Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium (46329 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Multi-billion Naira 3km Auditorium (2013 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by BrightCar: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

Throughout the ministry of Jesus and the Acts of the Apostles , there is not ONE instance where money was collected to build temples , money was always used to meet REAL needs.

Besides, the apostles and early Christians, went out into the world to meet the people , not waiting for the people to come and meet them.

Stop this deception.
IN THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES (4:34-36, 5:1-11), THEY SOLD WHAT THEY HAVE AND BROUGHT THE PROCEEDS TO THE APOSTLES FEET AS AS REQUESTED TO SOLVE THE NEEDS OF THE CHURCH MEMBERS, WHICH EVEN LED TO THE SUDDEN DEATH OF ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA DUE TO UNFAITHFULNESS. HAVE YOU BEEN TO REDEMPTION CAMP BEFORE? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GATHER TO GATHER TO SEEK GOD, THE PLACE HAS BECOME TOO SMALL TO ACCOMMODATE. SO PLEASE DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by priscaoge(f): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Judgement will start from τ̲̅ђe house of God,that I knw very well. Let he who has ears hear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
[b]Stoopid gullible folks who will fall for anything under the sun. Unfortunately, gigantic church edifices does not translate to spirituality. A country that has at least two churches in one street, yet, the lives of the church goers do not reflect the virtues Christ preached.

They throng to church everyday not because they love God and want to know His ways but because of their greed and selfish ambition. What we have are hypocritical, selfish, man-worshipers who treat God like a vending machine. Slot in =N=100 and get the equivalent in material blessings and protection. What a load of bunkum!!!!

Secular countries who care nothing for God or religion cater for the weak, jobless, disabled and destitute. They provide succor for their citizens because they care for their fellow human beings. What do we have in Nigeria? A religious nation steeped in utter darkness, wickedness and corruption. Your God will judge you. It's amazing who your Jesus will commend for their good works. No, it will not be the church![/b]

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Afrobasic(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Our children and grand children would really be proud of us angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
BrightCar: IN THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES (4:34-36, 5:1-11), THEY SOLD WHAT THEY HAVE AND BROUGHT THE PROCEEDS TO THE APOSTLES FEET AS AS REQUESTED TO SOLVE THE NEEDS OF THE CHURCH MEMBERS, WHICH EVEN LED TO THE SUDDEN DEATH OF ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA DUE TO UNFAITHFULNESS. HAVE YOU BEEN TO REDEMPTION CAMP BEFORE? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GATHER TO GATHER TO SEEK GOD, THE PLACE HAS BECOME TOO SMALL TO ACCOMMODATE. SO PLEASE DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

MILLIONS OF POOR IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE GATHER , right ?

smh.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
nep2ra: [b]Stoopid gullible folks who will fall for anything under the sun. Unfortunately, gigantic church edifices does not translate to spirituality. A country that has at least two churches in one street, yet, the lives of the church goers do not reflect the virtues Christ preached.

They throng to church everyday not because they love God and want to know His ways but because of their greed and selfish ambition. What we have are hypocritical, selfish, man-worshipers who treat God like a vending machine. Slot in =N=100 and get the equivalent in material blessings and protection. What a load of bunkum!!!!

Secular countries who care nothing for God or religion cater for the weak, jobless, disabled and destitute. They provide succor for their citizens because they care for their fellow human beings. What do we have in Nigeria? A religious nation steeped in utter darkness, wickedness and corruption. Your God will judge you. It's amazing who your Jesus will commend for their good works. No, it's will not be the church![/b]

Perfectly Said !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by BrightCar: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
priscaoge: Judgement will start from τ̲̅ђe house of God,that I knw very well. Let he who has ears hear.
THANK GOD FOR YOU EVANGELIST. ALSO REMEMBER TO EVANGELISE MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by KweenAdz(f): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chai... All I need is jst 50k to pay for d 2 session-sch fees dt I'm owing oh.. Where can I meet all ds ppl na? Daddy Adeboye,pls donate jst 50k to my life na....#sad face

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by hoasis: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Who we fellowship with is who we will soon be like. Irvin Baxter

We've 'd this form of build-for-God Christianity for so long that it becomes hard for so-called Christians to think differently. Moreover, God expects us to compare our selves by scriptures and not by the standards of men

"'Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me?
says the Lord.
Or where will my resting place be? Has not my hand made all these things?'

