Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! (2411 Views)

Nairaland Phone Section Is Getting Dry! / Nairaland Phone Section Award 2008! / Nairaland Phone Section Man Of D Year(drop Ur Nominees Btw Nw N 31st)d Winner Wud Be Emerge On D Fir (2) (3) (4)

Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
, man i was checkin out all the posts from all the gurus like texaspette, dragnet, sect, dual core, and some otha fellas, so why dont we vote who we feel has got the superior knowledge on every every, from symbian, to iphone osx, who's the king, or Queen, oops, lets crown the maestro, NOW grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by dragnet: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
kaelo, its all in this sentence. . . . ."we are all gifTed n uNiQue in our oWn diFferEnT wAyS"
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by dragnet: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
. . .erm em, I stole dat Line 4rm tu-face grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by ceejay80s(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster mr man i no see my name for dat list, how u go add me for otha fellas ?My friend edit one person name there make u add my own. The truth still remains: i am tha king of nairaland phone section
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
Bros no vex, but these are the constant people who make nairaland go round, see the amount of posts on them , they double ur tally by far, so wait my son, ur tym will come, but certainly not now, and as long as this dudes run the game, maybe not never
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by dragnet: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
kaelo, I must also tell u that u missed out some names that also hold dis place, . .e.g how wuld u be informd & up2date wit0ut "info" grin . . .d botTom line remains, u cant kn0w them all, even there're s0me outsiderz or let me say "magicians" that feed dis place wink . (magic's admin head is swollen awready, Don tongue )
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
, hmmmm, maybe, ure ryt, so lets do it his way, we list all the people who have made us genius is a naija word, i cant know all their names, but if anyone has any names besides the ones i mentioned, jus give write t down u guys are worth he mentioned, photocopy, ko easy, stole that line from benjamin franklin, lol
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
, who have made the word genius a naija word, wat did i write, made us , blah blah, the shekpe is kickin in, lol
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by ceejay80s(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster what do u mean by post count? Check who first register 4 nairaland. I no abuse anybody o! My people proverb say soundless noise, i no dey talk and things dey happen, but dem go talk and nothimg will happen
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
My friend ur posts outline ur contribution to the forum, its not who joined first that matters but who made the most impact, believe me as iv learnt the list is long, and ur not on it, but u can also vote, ur silence has bn unproductive, we here at nairaland are not trained mind readers, sorry, son grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by ceejay80s(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
Wetin u sabi,u wey take style dey find favour. U open thread so when u need help, i know ur plan. e.g tony tetuila sing u don hit my car,e come use tinubu so dat e go get favour at the end wetin happen? He is still unrecognised. I dont need ur bull sH1t, i am already a celebrity
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by ceejay80s(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
Wetin u sabi,u wey take style dey find favour. U open thread so when u need help, i know ur plan. e.g tony tetuila sing u don hit my car,e come use tinubu so dat e go get favour at the end wetin happen? He is still unrecognised. I dont need ur bull sH1t, i am already a celebrity
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
, i feel ur pain, son, bt ull get there someday, maybe with hair stoned grey, dunno, but for now, ure nothing compared to the people that matter, everyone on nairaland refers to them for help, they have provided hints albeit their short presence, so my lad, im favoring those who deserve to be honored, not ur puny ass, seekin fame where u dont even have a name, as i said ull get there someday, most likely on koboland.com, but u can vote for those whose knowledge u wish to have, or continue whining like a kid, grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
honsule, Im voting for Him not only because I discoved he is the best but because I want him to send me MTN, GLO free browsing stuff. I have been disturbing you for a long time now and you have never replied, even email. Pls send it to honoura1@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt reply
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by symbian03(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
Oh ceejay u sef dey Bleep up, u dnt need to mind this lil kid that has been staying in the cyber cafe to post rubish here in our father's land.Just leave him when is time runs down in da cafe he will get going. BULL shit***** he registerd here in nairaland as to get free browsing tricks. Small boy
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
When you already have it, why wont you call me small boy. "The rich oppress the boy, "
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
grin, gosh so therez more than one slowpoke, na wa, nywaz, i love nairaland, i see uve bn active 152posts, how sad, ur as pathetic as ur boyfriend ceejay, but hey i love the fact u guyz are responding to my thread, its kinda odd tho, that the real maestros are givin a helpin hand elsewhere and u losers are loafin around, so sad so sad, well, sons, vote while u still can grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
, nah friend theres no fight, jus ceejay and his lover symbian03 being morons, but dnt worry toluxal, ull probably get wat ure lookin for, nairaland ahs never failed me, dont let thi few insignificant fools scare u off, this is the land of plenty, nothing compares, now vote and free these dunces, they couldnt give themselves advice to save their lives grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
Thanks kaelo. I have alread voted though. Its honsule. Its surprising that nobody has voted. Everybody is just saying insignifact stuffs. But pls kaelo, if you have it, can you send it to me.
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
, well son, i dont have it, ull have to talk to the maestros, maybe brine over here can help, me? im jus lovin this forum, not really a techno whizz, but u gotta give it to them, they rock, including ur nominee, so post on ma son,
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by Infoseye(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ poster I dont know what's your aim with this thread of yours but i vote myself LOL! grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by Donseaun(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
Yeah,mo ran ti igba kan ti mo ma n KIRI,ti ba de lati schl e no mst to KIRI,tim ba se agidi pe mi o fe KIRI,ma je ATORI,ma stood-down ese mi o si gbodo kan OGIRI,ki lo wa laye ti mo ti KIRI? Mo ti KIRI ewa,elubo TANFIRI,igbakan mo tie se ONIDIRI,o ni believe e ti mo ba ba iyawo e DIRI,i'm a sharp boy mi kin se bolo mi n se ADI,o je ki awon eyan ma wa mi kiri bi bin LADIN, ni gba ti mo wa ni 14years old si FIFTEEN,mumsy so pe seun u're good 4 NOTHING,mo fe proud won wrong mo lo gbe ike owo ni CANTEEN.Won fe lu mi pka,mo lo phensic mo support e pkelu PILATIN

THIS THREAD IS DEAD DIE
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
, info, uve bn voted by someone already, so thats u, texaspette, dragnet, dualcore, magic, and a couple others, let the appreciation continue, and the only reason behind this post is as i mentioned appreciation, guys browse overtime to nswer questions, and all we do is encounter the problems and jus lean back wiv a smile, piece of cake for these guys, whether or not i posted this, i will continue to enjoy all the hospitality iv bn gettin, but we must appreciate, grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
Seye, can you pls give me the stuff- honoura1@yahoo.com . You cant imagine the helta skelta i hav done searching for it. Please
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
donseun too has bn voted, abeg make una help this toluxa guy, im don turn ma thread to avenue for begging, make una answer im plea, free browsing, awoof dey run belle, grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by Donseaun(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
Tell him to mail me.
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
Thanks kaelo for helping me 'beg'. Because this matter is now a matter of begging. Abeg make una helep me! honoura1@yahoo.com
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
nah dont sweat it my dear begg, uh i mean nairaland friend, grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by BayoMaya(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
Na who send this one message?

Seun is unconcerned, you dey there jobless!
post something useful that ll make impact ina section and someone wil choose man
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
Ok. donseaun. I will send you a mail right away.
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by kaelo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
bros na wa o, na so the hunger take hol u, grin
Re: Who's The King Of Nairaland Phone Segment: Vote Now! by toluxa1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
I used the mail in your profile but it didnt go (wrong email). Pls cant you send it to my email or paste your email?

Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Download ppsspp Gold For Android V 0.9.9 / Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best?