss is too busy piloting the affairs of this nation to bother about one silly spoilt brat called Amaechi.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by Djkels(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wike street in ph
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wike is oiling the wheel that is feeding his progress. Personal progress being made at the detriment of his people.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by agbameta: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Any responsible and credible administration go don fire this thug and embarrassment a long time ago, but it's yet to happen because they are all birds of the same feather..
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by gramci: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
agbameta: Any responsible and credible administration go don fire this thug and embarrassment a long time ago, but it's yet to happen because they are all birds of the same feather..

you think you guys have monopoly of cesspit grin
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Abu otu!

Ikwerre bu otu!!
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by DeCleff(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
I pity those listening to these set of homosapiens whose cupboard are filled up with skeletons.

I have few questions to ask

1) Gov. Ameachi threatened to expose the so called Abuja'based politicians; what is stopping him from doing so?

2) Why is Wike so desperate to have the suspended Obio/Akpor council boss & the 17 councilors recalled?

3) Why is GEJ so desperate over 2015 election?

4) Why can't GEJ concerntrate on delivering the dividens of democracy to the masses who voted him into power?

5)I spend 4hrs just to move from Oyigbo to Eleme junction due to an extremely bad federal road in Rivers state; why?

6) On the east-west road, since 2010 when late president Yar' Adua approved N40bn for the same road and the money approved in 2011, 2012 & 2013 budgets, though work is going on but for how long?

7) Most people voted for GEJ because when he assume office as president, the price of fuel was stable and there was no scarcity but the after election, the first gift he gave the masses was the increase of fuel price with the subsidy story.

cool How many of the subsidy thieves are in prison today?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by DanAnyiam: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
slimghost:

Because his boss is too busy piloting the affairs of this nation to bother about one silly spoilt brat called Amaechi.
Nice to know, so who is piloting the affairs of Nigerian dwindling educational system? I guess no one, because someone who is paid handsomely to do it is busy piloting the affairs of Amaechi's insomnia. What a country!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by DanAnyiam: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Abu otu!

Ikwerre bu otu!!
eziokwu ikwerre bu otu: It didn't start today, how they joined they betrayed their blood brothers at the dawn of 1970. Denounce the ancestoral heritage, disowned their own flesh and blood and joining the vulture as they share the remains of their own brothers left over and they renamed it ABANDONED PROPERTY.

What Wike is doing to Amaechi has become a curse in Ikwerre land and its not ending so soon.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by DeCleff(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
eziokwu ikwerre bu otu: It didn't start today, how they joined they betrayed their blood brothers at the dawn of 1970. Denounce the ancestoral heritage, disowned their own flesh and blood and joining the vulture as they share the remains of their own brothers left over and they renamed it ABANDONED PROPERTY.

What Wike is doing to Amaechi has become a curse in Ikwerre land and its not ending so soon.

I am an Ikwerre guy but the truth remains that i regret being born to an Ikwerre family because majority of them are extremely wicked and full of betrayal.

The crisis between Ameachi and Wike can also be traced to betrayal, which either Ameachi or Wike is guilty of.
Re: Wike: I Won’t Allow Amaechi Rubbish Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Mumu man,yr ministry is in disarray n all u can think n talk about is amaechi.ewu gambia!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's GDP Expected To Rise To $900 Billion In 2020 / Obi Grants Seventy Million Naira Intervention Fund To Farmers / Anglican Priest Arrested For Rape In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.