Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! (8754 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by softwareman(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ngige was actually stoned. Damage limitation, it won't work.
And no newspaper , not one carried it. it is such significant news that at least one newspaper or radio or TV would have corroborated it.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
gbadexy:
It shows the previous news was a smear campaign.
Is your headache recurring like migraine and do you check your blood pressure.
thanks for the observation paddy mi,i will have to go and do some check up
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by begwong: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
TEAM NGIGE FOR GOVERNOR cool
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Dbeliever(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
When I first saw the story, I was not even move to send my reply on it, what quickly came to my mind was that the story must have been fabricated by a desperate member of the PDP. Imagine the Ngige of all people, the Ndigbo 1, the atototo of Akwa been stoned by his supporter. Thank GOD ITS A WHOLE LIE.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Dbeliever(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
The man on the heart of Anambra people.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Dbeliever(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Senate committee member on power.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by cyril10(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nobody believed the story again now, these people here will never stop to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nigerianmovie(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
cyril10: Nobody believed the story again now, these people here will never stop to amaze me.

I believe the story. I wish it were true.
I do not hate ngige, I want Prof Soludo to bring his Solution acumen and foster development.
with PdP as president and Apga or PdP in Anambra we are covered but APC? Anambra will be cut off again.
we all know APC can't win 2015
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by laplace19(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chai!!! And I don spread the rumour to all the tenants say they stone Ngige and nearly kill the man.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by jemoke: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
DR NGIGE FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by dmelia: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
spyghana.com. Is this not ghana website. Chei how can a ghana website tell us what is happening in anamabra? Or have ngige take his campain to ghana.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by thaoriginator: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Some igbos are boko members in disguise
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
I talk am that day na sey the thing fit be fake gist.

mtchew**
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by mike404(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
VOTE NGIGE FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR 2015 (BABATUNDE 2015) EKO ONI BAJE OOH
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by thekoko007: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]hahahahaha...i no fit laugh..
mike404: VOTE NGIGE FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR 2015 (BABATUNDE 2015) EKO ONI BAJE OOH
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by joeanointing(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
It is a shame how bad journalism has become the norm in this country. I want to see investigative journalism. I wonder what AP and NUJ will do about fake news.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2013

Ngige Stoned? Malaria Is At Work!

The report of an imaginary group of Anambra Youth stoning Ngige is a projected malaria dream of an enemy of Anambra State a, and should be ignored in its entirety.
Ngige had a successful visit to Awka and was well received by the people of Awka federal Constituency who asked a lot of enthusiastic questions to enable them fully understand aspects of the constituency report that was distributed to them.
We urge those candidates for which these imaginary reports are being weaved to get ready to educate Ndi Anambra on their plan when elected, because the Anambra State of today is not longer the same state they knew in 1999.
The people are a lot more politically aware and educated and are raising cognate questions for those who want power from them.

Not only did the constituents in Awka, show so much happiness and enthusiasm in receiving Senator Ngige, they accompanied him to visit and Awka hotelier who graced the occasion and refused to leave until Ngige left at 8.30pm.
We urge those who would rather dwell of faboo, rather than their own programmes to show photographs of the action they claimed took place in Awka, because in this day and age, and in the presence of the press that occurred.
People on ground are actually more intelligent than people here on NL.
I think their incessant rants with their Yoruba counterparts here on NL has dulled their brains.
Apart from a few deluded APGA/MASSOB party thugs, no one really cares about Fashola and the 70 destitutes story.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
bushwailo:
People on ground are actually more intelligent than people here on NL.
I think their incessant rants with their Yoruba counterparts here on NL has dulled their brains.
Apart from a few deluded APGA/MASSOB party thugs, no one really cares about Fashola and the 70 destitutes story.

with Ngige's imaginary popularity he lost 3 straight gubernatorial polls and only managed to win a senatorial elections with just over 500 votes.Is that your idea of a very formidable politician? come Nov 2013 Ngige will equal buhari"s loosing streak of 4 straight elections
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
[/quote]Apart from a few deluded APGA/MASSOB party thugs, no one really cares about Fashola and the 70 destitutes [quote]

