Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is Money Affecting Your Relationship With Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Money Affecting Your Relationship With Your Family? (536 Views)

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Affecting Your Relationship With Your Family? by debtfreetourist(f): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2013
When I was found myself literally HOMELESS due to bad business decisions, the experience taught me the value of creating MULTIPLE STREAMS of income so, heaven forbid, one goes down - bummer but not catastrophic.

When my mother was diagnosed with a bone disease... it compelled me to take MASSIVE ACTION to create a residual income FAST... and experience taught me working SMART is better than working hard.

When I thought I had no where to turn to for valued training and insight on a business model that actually works, I stumbled upon my mentor in life and in business who taught me the art and science of making more money online a couple of hours per day than I make in my day job.

This has drastically enhanced my relationships and thankfully my mother is getting the treatment that she needs...and things are generally looking great!

Moral of the Story? Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.

Just keep going. There is a silver lining behind the clouds when you create one.

If you want to take a look at our opportunity, kindly drop your best email and I will get you plugged into our system and hook you up with my mentor at NO COST to you.

Goodluck!

http://www.debtfreetourist.worldventures.biz/

1 Like

Re: Is Money Affecting Your Relationship With Your Family? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2013
hmm
Re: Is Money Affecting Your Relationship With Your Family? by Kanwulia: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, money is not affecting my ANY of my relationships. . . . I HAVE LONG PASSED THAT STAGE! kiss

Soooooooooooooo, what is the catch? cheesy
Online romance, online business. . . .COUNT ME OUT! kiss
My life is just fine. . .I DON'T NEED NO ONLINE BUSINESS! kiss

I am very allergic to PYRAMID BUSINESSES! kiss
I looooooooooooooove my ANTI-SOCIAL LIFE! cool
Re: Is Money Affecting Your Relationship With Your Family? by crazysexycool: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol this is an interesting topic. I actually checked the link and did more research before coming to post here. I searched youtube videos and it seems like a good enough, legitimate business. Search for yourself.
As for me, I have a good job working in an embassy for the last three years. My salary is not typical for the average Nigerian at all and I am grateful to God for that but I have come to the conclusion that every company is a pyramid business. Think about it. No matter where you work, unless it is your personal business, you will never be the CEO, Ambassador, President, or whatever title the top level person- the oga at the top decides to give himself shocked sad, but true grin that is why I encourage anybody who is willing to work hard for somebody else to think outside the box and join any of the good self/ home businesses out there that appeal to their interest and put that work in. People are making mad money from FLP, Herbalife, WV, and so on. I joined FLP in February and I can't say how it has impacted my life. Upon all the money the Embassy is paying me grin toh but the job may not be there forever. Invest in yourself o!

If you are willing to work hard for somebody else for peanuts, good luck to you!

(1) (Reply)

The Girls Show Nigeria: Things You Need To Know About Early Marriage In Nigeria / Husband, Wife And Their 2-year-old Baby Burn To Death / Pre-resumption Vocational Training For Your Teenagers & Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.