Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (7591 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by stepo707: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sylva Dares Jonathan, Flags Off Campaign

Barring any hitches, Governor Timipre Sylva of Bayelsa State has decided to dare President Goodluck Jonathan and the National Headquarters of his party by going ahead to flag off his governorship campaign tomorrow at the Samson Siasia Sports complex,Yenagoa.
P.M.NEWS can confirm that plans are afoot by the embattled governor to flag off his campaign despite the refusal of the National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to nominate him as one of the party’s aspirants for the 19 November primary.

We gathered this morning that after intense lobbying and consultations, all the PDP Governors in the country and all National Assembly members from Bayelsa State, except Seriake Henry Dickson, are queuing behind Sylva.

An aide of the governor said the PDP governors argued that the National Secretariat of the party has not been able to justify the reason for refusing to clear Sylva after he was cleared by the Gubernatorial Election Screening Committee in Port Harcourt and issued a certificate.

They argued that merely citing “security reasons” is speculative and mere conjecture, which cannot be proven in law.

The PDP governors and members of the National Assembly have argued that no panel or court of competent jurisdiction has indicted Governor Sylva of any crime and so the fate of the governor can befall anybody based on mere hearsay.

When P.M.NEWS called Mr. Nathan Egba, Commissioner for Information on phone, he confirmed the flag off of the campaign tomorrow.

“Yes. I can confirm that the governor will flag off his campaign tomorrow.”

Asked if the governor has cleared all issues concerning his nomination, the commissioner said: “I don’t know anything about that. All I know is that the governor is flagging off campaigns tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Seriake Henry Dickson, Sylva’s arch-rival, has set up a contact committee ahead of his flag off campaign.

Yenagoa, the state capital, was calm this morning after clashes days ago by the aspirants’ supporters left several people dead.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/11/sylva-dares-jonathan-flags-off-campaign/comment-page-1/#comment-150449

Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by CyberG: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2011
LOL. . .Jonathan's face gives him a way as too stupid to be class rep talk less of LG chairman! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Beaf: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2011
CyberG:

LOL. . .Jonathan's face gives him a way as too silly to be class rep talk less of LG chairman! tongue tongue grin grin

Fools like you will naturally support the likes of Sylva. No surprises.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by CyberG: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Fvuck off. . .lap dog! Give your useless opinion but leave me out of it. . .Jonaloser bitchpussy! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by OAM4J: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2011
Interesting! can't wait to see the ending.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Pukkah: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2011
The other governors are just playing the Ostrich. So some people just woke up one day and decided to disqualify Sylva?

Well, let him go ahead and declare. No matter what happens, he's already politically wounded.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Johndoe100(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2011
The governor has been cleared already, the natioanal party should mind it's bizness lest they end up with another Amaechi situation.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by ektbear: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2011
*munches popcorn*

This should be damn entertaining.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2011
poor bayelsa lurching from on loser to the next

i don't even expect much from murray bruce - we can all remeber how he left nta, which people say he looted of material to start silverbird

plus his prominent canvassing for GEJ - wasnt that shameful interview with dbanj on silverbird tv?
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
I sorry for dem
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by google1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
wake up jonah
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by figment232(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
@CyberG
you re so disgusting. Shit head!
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Natasha2(f): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
watched the whole thing on Tv very very annoying  angry angry angry angry
God won't let it Sylva will not and cannot win this election tufia, We don't want him it really beats my imagination that because of #1500 people support this man, we have suffered enough , what does he want to do? to kill the rest people who are alive? 
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by OAM4J: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
^Who do you support as the next governor of your state, Natasha ?
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by iykak47: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
CyberG:

Fvuck off. . .lap dog! Give your useless opinion but leave me out of it. . .Jonaloser bitchpussy! tongue tongue grin grin
when your creative thinking fails you, you resort to bullying.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Natasha2(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
@OAM4J to be frank when I look at all the candidates I just shake my head, there's none that I actauly support but the thing is as it is now anything other than Sylva will be better cheesy half bread is better than kpof kpof, I'll probably go with Dickson, there's actually no good candidate.    
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
Natasha, u're from BayelsA? Wonders don kill me,
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by OAM4J: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

@OAM4J to be frank when I look at all the candidates I just shake my head, there's none that I actauly support but the thing is as it is now anything other than Sylva will be better cheesy half bread is better than kpof kpof, I'll probably go with Dickson, there's actually no good candidate.    