Any party that Massob campain=gns against have lost the elctions already.I can categorically tell you that massob is in control of Onitsha.And you will agree with me that Onitsha would generate more than 50% of the votes in this election.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukwudi44:

with Ngige's imaginary popularity he lost 3 straight gubernatorial polls and only managed to win a senatorial elections with just over 500 votes.Is that your idea of a very formidable politician? come Nov 2013 Ngige will equal buhari"s loosing streak of 4 straight elections
chukwudi44: Apart from a few deluded APGA/MASSOB party thugs, no one really cares about Fashola and the 70 destitutes

Any party that Massob campain=gns against have lost the elctions already.I can categorically tell you that massob is in control of Onitsha.And you will agree with me that Onitsha would generate more than 50% of the votes in this election.
You sound like a MASSOB guy.
He beat Dora backed by GEJ + Governor Obi + MASSOB in Obis own backyard.
Do you know what it means for a sitting governor to loose his home ward to "ACN/Yoruba" candidate.
Even after all the reported rigging.

If you like don't have have brain undecided
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
bushwailo:
You sound like a MASSOB guy.
He beat Dora + Governor Obi + MASSOB in Obis own backyard.
Do you know what it means for a sitting governor to loose his home ward to ACN/Yoruba candidate.
Even after all the reported rigging.

If you like don't have have brain undecided

obi had beaten him in two gubernatorial polls with very large margin and not just 500 votes
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by ACM10: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yorubas should mobilize themselves, invade Anambra and vote for Ngige at the polls. It's not enough to boast online.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by KABIYESISULTAN: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
That he hasn't been stoned yet doesn't mean he won't be stoned. We will stone him so hard
that he will think twice before opening his rotten mouth next time.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Chubhie: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
mike404: I TOTALLY AGREE WIV YA. DR CHRIS BABATUNDE NGIGE FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR 2015. EKO ONI BAJE OOH grin
with the way ACN/APC are loving Onwa, it will be plausible to say Babatunde Ngige will win Lagos flawlessly come 2015. All true sons and daughters of Ndigbo are solidly behind you onwa. Onwa should be careful and thread jejely when certain men with known history of betrayal are druming while he dances to their beats.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
KABIYESI SULTAN: That he hasn't been stoned yet doesn't mean he won't be stoned. We will stone him so hard
that he will think twice before opening his rotten mouth next time.
Nwanne, why is your name KABIYESI SULTAN ?
U can't even show your true face, hiding your identity.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukwudi44:

obi had beaten him in two gubernatorial polls with very large margin and not just 500 votes
And then lost in his own village .
When he couldn't come up with new Pope or Ojukwu or Biafra stories.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
bushwailo:
And then lost in his own village .
When he couldn't come up with new Pope or Ojukwu or Biafra stories.

Bros abeg stop advertising your ignorance.Dora beat Ngige by more than 15000 votes in Anaocha lga
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros abeg stop advertising your ignorance.Dora beat Ngige by more than 15000 votes in Anaocha lga
With all those stuffed ballot boxes.

No need to waste my time on Obi.
He will soon be unemployed like his sister Dora.
Why did he "retire" from politics ?
Why din't he try to run for senate ?

For round 2
At least this time he will not be governor.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by ubanett(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
NGIGE =ST STEPHEN
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by francisbiz: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
The first story sold like crude oil, whether true or false millions of Nigeria may never know. Its pound for pound.
The second story (this one)will not sell enough to undo the damage caused by the first story.
The only doubt here is why take so long to up come with this second story?

Though am not from Anambra, yet am always there, and I like Ngige and really wanted him to win Anambra Gubernatorial.
But I am beginning to recalculate that Ngige may never rule Anambra state with these reasons-

