Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Photo:d'banj And Wizkid Now Illuminati? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:d'banj And Wizkid Now Illuminati? (13755 Views)

Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Wizkid Now Dating Superstar Rihanna / Wizkid Now In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo:d'banj And Wizkid Now Illuminati? by lurge(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
I hardly believe rumours so don't say I'm running my mouth.
Now what will you say about this picture of D'Banj and Wizkid below?
Does it not have the kind of emblems Jay Z and Kanye West display in their musical videos to which people believe to be Illuminati symbols?

Last time I checked celebrities don't like showing off what another person has worn (star or not) and these fraternities usually wear uniforms at meetings and important ceremonies.

Could it be that Wizkid and D'Banj, two of Nigeria's biggest music exports are now members of this world famous society? And don't tell me its a Versace shirt please.
Source:[url]I hardly believe rumours so don't say I'm running my mouth.
Now what will you say about this picture of D'Banj and Wizkid below?
Does it not have the kind of emblems Jay Z and Kanye West display in their musical videos to which people believe to be Illuminati symbols?

Last time I checked celebrities don't like showing off what another person has worn (star or not) and these fraternities usually wear uniforms at meetings and important ceremonies.

Could it be that Wizkid and D'Banj, two of Nigeria's biggest music exports are now members of this world famous society? And don't tell me its a Versace shirt please.
Source:www.naijawhistle.com/photo-dbanj-wizkid-now-illuminati/

Re: Photo:d'banj And Wizkid Now Illuminati? by pafra(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2013
may God save their souls.

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures) / Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage / Ice Prince Performs 'Aboki' Without Shoes At NMVA 2013-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.