Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! (8755 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Ngige Stoned? Malaria Is At Work!

The report of an imaginary group of Anambra Youth stoning Ngige is a projected malaria dream of an enemy of Anambra State a, and should be ignored in its entirety.
Ngige had a successful visit to Awka and was well received by the people of Awka federal Constituency who asked a lot of enthusiastic questions to enable them fully understand aspects of the constituency report that was distributed to them.
We urge those candidates for which these imaginary reports are being weaved to get ready to educate Ndi Anambra on their plan when elected, because the Anambra State of today is not longer the same state they knew in 1999.
The people are a lot more politically aware and educated and are raising cognate questions for those who want power from them.

Not only did the constituents in Awka, show so much happiness and enthusiasm in receiving Senator Ngige, they accompanied him to visit and Awka hotelier who graced the occasion and refused to leave until Ngige left at 8.30pm.
We urge those who would rather dwell of faboo, rather than their own programmes to show photographs of the action they claimed took place in Awka, because in this day and age, and in the presence of the press that occurred.

Charles Amilo
Senator Chris Ngige Central Constituency Office, Awka.

http://www.spyghana.com/ngige-stoned-malaria-is-at-work/

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2013
I'm not surprised.
Very soon they will come out with a letter from the Pope, asking Anambra Catholics to vote for a certain candidate.

With Umeh visiting Ojukwu's grave he might come out with something Ojukwu said from the dead.

You might hear stories of how some parties are Yoruba party or Hausa Party or MASSOB Party.

Or stories about mobilizing another Biafran War

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by emiye(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2013
I guessed as much, any sensible and objective person who reads the report as credited to "247 reporters" should be able to spot the inconstistency. I made mention of it in that thread. There is another thread "about heaps of refuse taking over imo state" emanating from this same "247reporters".

I sense an anti APC agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by IB5(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
I also though about that report about Ngige being stoned and booed in Akwa on Nairaland's front page some days ago..
(https://www.nairaland.com/1392373/anambra-youth-stone-boo-ngige)
Because no single newspaper carried it nor any TV station casted it.
I searched the web for the heading as it was written on nairaland: "Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka"
But I was directed to the same site that the OP that posted it on nairaland copied it from
http://247ureports.com/anambra-youth-stone-boo-ngiges-in-awka/
Some other blogs that copied it from that 247ureports.com and a site called spyghana. This same spyghana(I assume a ghanian site) is the one debunking the untruthful story http://www.spyghana.com/ngige-stoned-malaria-is-at-work/

I did a brief check on that site (247ureports.com) where it originated from, it seems it is one site owned by an Igbo person, and it mainly deals with Southeast politics.

But don't we have any Nairaland member that stays in Anambra that could have told us the worthiness of that story at first, when all of them that have access to the internet have moved to Lagos undecided

I think Nairaland should do little verification about the topics before posting it on the front page, some are misleading and could damage people's reputation.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
I didn't bother to comment on that thread because i knew it was all propaganda, how come nobody took pictures

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by IB5(f): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Seun or whoever it is should put this thread on the front page to correct the lies they have broadcated to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
This has all the footprints of Obi Machinery.
Cheap news outlets for cheap publicity.

The money Obi has spent in propagating lies over the past 8yrs would be enough to complete a major project in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
bushwailo: This has all the footprints of Obi Machinery.

The money Obi has spent in propagating lies over the past 8yrs would be enough to complete a major project in Anambra.

