Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel (11597 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke Dares Jonathan / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by taharqa: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2013
nerodenero: I'm not against constructive criticism at all but when it comes from individuals of questionable characters, that is where I have problem. Nobody is happy with the government of the day but I don't think Akande is in the right position to criticise.
Are u Sick or what?? Abeg, speak for yr self and yr irrelevant lots. Last time I checked, d President Approval's rating was around 53%, one of d highest amongst sitting Presidents anywhere in d world.... One of d worst thing that can happen to an individual or group, is to bliv its own propaganda

3 Likes

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by slimfit1(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2013
It looks like people who come here to defend Jonathan are all illiterate them selves or beneficiaries of his loose distribution of the national treasury.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Lordave: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
seedord247:

Product of bag of rice and 5,000 naira. grin
how can I blame you?
The truth is that you are missing something while APC is deceiving you.
It's better that I take 5k and a bag of rice than to be whipped with a Broom that I'm still going to clean up a mess with.

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Ajibam: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
What is this One saying now?
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by HOTWATER(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Super Dan: It is only Jonathan administration that every Tom, Dick and Harry will wake up and talk rubbish. I don't blame them, progressive my foot.

Obama said he knows that some Aemricans abuse him with all manner of words and that it is his duty to protect their right to do so . Democracy is really sweet under GEJ .
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by calaway: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2013
HOTWATER:

Obama said he knows that some Aemricans abuse him with all manner of words and that it is his duty to protect their right to do so . Democracy is really sweet under GEJ .
BETTER AMERICA WHERE ONLY WORDS ARE USED TO MAKE THE PRESIDENT UNCOMFORTABLE. IN NIGERIA THE HAUSA WILL KILL IGBOS CHRISTIANS AND BOMB CHURCHES. WHILE THE YOURUBA WILL DEPORT THE IGBOS ALL TO MAKE GEJ UNCOMFORTABLE. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by R3dsp3ar(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Mr. Akande need to be flogged coz he doesn't respect his age. Though, Presido is too gentle, if not he shud have been in jail by now
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Azeez532(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2013
slim fit :
It looks like people who come here to defend Jonathan are all illiterate them selves or beneficiaries of his loose distribution of the national treasury.
i wonder too.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Azeez532(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2013
R3dsp3ar: Mr. Akande need to be flogged coz he doesn't respect his age. Though, Presido is too gentle, if not he shud have been in jail by now
been in jail? Haba,why can't you throw him inside yourself na,undemocratic element.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by maryhaam(f): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2013
When it comes to politics I love nairaland views and opinion thrills me............team observer.........
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by moshoodn(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2013
boladez:
There is no ridicule in telling someone he needs to raise his game! In the old people's home, you can get lots of experience and good advice intermittently. In the kindergaten all you get is cries wimps and diapers.

The response to Akande by the presidency like always has no substance but just childish tantrums. It just proves mr Akande right. Let them face governance and take the lessons from critics. Even in countries where things work, the leaders are bashed.

The presidency should wake up and work if it needs to show they have worked at all in the last four years.

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2013
D retardinho @ aso is a stooge that often times adduce flimsy excuses 4 his incompetence!
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by RoseEze3(f): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2013
maryhaam: When it comes to politics I love nairaland views and opinion thrills me............team observer.........
I totally agree with you dear.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Pataki: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2013
President Retardeen has always been the most insulted president across the globe.

After 2015, he is going to be the most insulted ex-president (dead or alive) across the globe.

Enough with this kindergarten president who himself acknowledged as leaked by Wikileaks from the US cable that he is totally unfit for a president.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by bodee(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Judas2013: Divide Nigeria please! That is the only way out
your name has said it all
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by saved: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Please join us in our Kindergarten class: P... for Paw-paw, D...for Dog, P... for President. Class dismissed, Hurray........

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by ShineuEye: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2013
Pataki: President Retardeen has always been the most insulted president across the globe.

After 2015, he is going to be the most insulted ex-president (dead or alive) across the globe.

Enough with this kindergarten president who himself acknowledged as leaked by Wikileaks from the US cable that he is totally unfit for a president.

My dear you have a looonnnggg waaaaay to waiiiiit. You should start hugging a transformer already.

