Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister (6344 Views)

Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / “I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Meet Jim Iyke`s Kid Sister Natasha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by informa: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nollywood sweetheart, Uche Jombo, was captured in this photo with her little sister. Pretty young babe don't you think?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/Uche-Jombo-with-kid-sister.html

Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Tjohn1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
No, i disagree with you.
She is ugly and looks like a village girl.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nawao! Lwkmd see teeth
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
T-john:
No, i disagree with you.
I thought you ladies say no woman is ugly?
Smh at the woman race!
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by dplomaticVal: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
why's her sis bony undecided
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
yes and she looks just like her sister
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by slimmygold1(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
T-john:
No, i disagree with you.
dont always shape ur mouth to call someone urgly ok,av u ever created human being befor.if u are beautiful tank God for urself.That gal is beautiful ok

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by solaceguy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
K
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by seedord247(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
T-john:
No, i disagree with you.

you self fit call person ugly??

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by pweetiedee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
wao. She will be beautiful wen she is grown up. I think uche shud try and love-vendor her up. She does luk like a village girl. She is fine tho
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
So you basically saying that she should wear a weave/wig for her to look like a "city" girl? undecided
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by NLprincess(f): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
The sis got the looks of an househelp. Make una no bite me o, na my observatn.
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Kweenkasia: 1:31am On Aug 14, 2013
solaceguy: She is beautiful jare, black beauty. Asa nwa.
y de sis no polish am?smh
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by SugaryBelle(f): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by SugaryBelle(f): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2013
T-john:
No, i disagree with you.
because she is natural,when she wears weave u'l also call her fake.ewu hausa
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Heeee mubi nyana grin
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Tjohn1(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
SugaryBelle: because she is natural,when she wears weave u'l also call her fake.ewu hausa

Ewu Yoruba or Igbo.
She is UGLY, hug electric pole tongue
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Tjohn1(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
slimmy gold: dont always shape ur mouth to call someone urgly ok,av u ever created human being befor.if u are beautiful tank God for urself.That gal is beautiful ok

Yes Madam
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by franklinnnoli: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2013
[left][/left]Nawao! I believe say she no dey give her family money. na so na angryNawao! I believe say she no dey give her family money. na so na
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Abbey2sam(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Her name must be eyinloge
Re: PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
informa: Nollywood sweetheart, Uche Jombo, was captured in this photo with her little sister. Pretty young babe don't you think?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/Uche-Jombo-with-kid-sister.html
_

Lekwenu mgbeke o!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Sira Shows Off Her Natural Hair In Sexy Instagram Photos / Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello” / Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.