1]
Ngige shot himself on the foot when he made that comment on the deportation saga. He should have stayed clear from commenting at all on the issue or, if at all, played on the fence in the matter. If you really know Anambra people you should know that they are exceptionally passionate about their own, their culture including all the biotic and abiotic components of that culture.They are very elastic when their nativity is seemingly or apparently toyed with.
And I wonder if Ngige actually prepared before making his comment, in the very heat of the saga.
You all remembered the comment made made by the republican presidential opponent of Obama in the heat of the last US presidential electioneering campaign; where he asserted that London was not ready or adequately prepared in terms of security and logistics to host the last olympic games.
Of course it was a blunder, to say that against the strongest ally of US and the democrats and their supporters used that to premium level. APGA is going to use that against Ngige to premium benefit. Watch out in the campaigns.
To the average Anambranian in the village, all APGA would say is that Ngige supported the yorubas to chase the Igbos out of Lagos and he would raise his shoulder and exclaim "EWOO! CHEIII! AALUU!"
[b
2]
Obi actually tried in his term, he brought the much needed order in the polity of Ndi-Anambra, he improved from where Ngige stopped in terms of development and sanity in the state. Though Ngige is the saviour of Anambra people, yet Obi did not shy away from continuing on that pedestal. Just enter Onitsha , if you knew the town before you will see the obvious improvement.
For 8 years there have been order and peace in Anambra.

3]
APGA has gathered and is still gathering the best of Anambra technocrats and politicians the nation has enjoyed.
The party found itself in deep leadership and control tussle yet, they did not set houses ablaze, they sort redress in the law court to the fullest and the party happily embraced all judgements of the courts. The Governor and Ume reconciliation is the climax of the party' fortress.

4]Soludo going to APGA means stock piling the political arsenal of APGA in Anambra.

5]
Ngige to APC in company of Buhari is double wahhalla for his ambition; you know how Ibos view Buhari.
[center]SORRY THESE ARE PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS AS I SEE AND HERE IN ANAMBRA STATE.[/center]

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by slimghost(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
francisbiz: The first story sold like crude oil, whether true or false millions of Nigeria may never know. Its pound for pound.
The second story (this one)will not sell enough to undo the damage caused by the first story.
The only doubt here is why take so long to up come with this second story?

Though am not from Anambra, yet am always there, and I like Ngige and really wanted him to win Anambra Gubernatorial.
But I am beginning to recalculate that Ngige may never rule Anambra state with these reasons-

1]
Ngige shot himself on the foot when he made that comment on the deportation saga. He should have stayed clear from commenting at all on the issue or, if at all, played on the fence in the matter. If you really know Anambra people you should know that they are exceptionally passionate about their own, their culture including all the biotic and abiotic components of that culture.They are very elastic when their nativity is seemingly or apparently toyed with.
And I wonder if Ngige actually prepared before making his comment, in the very heat of the saga.
You all remembered the comment made made by the republican presidential opponent of Obama in the heat of the last US presidential electioneering campaign; where he asserted that London was not ready or adequately prepared in terms of security and logistics to host the last olympic games.
Of course it was a blunder, to say that against the strongest ally of US and the democrats and their supporters used that to premium level. APGA is going to use that against Ngige to premium benefit. Watch out in the campaigns.
To the average Anambranian in the village, all APGA would say is that Ngige supported the yorubas to chase the Igbos out of Lagos and he would raise his shoulder and exclaim "EWOO! CHEIII! AALUU!"
[b
2]
Obi actually tried in his term, he brought the much needed order in the polity of Ndi-Anambra, he improved from where Ngige stopped in terms of development and sanity in the state. Though Ngige is the saviour of Anambra people, yet Obi did not shy away from continuing on that pedestal. Just enter Onitsha , if you knew the town before you will see the obvious improvement.
For 8 years there have been order and peace in Anambra.

3]
APGA has gathered and is still gathering the best of Anambra technocrats and politicians the nation has enjoyed.
The party found itself in deep leadership and control tussle yet, they did not set houses ablaze, they sort redress in the law court to the fullest and the party happily embraced all judgements of the courts. The Governor and Ume reconciliation is the climax of the party' fortress.

4]Soludo going to APGA means stock piling the political arsenal of APGA in Anambra.

5]
Ngige to APC in company of Buhari is double wahhalla for his ambition; you know how Ibos view Buhari.
[center]SORRY THESE ARE PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS AS I SEE AND HERE IN ANAMBRA STATE.[/center]
You have said it all! Unfortunately, Dr Chris Tunde Ngige is counting on Yoruba votes to win that election!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by gramci: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ngige for Lagos State Gov 2015. Much needed change.

Lagos will not spoil Oh...

tell them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Influx Of Illegal Miners Into Osun Threatens Security / Outages: FG Plans Sanctions For Non-performing Discos / : Why Is Nigeria govt Given Imo And Abia Oil Derivation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.