I have quoted 247ureports once or twice in the past, but not before cross-checking references elsewhere grin
If you want to know more about the character running this outfit, look no further than:
http://www.kwenu.com/publications/okonkwo/2007/understanding_ezenekwe.htm
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/mr-ikenna-ellis-ezenekwe-a-dirty-yellow-journalist.html

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by EkoAtlantic: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Like I posted on one thread, this adaobi of a woman uses village tactics to deceive the gullible people of his state. I wonder how they easily fall for his dumb techniques.
Very dubious a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by YesBosss(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2013

grin grin ;Dlooooooooooooooolzzzzz. U wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by YesBosss(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
shocked shocked Imagine, i never believe the story one bit. The mod should kindly push this to the FP to debunk the widespread rumour orchestrated by her Excellency Madam Adaobi.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by EkoAtlantic: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I have quoted 247ureports once or twice in the past, but not before cross-checking references elsewhere grin
If you want to know more about the character running this outfit, look no further than:
http://www.kwenu.com/publications/okonkwo/2007/understanding_ezenekwe.htm
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/mr-ikenna-ellis-ezenekwe-a-dirty-yellow-journalist.html

So many village ibotic sites spreading lies all-over the web.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by slinkman(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ngige for Lagos State Gov 2015. Much needed change.

Lagos will not spoil Oh...

14 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Ikology(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
The seudo-progressives are on rampage in this thread. SMH @Expansionists
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Ajibam: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wetin con concern me...smh
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by scientology(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
half of what we read nowadays are lies
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ngige was actually stoned. Damage limitation, it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Can this news stop my headache? undecided,God pls cure this headache once and for all cry cry cry
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Paschal007: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
And your source is spyghana.com? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by moscobabs(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
funny country with funny people carrying funny news posted by funny Op on funny Social network with funny gadgets.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by EkoAtlantic: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adaobi's skirt has once again been pulled down.

No where to hide madam.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by mike404(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ngige for Lagos State Gov 2015. Much needed change.

Lagos will not spoil Oh...

I TOTALLY AGREE WIV YA. DR CHRIS BABATUNDE NGIGE FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR 2015. EKO ONI BAJE OOH grin

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Paschal007: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ngige was actually stoned. Damage limitation, it won't wok.

True it happened.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by LovelyAmy(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
I for say, who will ever try such scandal to a man of all people. one loved by Anambra people. OOO, YOU ARE THE BEST
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Bobby4090: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Who is this person trying to safe Ngige's face. I was there live that day and was even among the people that threw plastic water can that i finished drinking on Ngige's convoy. Some others threw sachet water. Its not like everyone there attacked him but many of us were angry that he supported Fasholas deportation of Ibos.

Personaly i feel Ngige should go to Ogun state or Osun state and contest an election and not to import a tribal and islamic party like APC to Igbo land. I must admit that he stands to lose all his past respect and its this shock that has him running up and down with this damage control exercize. And before u say i was paid to stone him, i wasnt paid. And i dont really hate Ngige. Its my anger with Fashola that made me stone Ngige. Becos i would equally have stoned Fashola if i saw him there that day.

10 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by EkoAtlantic: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bobby4090: ... Its my anger with Fashola that made me stone Ngige. Becos i would equally have stoned Fashola if i saw him there that day.

If you like vex enter ocean(sorry, you're landlocked), more of your kins 'll be deported from Lagos. Deal with it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1393614/lagos-govt-ll-continue-send/1#17404217
I sympathize with you man grin grin
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Myluv1: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013

What an exaggeration! Don't even go there... Ngige wasted more during his short stay as governor, which favoured me & my family then. Let truth be told Obi remains the best to ever be on that seat, as we all hope, pray (and work??) For a better governor come next guber election... IJN

We all condemn these lies and whoever or whichever website fabricated them, don't we..
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Sunnynwa: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wether he was stoned physically in Awka is inconsequential. The fact remains that he was stoned by Anambra youths here on Nairaland and that to me is enough stoning.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by gbadexy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
smothly: Can this news stop my headache? undecided,God pls cure this headache once and for all cry cry cry
It shows the previous news was a smear campaign.
Is your headache recurring like migraine and do you check your blood pressure.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by one9jeria: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
boko haram leader dares Obama the french and the Isreali in a new video. I am greater than them he says. www.bettergist..com
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by emiye(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ngige was actually stoned through the laptops of some ethnic jingoist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Seeks Travel Ban On INEC Chiefs, Police High Command / Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina / Tinubu Will Revamp Nigeria’s Economy, Boost Energy Sector, Says Rone, FLNG Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.