Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ao Do I Move Info Frm 1 Mysql Db Tbl & Insert It In2 Anoda Mysql Tbl In Anoda Db - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ao Do I Move Info Frm 1 Mysql Db Tbl & Insert It In2 Anoda Mysql Tbl In Anoda Db (790 Views)

Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? / Host 1 Domain And 10 Free Subdomain, 10 Email Accnts, 1 Mysql DB for 3500 Naira / How Can I Escape Single Quote In Forms Into Mysql Db (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ao Do I Move Info Frm 1 Mysql Db Tbl & Insert It In2 Anoda Mysql Tbl In Anoda Db by adenijiayo(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Good day, am a newbie in PHP but am planning to design one small banking application using php but i want to know if it is possible to move information from one database to another database. I want to create an interbank transfer within the application. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Ao Do I Move Info Frm 1 Mysql Db Tbl & Insert It In2 Anoda Mysql Tbl In Anoda Db by roadsta(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is just a short description. If there is anything you don't understand, hit back and I¡ll try to throw more light.
if I got the question:
you are trying to make a copy of database_1 available to database_2.
If that is the case, then this might help

Access database_1 from PHPMYADMIN
Select the database from the left panel
Now check the top row of the main page and try to locate something like EXPORT
Click (and select the values down the page according to your taste/want)
Store on your local machine.
Close.

Access database_2 from PHPMYADMIN
Select the database( or create it )
Check the top row of the main and try to locate something like IMPORT
Click and use the file submit form to late the file (database_1 you exported to your local machine)
And you are almost done.
Re: Ao Do I Move Info Frm 1 Mysql Db Tbl & Insert It In2 Anoda Mysql Tbl In Anoda Db by adenijiayo(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2013
thanks roadsta for ur reply, i knw ao to move copy from one db to another db using php myadmin.In my fake banking app, i want to create two banks with different databases, i want my pseudoclient to carryout transfers between two the two banks. Once they do the transfer, money will be deducted from the main-balance table in bank1 database and the main-balance table will be automatically updated in bank2 database. Am i clear. Thanks for ur reply
Re: Ao Do I Move Info Frm 1 Mysql Db Tbl & Insert It In2 Anoda Mysql Tbl In Anoda Db by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2013
To achieve this, your database design must be reltational, google relational database design to figure it out.
After having a relational database ( primary key foriegn key mumbo. jumbo) there are two easy ways in my opinion:

1) Use triggers, you could google sql triggers to find out how to do this, I hope you've got some sql k nowlege cool

Or

2) You could also use php query string to transfer just inserted data from one page to another.

I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Shuts Down Support For Windows XP In Pcs, Laptops / How To Buy Goods Online In China / Video Maker And Whiteboard Animation By Makewebvideo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.