"You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit! ~Acts 7:49-51
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by idalex: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
“You do not realize now what I am doing, but
later you will understand.” John 13:7

GOD MOVES IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by holuwarlay08(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
[size=30pt]NO COMMENT......................... lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by devour129: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
shegzee43:

[/color][color=#990000]Did u say madness? my brother, I wld rather you keep mute than attract God's judgement. Let God judge him if his wrong o! Please don't attract curse 2 urself and generation after you. My candid advice.
let God judge ? Lmao that's why things might never get better.some people will give money for this building while they have people close to them that need less
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by BrightCar: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

MILLIONS OF POOR IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE GATHER , right ?

smh.
ALL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE SOUGHT JESUS, WHETHER POOR OR RICH, OLD OR YOUNG, BOY OR GIRL.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by wisdommos(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
when the bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, he meant it in all regards (speech,conversation and others). It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the living God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
BrightCar: ALL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE SOUGHT JESUS, WHETHER POOR OR RICH, OLD OR YOUNG, BOY OR GIRL.

Do you and your guru know about this :

"37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’" - Matthew 25:37-39

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
wisdom mos: when the bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, he meant it in all regards (speech,conversation and others). It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the living God.

This is the lie that has been used to brainwash you into submission. Do not read Scripture passages out of context. Study the Bible properly and stop being an unthinking dolt!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by rhowly(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
We always seem to be quick to respond. The most important question to ask is if Jesus would do same. An overview of his life and the choices he made especially concerning money. Yes look in between the red and black letters. Build if you must but it doesn't make the church any stronger by no spiritual degree. Most amusing is that the early church worshipped in catacombs and people's home and that the strongest the church has ever been since its inauguration. Food for thought

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
wisdom mos: when the bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, he meant it in all regards (speech,conversation and others). It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the living God.

I have news for you Pal , all Christians are anointed.

smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
ojubi: Pastor Adeboye under fire over multi-billion naira 3km auditorium
Ben Ezeamalu - 3 hours agoNATIONAL, NEWS
During last week’s convention, Mr. Adeniran said that a member of his staff lost his 65 year old mother to a stampede that ensued during a worship session.
Adeboye is fond of discussing miracles in his church, he never discusses misfortunes.
“It is a lopsided ministry, a ministry that cajoles people to bring what they have to the church,” Mr. Adeniran added.

And that is a crime?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by chiefkoboko(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
May almihgty God give my daddy adeboye greater power nd a solid faith to embarked nd complete dis project b4 d next convention in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Debroslink: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
nep2ra: [b]Stoopid gullible folks who will fall for anything under the sun. Unfortunately, gigantic church edifices does not translate to spirituality. A country that has at least two churches in one street, yet, the lives of the church goers do not reflect the virtues Christ preached.

Secular countries who care nothing for God or religion cater for the weak, jobless, disabled and destitute. They provide succor for their citizens because they care for their fellow human beings. What do we have in Nigeria? A religious nation steeped in utter darkness, wickedness and corruption. Your God will judge you. It's amazing who your Jesus will commend for their good works. No, it will not be the church![/b]

This is the best quote of the day

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Debroslink: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2013

This is the best quote of the day
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by marcangelo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nigerians can be so annoying, U people are too quick to criticize and condemn... Most of u ppl criticising ar Just like d jews in d bible, on palm sunday dey praisd Jesus, den dat same week friday all of dem condemd and critcised Jesus to death... mtchewwwwwwwww....
look at wizkid he bought a car 250million, it crashd and he bought anoda 250million dat is 500milion..IMAGIN DAT! GUES HW MUCH HE WIL HAV IN HIS ACCOUNT??.. AND HE ALSO BOUGHT HOUSES.. So wat is wrong if som1 donates 1bilion to God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by nep2ra(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

"37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’" - Matthew 25:37-39

They will say anything to justify this daylight robbery. Waste no time arguing with a man-worshiper. When the electricity in his brain is switched on then he will finally begin to use his thinking faculty.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by bookface: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
As usual, because the person involved is a "Man of God", the sheeple minded are here screaming "Don't let God curse you o"

How lowly have we become? It breaks my heart to continuously see and hear how fo0lishly naive Christians of these generations have let themselves become.

So here is an "MOG" who wishes to raise billions for, guess what? A new f*cking building! - Contrast that with Bill Gates who plans to dedicate most of his wealth to helping African kids fight starvation, malaria and diseases. In my mind, i know which of these two really deserve to be called a Man of God!

What is really funny is that those giving away these monies really think they are giving it to God and in return, the pastor will say a prayer for them and God will open his windows of dollars! LOL! What ignorance! You have been doing that for years, stup1d, and you are still as miserably poor as ever! -

If God's priority is building another Auditorium, and he truly is the God that made the entire world in 7 days, then i doubt he would be looking to raise billions from all sort of sources, most especially from dodgy ones!

The concept of the "Man of God" is nothing other than fraud! A man tells you he can speak to "his father" to make all your problems go away - if something happens by coincidence, he claims his father has heard you - if nothing happens at all, he claims his father will one do it one day, just be patient, and of course, just have faith!! -
The fraud of course needed to be justified, so a throng of people are allowed to come forward every sunday for "Testimonies", hallelujah, the "Man of God" is really on fire!

