Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam (18206 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / A Discussion On Muslim Women Marrying Non-muslim Men / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by riloxy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
It's always profitable when you stand firm on the right path... Glory be to God.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Inoknowbook: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tell me how this Iman will ever be converted by Christians. The man na hard core oo!
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
im not a muslim but i must say i am most impressed by this mans act of leadership. he stayed to help his "friend" then helped the wounded in the hall, didnt scamper for his life despite the eminent danger, kudous on this imam. #Bad prank though#

3 Likes

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by YesBosss(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
If you have faith, you can move mountain. I like the Sheikh...

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Very impressed by this imam. People must learn to stand for something.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Afrobasic(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
haha... this was funny grin
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Kslib(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lmfao!!!!!!
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by maclatunji: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
atlwireles: Very impressed by this imam. People must learn to stand for something.

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Ashabie(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Allah Akbar! Its not funny at all,twas a grt lesson for me personally. May Allah make it easier for us.and for those who believe it was staged,am not sure of that,this is just like all this American Scare tactics,if u are familiar with that you will no he's nt aware of it.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by olapluto(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
I guess we know what the last utterance of this Imam will be on this earth. Really inspiring.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by MissBiba(f): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Shey na by force 2 laugh ni?
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
I see a MAN with INNER-STRENGTH.

I love this man. I don't know what he was chanting...but even an earthquake couldn't stop him.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by MissBiba(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I refuse to laff
shey na by force 2 laugh ni?
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Horo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Masha Allah very impressive may us have strong iman just like this sheik
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Uglyduckling: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'm a Christian, but damn!! You've got to admire the guy's faith. He kept chanting whatever it was he was chanting to Allah inspite of the choas. Hope our pastors can also exhibit the same feat if they were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by telexfree1: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Expensive joke
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by mithel(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
I swear me i wont take it easy with the pransters oh , ahan shocked una wan give person heart attack undecided grin grin

weyrey people cheesy
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
@all
Guy please, that video was scripted. it was just acting.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Im really impressed. How i wish i have half his faith
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Im really impressed. Allahu Akbar!!
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by kpozite(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
What is funny in the video that you guys are going nuts about? It is very lame not funny at all
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by cold(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Interesting what years of indoctrination can do to the human mind.even the Christians believe with faith you can move mountains.It's all in the mind

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by arcalbertb: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nawahoo
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by loswhite(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Please, what device and browser are you using?
he is using Nokia 3310....lol
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by NewAlfa: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
If only most muslims with authority have the same attitude to a little laugh, prank and human comedy from time to time. Instead we have people like maclatunji that wont tolerate anything out of the strict ways he has been taught.

Mac, please be truthful. If that prank have been played on you, would you have taken it with smiles and hugs as the imam did?

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by maclatunji: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
New Alfa: If only most muslims with authority have the same attitude to a little laugh, prank and human comedy from time to time. Instead we have people like maclatunji that wont tolerate anything out of the strict ways he has been taught.

Mac, please be truthful. If that prank have been played on you, would you have taken it with smiles and hugs as the imam did?

What do you know about moi? Not much. The truth is I don't know what my reaction would be.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by NewAlfa: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
maclatunji:

What do you know about moi? Not much. The truth is I don't know what my reaction would be.

Well, seeing how you react on this forum to very little (innocent) jokes that may concern islam, it is easy to guess that you would not take such a prank lightly if you were an imam.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by maclatunji: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
New Alfa:

Well, seeing how you react on this forum to very little (innocent) jokes that may concern islam, it is easy to guess that you would not take such a prank lightly if you were an imam.

Let's stick to the topic.

Thank you.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by swizzle(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2013
wow! Islam can b beautiful sometimes...do not let the radicals deceive you.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by tbaba1234: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2013
New Alfa:

It is one thing to make jokes about me or play a practical joke on me, I am fine with that.

It is another to make jokes about Islam or its figures, that is crossing the line.
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by tttye(f): 12:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Allah Akbar
Re: Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2013
joeey6: Hw do I watch it on my bb without my money being taken

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / Obasanjo Builds N350M Mosque And Arabic School In Abeokuta / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.