OK. cool
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by zinosleek(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
pple of bayelsa dont let wat happen in delta happen to u, fight for good governance, deltans are weeping cos of the dog head dat was forced on us. make una no gree o
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by doctokwus: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
D people of bayelsa must learn to enforce d choice dey want like d people of imo did,no oda pson frm outside wi come & do it 4dem.If Okorocha dosnt turn out gud,@least imolites av known how to ensure dat majority view holds sway.It is for d same reason I wi neva sympathise wt abians& deltans,they allowed 2 incompetent clowns ride over dem& deserve wateva heinous things they get.
Silva was openly rejected wen GEJ came campaigning,its now time dat majority say that despite whateva monetary inducement he throws dere way,he stands rejected.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by eros(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
Someone please get rid of Sylva already. angry angry angry
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Natasha2(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
musKeeto:

Natasha, u're from BayelsA? Wonders don kill me,
Ehen so? If wonders want to kill you what are you waiting for? die na grin
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by CyberG: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
figment232:

@CyberG
you re so disgusting. poo head!

Must suck so bad for Jonadead Shitluck your father and benefactor. . .LOL. Get a life and stop follow-follow at your old age. . .pvhedopvile!! tongue tongue You both look like each other - Mountain of rotten shaite - eat that!! tongue tongue

iykak47:

when your creative thinking fails you, you resort to bullying.

How am I bullying a cadaver president like Shitluck Jonadense!? It's called an opinion and you need to leave me alone! pvhedopvile!!. . .pvhedopvile!!!! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by 1luvkipsus: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
He's not daring Jonathan,he's only exercising his right 2 contest for election,and i know Jonathan is not stopping him from contesting elections.Only that he has to fly the flag of another political party,surely not PDP!
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by iykak47: 4:48am On Nov 13, 2011
CyberG:

Must suck so bad for Jonadead Shitluck your father and benefactor. . .LOL. Get a life and stop follow-follow at your old age. . .pvhedopvile!! tongue tongue You both look like each other - Mountain of rotten shaite - eat that!! tongue tongue

How am I bullying a cadaver president like Shitluck Jonadense!? It's called an opinion and you need to leave me alone! pvhedopvile!!. . .pvhedopvile!!!! tongue tongue grin grin
Its also my opinion that insulting GEJ in a public forum at any given opportunity shows you have little or no white creamy substance in your skull.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by CyberG: 5:04am On Nov 13, 2011
iykak47:

Its also my opinion that insulting GEJ in a public forum at any given opportunity shows you have little or no white creamy substance in your skull.

And who cares about a dead-brain opinion like yours? You should worry about your cadaver Jonashit Failuck, you and him actually have nothing upstairs <== Fact!

No fvck off pvedophile!
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Idealkocep: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2011
This is getting hot. Cant wait to see the end.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by dplordx(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2011
@CyberG.

How dare you attack the chimp in command.

@CyberG x2:

How dare you attack Beaf. Hes a like the Hydra. The guy has several heads, cut one, many more grows (I mean, they pay the pr1ck salary to attack anybody irregardless of how stupid Beaf himself or the Chimp in Command sounds). Abeg bros, u nor be hercules o. Leave beaf and GEJ alone cool
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Reference(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Reminds one of the battles between the Fed and states during the OBJ period. The people came out better for it. Perhaps when two elephants fight democracy wins.

I think Bayelsa will be better for it. Now there is unrivalled political awareness. I've always been wary of consensus candidates and political calm.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by jevic(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] Whatever the problem is, Gov. Sylva should settle with them (PDP) and go ahead with his campaign.
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by Kolababa: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2011
Which of the following is the greatest threat to Nigerian democracy?
A. Boko Haram
B. PDP
C. Poverty
D. Corruption
E. Zoning
Re: Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign by 1025: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2011
@beaf,
if there is any fool here, i think is u and whosoever u represent. what is the role of a president in choosing a gov in a democratic setting? i was listening to the new yellow paw paw in the name of bruce lee saying and spitting all he will do with bayelsa. he mentioned how rich his state is and how the masses suffer poverty and rejection. he used his silverbird to show the state. what came to my mind is; is this the same state jonathan ruled and became the most qualified gov to be vice president and president of nigeria respectively.
is it not important to name the achievements of jonathan in that state to enable us think of what to expect from him as nigerians.
if jonathan cld not do anything useful in the richest state in nigeria(according jackie ben bruce lee), why are we wasting time thinking he will do any magic.
jonathan can't take his own decisions as the president of nigeria so why is he trying to impose a gov on the ppl of bayelsa?
even if sylva is going to loose the battle, a man must fight and loose than to just surrender.
look at the president you are always preaching. he can't do anything to stop boko haram but he can arrest a youth leader for organising a peaceful protest. he arrested chief raymond dokpesi because he did not support his presidential plans calling his a bomber. is it not the same dokpesi that joined his camp by force and become free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Embarrasses Himself In Bayelsa / Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Lagos State NAPTIP Human Trafficking Taskforce / Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.