The fraud then becomes complete when the "Man of God" becomes omnipotent and unquestionable! "He can't be questioned" they say, "He is a man of God", they say, "Touch not my anointed" they say - and whatever the "Man of God" says must be followed to the latter by sheeple 1diots!

The other day, a m0ronic bully who doubles as the "Man of God" slapped and publicly condemned to hell fire, someone who went to him to know more about Christ!...In the right climates, one would expect outrage, or perhaps even for his criminal to be charged with physical abuse! The deafening silence, and the silent approval of his followers was a disgrace to the whole of Christianity!

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by BrightCar: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

YOU ARE GETTING IT VERY WRONG. RCCG AS A CHURCH IS FULFILLING THIS ASPECT, IT HAS VARIOUS SETUPS, MINISTRIES, MINISTERING IN ALL THESE AREAS MENTIONED. WE ALSO HAVE A MINISTRY IN LAGOS TAKING CARE OF DRUG ADDICTS.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Debroslink: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
marcangelo: Nigerians can be so annoying, U people are too quick to criticize and condemn... Most of u ppl criticising ar Just like d jews in d bible, on palm sunday dey praisd Jesus, den dat same week friday all of dem condemd and critcised Jesus to death... mtchewwwwwwwww....
look at wizkid he bought a car 250million, it crashd and he bought anoda 250million dat is 500milion..IMAGIN DAT! GUES HW MUCH HE WIL HAV IN HIS ACCOUNT??.. AND HE ALSO BOUGHT HOUSES.. So wat is wrong if som1 donates 1bilion to God?
Don't compare whizkid's lifestyle with spiritual matters.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
BrightCar: MY FRIEND YOU ARE A SMALL GIRL, MIND HOW YOU SPEAK, DON'T JOIN THE PHARISEES AND TALK ANY HOW, THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE. NO BODY TAKES CREDIT, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD. IF GOD BLESSES YOU, WILL YOU REMAIN THE WAY YOU ARE, IN THAT MUD HOUSE OFCOURSE. WE ARE GLAD GOD IS HONORING HIS WORD... WITH THE FAITHFULS.
I don't have to donate 1 billion or any amount to a pastor before I can be extremely rich or trigger God's blessing. Work hard,pray to God and help the needy and you will see how God will bless you more and not donating to pastors that will end up cruising in expensive cars,buying private jet and sending their children to the most expensive schools abroad while the poor suffers. How many times have these so called men of God come out to talk on national issues but all they know is how to ask for donation,God is the only one that can bless anybody. How many churches in nigerian are helping the poor upon all the billions they collect and how many of them are doing what Tb joshua and Aliko dangote are doing?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Debroslink: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
bookface:

As usual, because the person involved is a "Man of God", the sheeple minded are here screaming "Don't let God curse you o"

How lowly have we become? It breaks my heart to continuously see and hear how fo0lishly naive Christians of these generations have let themselves become.

So here is an "MOG" who wishes to raise billions for, guess what? A new f*cking building! - Contrast that with Bill Gates who plans to dedicate most of his wealth to helping African kids fight starvation, malaria and diseases. In my mind, i know which of these two really deserve to be called a Man of God!

What is really funny is that those giving away these monies really think they are giving it to God and in return, the pastor will say a prayer for them and God will open his windows of dollars! LOL! What ignorance! You have been doing that for years, stup1d, and you are still as miserably poor as ever! -

If God's priority is building another Auditorium, and he truly is the God that made the entire world in 7 days, then i doubt he would be looking to raise billions from all sort of sources, most especially from dodgy ones!

And those with questionable source of wealth will give glory to God for helping them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
plus, its obvious this bit*ch*pardon my
French is demented, from writing Facebook to
stop people from anglicizing their names, to
saying Jesus is gay, to saying Pastor Adeboye
us a CIA Agent, to claiming import waivers are
fraudulent, import waivers of 20 BILLION
(when the proposed 3km square building is
1bn).its obvious she needs to visit TB Joshua.
People who talk too much always have this
Problem;when they run out things to day,
they start talking trash, or start formulating
rooster and bullshit stories to hold attention.
see below
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by classmark: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
"When people were receiving their blessings on the convention ground or via digital media, others are busy quoting what the man of God didnt do right". I pity you! Whether you give or you dont give, do you think the work will suffer. He announced the donation request just to give people the opportunity of beng blessed by law of sowing and reaping. If God want to do anything on this side of eternity, He will place the resources in the hands of those He can trust to carry on His mandates hereon earth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by ladygogo: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nigeria is seriously messed up and religion isnt helping matters at all.

Can't RCCG build a world class specialist hospital rather than build another auditorium for worshippers? This will create more jobs and the citizens can directly benefit from it.Besides, it will further put Nigeria and RCCG on the world map. i mean 35 billion will go a long way....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.