Bru-ha-ha-ah-ha!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Miriachi: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2013
APC is a disgrace 2 Nigerians, even God urges pple 2 respect/pray 4 dia leaders....I hope dis APC won't instiga8 gullible youths 2 violent protest after d'v bin defeated in 2015,cos I c no way dis bunch of disgruntled/violent politicians will produce a president com 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by bubadaniel13: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2013
As much as i cherish the intellectual prowess of the likes of Lai Mohammed, the APC since its formation appears to be attacking the person of the President GEJ, undoubtedly constructive criticism is good for democracy but one wonders whether criticism will win any vote for the APC, i think they channel all their energies towards making the party popular rather than blowing big grammar on the social media and other channels which largely a mirage.

1 Like

Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
greatgod2012: Nigeria politics=politics of bitterness.
SMH undecided
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Mrshroud: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
slim fit :
where is the logical base of this ur statement.
You must be Nobody in particular.
4YM you're literate.smh
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Temptee101(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is APC's strategy to heat up the polity and make d country ungovernable with their rants and empty threats. Is vry palpable that APC have nothing new to offer, thats y they tend to channel all deir energy n strenght to continuous criticisms of d current administration. Apc is no different from pdp. They shud all go 2 hell jooh
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by thaoriginator: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
seedord247:

Product of bag of rice and 5,000 naira. grin
grin

Poor me sad

I voted for GEJ last year for #1,000 undecided
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by willibounce: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
calaway:
BETTER AMERICA WHERE ONLY WORDS ARE USED TO MAKE THE PRESIDENT UNCOMFORTABLE. IN NIGERIA THE HAUSA WILL KILL IGBOS CHRISTIANS AND BOMB CHURCHES. WHILE THE YOURUBA WILL DEPORT THE IGBOS ALL TO MAKE GEJ UNCOMFORTABLE. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

You have started again. Igbos aRe d only ppl being bombed in d north abi? And they aRe d only ppl being deported. I still don't understand how somebody from bayelsa is an Igbo man. Bayelsans and Igbos don't speak dsame language abeg.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Ovamboland(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr shroud:
and if you're not Mr bean, tell me how you connected the definition of Libel to my statement.
Are u hallucinating? Or u b learner?

So you responded to the OP without seeing the title or the contents and somehow ended up disagreeing with Akande's statements.
I said it..Kindergarten posters, you don't know what Libel is yet GEJ/Abati is right and APC/Akande is wrong.

Please stick with Sesame street and leave Nairaland.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by musiwa1b: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by gameboy727(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
LMFAO. . . So love Nairalanders. They can argue on silly things that wont add a dime to their pockets. Keep it up boys.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Dbeliever(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
When a leader agrees to pick up challenges and critisism, he strives. Thats while foriegners are better than us. When will our president learn to pick up challenges and critisism so that he can ammend his ways for good? Thank God 2015 is fast approaching!.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by comrChris(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
y nt let dis man b apc?al d way 2accra 2mek dis hurting statemnt n u still want him 2keep quite,.,he has built many almijiri skuls 4u backward northners wich ur past clowns(now in apc)couldnot do,.pls akande,buhari,tinubu,liar M n co u pple shud mind ur biznx
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Mrshroud: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ovamboland:

So you responded to the OP without seeing the title or the contents and somehow ended up disagreeing with Akande's statements.
I said it..Kindergarten posters, you don't know what Libel is yet GEJ/Abati is right and APC/Akande is wrong.

Please stick with Sesame street and leave Nairaland.
in your case , this acronym OP most def means Out of Point.
I choose to reply to the desired elements in the content of the post, and 'libel' wasn't exactly one of the elements i was reacting to when you appeared from nowhere asking me to define libel, like u had just acquired knowledge of the definition yourself and wanted to show off.
You must be a prefect of the old school of thought.
Go and establish ur own forum Mr Ovambo or wateva.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by moshoodn(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Easy guys. . .

Let's be objective in our views and thoughts.
Re: APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Even if u are given the chance, u wil achieve nothing rather u wil be looking for ur retirement benefits. besides, wit d way u d country is going, u wil die of heart attack quickly. i support d young team not d oldies.
dare to teach & not criticize?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

145 Aggrieved Pro-Atiku Support Groups Endorse Buhari / APC, PDP Fight Over Failure To Restructure Nigeria Since 1999 / Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.