Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week (1338 Views)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Questions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by debouy: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
ATTN:

MR AKOLAWOLE
PATAKI
FUNKYBABY
VOR
VICJUSTICE
PARIBUS
SIENNA ETC

HI ALL.,.I'\M POSTING this questions on behalf of my friend who intends to apply for a british student visa next wek. Here is his situation,
He first applied for s student visa june 2007 and subsequently reapplied Dec 2007 and was denied visa again. various reasons were given from his sponsor's acct being overdrawn and that my friend earns too little salary to convince them that he would return to his job.
Now he's landed a new job has been working there since last year Dec.His current employers wants to sponsor him as he's going for a [proffessional course.The employers have submitted to my friend all necessary company docs to facilitate his visa issuance. here are the questions:
1.does he have to include his previous sponsors docs( note his previous sponsor is his uncle who is a medical doctor resident in Dublin,Ireland, And he is still willing to sponsor him still.
2. does he have to incluide his personal current acct statement as he is already submitting his payslips to show he receives fantastic salary.he earns N165,000 monthly
3. any other feedbacks would be appreciated.

all other nairalanders are free to help too.LOL

Thanks
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by timx(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ debouy

Pls id like to ask what company docs have been issued to him and whether ur freind commited any funds as tution fees to the school before applying
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by funkybaby(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2008
@debuoy

There is a general thread for such inquiries.

It makes it a lot easier for different people to post their advice/suggestions on such issues.

Besides, i do not really understand you. Months back, you wanted to apply for Canadian study visa, later it was that of USA. Weeks ago, it was inquiries relating to South African study visa. Now, it is UK study visa you are making inquiries on. In the midst of all these, there is a previous UK visa refusal you have constantly mentioned.

You really need to decide which country is best for you or at most restrict your applications to just two country. That way, you can get things done and sorted out p

Abi, you be visa agent ? tongue tongue grin grin

debouy:

ATTN:

MR AKOLAWOLE
PATAKI
FUNKYBABY
VOR
VICJUSTICE
PARIBUS
SIENNA ETC

You must pay consultancy fees to all the people you have mentioned. grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by debouy: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2008
Funkybaby,
Let me start by thanking you for taking time to at least respond,
If u recollect or try to follow my previous posts about my own uk visa case
u will find out that the refusal grounds are different and d case are different.beside i have only applied
for a student visa in only dec 2006 which was two years ago, I appealed against d decision and was still denied appeal, Im hoping tyo reapply again for another visa come next month.I did say i was given an uncoditional offer of admission in which i have not been told to make a deposit, Im am considering applying for a uk student visa and also a south african student visa.Those are my educational priorities for now.America is out and of course Canada, If u read my friends plight u will note he's applied twice , JUne 2007 and dec 2007.

If anyone would please answer d questions.

Timix, Yes he paid towards his tuition i think 2800 pounds, Company docs include
bank statements
articles of assoc.
cert of incorporation
employement letter
etc,
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by funkybaby(f): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2008
@debouy

Alright then. Good thing you clarified. I get the whole picture clearer now.

I think you should separate the two issues in your inquiries - Yours and that of your friend. Muddling them up together is rather confusing.

Regarding yours, you said you want to try both South Africa and UK.

I do not think you will have any issues getting the SA visa as long as you meet the requirements and submit all the necessary documents.

However, can you afford paying tuition fees to two different schools about the same time pending the outcome of the irrespective visa applications?

I'm asking because i seriously do not see how you can apply for the student visas to both countries without committing some substantial part of money ( or better still, paying the full tuition fees) to the respective schools. undecided undecided

The UK school might not request you make a deposit but it is a known fact that you will not be given a student visa without having paid at least half of the tuition fees.

Several applicants who paid full tuition fees are being denied visas how much more an individual that has not paid anything except you were offered a FULL scholarship by the UK university.

debouy:

He first applied for s student visa june 2007 and subsequently reapplied Dec 2007 and was denied visa again. various reasons were given from his sponsor's acct being overdrawn and that my friend earns too little salary to convince them that he would return to his job.
Now he's landed a new job has been working there since last year Dec.His current employers wants to sponsor him as he's going for a [proffessional course.The employers have submitted to my friend all necessary company docs to facilitate his visa issuance. here are the questions:
1.does he have to include his previous sponsors docs( note his previous sponsor is his uncle who is a medical doctor resident in Dublin,Ireland, And he is still willing to sponsor him still.
2. does he have to incluide his personal current acct statement as he is already submitting his payslips to show he receives fantastic salary.he earns N165,000 monthly
3. any other feedbacks would be appreciated.

