Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) (3935 Views)

Heartbreaking Photos Of A 12-year-old Boy Whose Head Hangs At A 180-degree Angle / Shaun_ts Insanity Workout / Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by dayjuicecomng: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
C.J Senter, now 12-years old is better known as the workout kid. He is a unique little man who blows everyone away with his athletic abilities. He has a body most men dream of and a lot of women die for . While most kids would rather stay glued to video games, C.J loves to exercise while having fun. - See more at: http://dayjuice.com.ng/the-workout-kid-12-year-old-fitness-guru-with-6-packsphotos/#sthash.clpjAlGr.dpuf

1 Like

Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by debayun(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol dis looks weird in a way wonda hw he will look when he is 18
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by deols(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Who is making this little boy suffer?
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by Anyi3(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
looks more like malnutrition from here or is something wrong with my HTC viewing angle
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by ChiSun27(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Am thrilled. R u sure dis dude is 12?
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by dannyjay64(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
I can only marvel at his courage.
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
He is too young for this...very much at risk of stunting his growth.
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by Djkels(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
D stomach is cool tho
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by okwabayi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will say this till I die: the best 'workout' humans can do is manual labour. It makes one strong and fit and like athletes they'll look different depending on their body type.
I once saw two grayed out old men doing some construction work in my street. These men were no less than 50 - 53 years of age. The heat generated from their bodies at work was so much they resorted to wearing only black briefs so they'll efficiently sweat off the heat.
I tell you, these men looked no different from foreign underwear models. They were built like 24 year old fitness enthusiasts from the neck down.
Re: The Workout Kid: 12-year Old Fitness Guru With 6-packs(photos) by chukxie(m): 4:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Nice. I wish I had such a great body. Eba, pounded yam... no go let me see road to the gym.

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Fenugreek Seeds And Dill Seeds Needed / Wish I Could Be Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.