Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh (1598 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by naijagaga: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Are you too strong to fall in love?

I am not too strong to fall in love; I am human and I have feelings too. I don’t think there is any woman on earth that has not experienced love in one form or the other.
Is it possible for you to marry an actor?

That’s not possible; I can never be caught doing that. I can’t marry an actor.
Do you consider yourself a good role model?

[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=165844.0&attach=62280&image.jpg[/img]

I am a role model to those who see me as one; I am sure Nigerians out there see and read all these things and they laugh. I am sure there are people out there who appreciate what I do as an actress and hope to someday achieve what I have achieved as a thespian.
For how long will your career continue to thrive on controversy?

My career thrives on everything; my career thrives on all the ups and downs that I have been faced with. But most especially, the controversies have made me stronger and wiser.
What’s your take on the fact that most people believe that you are weird and wild?

I don’t care about them because they don’t care about me; everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I live my life the way I want to. People should also remember that I am human and no one is perfect.

Source: Niajagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by KaceeDcontrol(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ok
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by Fitzy4real(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mods, pls move this article to the front page.

I believe I'm speaking the mind of a lot of NLers when I say that there have been too much Beverly Osu stories on the front page that we are starting to miss Poko...
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by motherofpearl: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Just laughing*
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by arthur2k5: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Fitzy4real: Mods, pls move this article to the front page.

I believe I'm speaking the mind of a lot of NLers when I say that there have been too much Beverly Osu stories on the front page that we are starting to miss Poko...

YOU ARE RIGHT PAL!
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by kunlekunle: 4:40am On Aug 13, 2013
go for GEJ
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by fatdon2(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Wetin consign me.
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by tyson99(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2013

Seconded
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by NLprincess(f): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
An actor cant marry u too
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2013
They Can't Marry u either,No Vex!
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by Kweenkasia: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2013
mother-of-pearl:
*Just laughing*
which actor sef 4 like marry am?
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2013
I'm not surprised, when all the actors don already put and commot undecided
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by pawa4ul: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2013
WHICH ACTOR WOULD WANT TO MARRY A PSYCHO NAA? GO AND SLEEP JOOR.
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by Agozie48: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2013

lol its kinda true..... But poko story don tire me....
Re: I Cant Marry An Actor : Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mtscheeeew! Has she seen anyone yet?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Moses Efret Attempts Suicide Through Drug / Meet Nollywood Home Breakers Who Found Love / Celebrity Good Girls Gones Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.