Thanks

Since his employers are sponsoring him then he should have no issues at all. Why should he use a sponsor in Ireland
Yes, he should submit his personal account statement and payslips and all relevant sponsorship letters/bank statements from his employers.
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by segzeybaba(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hmmmmm my man watch your back oooo and prepare nice docs coz u never know wetin this world they turn into

Four case studies of recent UKvisas successes:

Ghana
An applicant applied for settlement in the UK to join his British wife. However, checks showed that he had applied previously for a UK visa in Lagos claiming to be a Nigerian national born in Lagos. Furthermore, biometric checks revealed that he had previously sought to remain in the UK indefinitely, used a different identity and date of birth, this time as a Sierra Leonean national. He was arrested by the local authorities in Accra.

Islamabad
A biometrics check helped to identify a Pakistani passport holder who made an undisclosed asylum claim as an Afghani national. The applicant had travelled to the UK on a number of occasions, but whilst in the UK he had made an asylum claim using a different identity and nationality. His application was refused.

Lagos
An applicant applied for a visa, claiming never to have been to the UK before. He stated that he had never travelled outside of Nigeria before, but a biometric match revealed that he had previously been to the UK and his fingerprints had been taken at Gatwick whilst travelling under a different name. His application was refused.

Abuja
An applicant stated on his visa application form that he had never visited the UK before. But biometrics fingerscan records held in the UK indicate that he had in fact, previously been in the UK and sought to claim asylum. The information revealed as a result of the biometric check lead to the application being refused.

ANYONE AFFECTED WITH THIS NEW BIOMETRICS AND FINGERPRINTS YET IN 9JA
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by lloydhill(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hi all @ funkkybaby,VOR,SEINA Mr pataki etc.
I have a liitle problem.i have an admission and almost all my documents are ready but the real problem now is that last year when i was suppose to go for my masters i was delayed cos i was told my sponsor needsa huge amount of money in her account.
I actually finished NYSC in Jan 2007 so i wasn't so kin to get a job,since i knew i was going in sept 2007, so i was just managing with my uncle in his cafe.After august that it was obvoius i wasn't going any longer for that year, i started hunting for jobs,did some bank interviews but i am still told to wait(u Know Naija now).
Now i work with a wire and rope factory not to long ago and the staff are not many so we are paid in cash and u know that kind of cash isn't enof for my upkeep, so i wasn't saving. since i knew my sponsors account (my mum)was going to be ok.Now can i submit the payslips given to me for those month?but no current account(cos i don't have) and will that disturb my chances?U guys can knidly help me out
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by debouy: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2008
Funkybaby, i am glad you got the picture clearer now.Thanks for the response.I will henceforth proceed by separating my inquiries as below

Myself:
I am applying to study in Sa as an alternative to studying in the Uk.We all know how difficult it is getting a uk student visa and i wont want to waste my time anymore.Im getting old for education(LOL)
The Sa instituion resumes lectures next month july 2008 while Uk is yet to resume until Sept 2008.Maybe i can even apply from SA? What do u think?

FRIEND:

He may well follow ur advise not include his uncle as cosponsors in his application

Hey why are the other experts not respoinding? Many thanks segzybaba
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by abaka: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2008
hello I am new here. I have read all the post and i really got a lot of information from it, But i have a little issue, I got admission for my masters in the Uk and out of 11,000 pounds i made a payment of 4000pounds and i also have my accomodation contract but the issues is that i applied for a Uk visa once and i was rejected for account forgery, though i didnt forge anything but my sisters that acted as my sponsor told me to forget about it, i dont know what my chances would be right now cos it seems my not re applying meant that i accepted their decision.

An also my inlaw is my sponsors, and he runs a big company, what kind of documents would i require from him.
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by princeonx: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2008
i
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by browse: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2008
hello, Please i need your candid advise,i applied for student visa late last year so i was denied based on flemsy excuses,i filed-in 4appeal,but the embassy couldn't let me through with it before they called me to pick up my visa,when i got there this March, i was told that my documents are intact and asked me to drop my appeal and gave me a call bak note stating that my doc are intact but its too early to issue visa since my resumption date is September.So i was asked to check bak anytime from June,to cut it short,i was given the visa on 16th June,monday and it starts from that day too.

My question is, can i leave anytime from now?I want to know if there wont be any querry at the entry point?considering the resumption date(29Sept,2008).Please i need your advice. Thanks
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by vikiviko(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2008
You can travel.
Once visa is issued it starts counting till it expires.
Sometimes the immigration officers could be indifferent.
Re: Urgent Visa Questions: Submitting Next Week by browse: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2008
thanks, i can see u online.
I just want to be sure there wont be any issue at entry point. I welcome more contributions.08030677138

(1) (Reply)

Travel With Ease To Europe,america,canada,u.k,russia,ukraine,malaysia,egypt, / News Reporter 'Alex Thomson' Saves 9 Nigerian Men From Execution In Libya - Vid / My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.