Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband (28312 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by dre11(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
The smell of her body since she started bleaching is not good for my health, why should she be bleaching at her age, she now a grandmother.

A 70 -years-old man, Mutairu Afolabi, on Monday sought the dissolution of his 36 years marriage to Monsurat, 60, over alleged bleaching and conversion of his wife to Christianity.

Afolabi told the court that as an Imam his wife’s conversion from Islam to Christianity as brought him shame. He said that the marriage was consummated in 1980 and produced four children, from age 20 to 33.

"The smell of her body since she started bleaching is not good for my health, why should she be bleaching at her age, she now a grandmother.

"Her name is Monsurat before I married her, my wife is now known in the whole Celestial Churches in Lagos; I'm an Imam how do I explain that.

"She goes out at will, without my permission, she curses a lot and I can see that her curse is coming to pass in the lives of my children.

"I told my wife that I have diabetes the next day she started singing that God should add honey and sugar to her life.

"She always says that I will soon die, which I know is true, but even if I have a day to live, I want to live in peace, our children have tried but she does not listen, ’’ he said.

The respondent told the court that all the allegations levelled against her were false.

"He stopped sharing the same room with me since 2005, he bought a new mattress, when I complained, a family meeting was held but still no change.

"As we speak, he does not give me money to cook in the house, he usually gives money to the children to cook for him.

"When I was sick and hospitalised for three weeks, he didn't come to the hospital even for once to check on me.

"He calls me a witch, he curses me at the slightest opportunity, he said I won't be successful as long as I remain in his house, that is why I changed to Christianity,’’ Monsurat said.

The President of the court Adegboyega Omilola, his ruling for adjournment told the couple to come to court with three family members for possible settlement.
Omilola, however, adjourned the case till Jan 27.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-lagos-septuagenarian-drags-wife-to-court-over-alleged-bleaching-id4572773.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Women sef angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by bloomstar: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
my brother if your girlfriend can finish 5loaves of bread and two fishes....just know you're dating Five thousand peoples!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Vikky014(f): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
NA WAOH Some women self undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ladies been living fake life since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by XtraSmooth404: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Women sef angry

The thing tire me angry
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by YorubaWoman: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by bennyrazz: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
bleaching knows no age barrier in Nigeria. It has eaten off the brain of women that is why they lack common sense. 60yr old woman bleaching? who is she bleaching for? is it low self esteem or what?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by ijustdey: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
nah who grandma still dey try attract wey make am dey bleach.....

why are ladies and women not proud of the colour and pigment... #black is beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by JigsawKillah(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
She's a granny now! She needs fresh blood and his old dick can't keep up. He too needs to upgrade
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by edwife(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Both are unbelievable.After 36 years of marriage,what else are you looking for? undecided

What will happen to this woman if she stops bleaching? And what will happen to this man if he just allow his wife practice her belief?
What example are they setting for their kids?

And to say they have been sleeping in different bedrooms for 15+years? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by xynerise: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
@Dre. Where do you get these stories of yours? Amebo!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by dangotesmummy: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wetin consain me

They deserve each other

#dancing woju#

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Ginaz(f): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol , she dey look for sugar boy grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by vosquare: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2016
I blame the husband wink
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Islie: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2016
A 70 -years-old man, Mutairu Afolabi, on Monday sought the dissolution of his 36 years marriage to Monsurat, 60, over alleged bleaching and conversion of his wife to Christianity.

after spending 36 years your productive life with her.....

nah divorce come remain just you

"I told my wife that I have diabetes the next day she started singing that God should add honey and sugar to her life.

this oldman needs help since he believed their is an ulterior motives for the song she sang

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by mismore(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2016
wonders shall never end!
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by looseweight: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its better they settle it.
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by bimbochoco(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
No be d bleaching dey affect d man, na change of religion... He can't accept it due to the fact he is an Imam...

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Johnbosco77(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
for better for worse......
till death do.......
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Benjom(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Quite unfortunate
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
I no fit laff abeg

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Esquize me sir, kosarugbo n Ghana grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by smoby(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jhony cage her.grin
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by Integrityfarms(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Talk to her and take away al those chemical ish in the form of bleaching cream
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by kiddoiLL(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
And are we suppose to advise him thru Nairaland?? OP u xev enh..shift ma c better post abeg
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by SegunLagos: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
yuck
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by free2ryhme: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
How come it is not affecting the health of the bleachee and smellee grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IkpuMmadu: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
dre11:

The smell of her body since she started bleaching is not good for my health, why should she be bleaching at her age, she now a grandmother.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-lagos-septuagenarian-drags-wife-to-court-over-alleged-bleaching-id4572773.html

bleaching and smelling is a normal things around those climes

this is no news and why the fp things

well Christianity is the best religion and the wife has chosen a good path

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by IkpuMmadu: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
dre11:

ain't new that side
Re: My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband by iamaket(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eeyah sorry ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.