Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] (43390 Views)

Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Is Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen?? Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
The on and off romance between Wizkid and Tania Omotayo has hit breakpoint as the two didn't celebrate the new year together as a couple.

Tania and Wizkid ended their long term relationship once again in early December after report reached the budding model that her popular singer boyfriend has hooked up with a Zambian Vixen that featured in one of his recent videos.

The popular vixen named Nathalie Sade was pictured with Wizkid at the press conference for the special industry night that was held at the Oriental Hotel on the 29th of December. The same hotel Nathalie has been residing at since the event till date.

Tania on her part has not shared anything about her now ex-boyfriend for the past 25weeks and didn't help in promoting any of his singles or videos ever since.

Sources close to the singer revealed that Wizkid and Tania have decided not to make public their new relationship status as they don't want media reaction to affect their mutual decision in ending their relationship.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42471

ijebabe , Ishilove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
good for them.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog

More details on ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42471

fynestboi , supermods , Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by DuchessLily(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Their business!
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Laryne(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Always team Wizzy!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by StefanSalvatore: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
We dnt gv a sh!t

26 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by daridex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
starboy rules.....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by ishiamu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
INTROVERT:
good for them.

Ok
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na so e suppose be
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's why I always encourage guys to chase money before girls. ..

imagine, Wizkid , the guy is not even that handsome, no 6 packs, no beards, etc.. and he has been dating and dumping 'hot', classy and expensive girls..

and you will see broke guys , going to the gym 24/7 , carry 6 pack, grow beards all in the name of attracting girls.. only for one 'rich overfed midget' to come and take all the girls !

I have not shaved in like 5 weeks now, all in the name of joining "#Beard Gang.. upon all that, no girl has ever toasted me..

And I used to think girls like guys with beards..

the only thing these girls want is ' money'

if you like carry bear bear like Osama bin laden , get 6packs, one fat rich guy will still snatch ur girlfriend with his G wagon

272 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by bennifield11(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello tania,come and see your yeye boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
viickerz:

imagine, Wizkid , the guy is not even that handsome, no 6 packs, no beards, etc.. and he has been dating and dumping 'hot', classy and expensive girls..

and you will see broke guys , going to the gym 24/7 , carry 6 pack, grow beards all in the name of attracting girls.. only for one 'rich overfed midget' to come and take all the girls !

I have not shaved in like 5 weeks now, all in the name of joining "#Beard Gang.. upon all that, no girl has ever toasted me..

if you like carry bear bear like Osama bin laden , get 6packs, one fat rich guy will still snatch ur girlfriend with his G wagon

lol you got me laughing but you right

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
MissyB3 , obinoscopy , seun

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
This one na just for PDAs
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
So Zambia get beautiful girls like this one and the ugliness of their guys go dey deceive us e.g Christopher Katongo,Rainford Kalaba e.t.c.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Warrefa undecided
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Realone92(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
We dnt gv a sh!t
. Barrrrrrr man pls give this man one alomo" we don't give a shit

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by holarid(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
this girl no look zambian at all .. undecided undecided

or maybe it cause Zambians i have here in my school are just too ugly cry cry

but they've gat fine ass truth be told tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by UIA04(f): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dating a musician is like fetching water from public tap
Among every kind of entertainers musicians especially those in pop and hip hop are the least likely to settle down early
As far as I am concerned that girl is for Bleep. Ing purposes and I am sure she knows it

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by benigneOne(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
viickerz:

Lmaoooo fellow nairalanders let's cry for him, he can't do it alone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by akp202(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
watin come be my consignment?
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by evy1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
benigneOne:

Lmaoooo fellow nairalanders let's cry for him, he can't do it alone
But he just said the truth,ladies and money is the same way u can't separate a dog from his bone.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by ekwelive: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
money good oh...crème de LA crème
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by UIA04(f): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dating a musician is like fetching water from public tap
Amongst all kinds of entertainers musicians especially those in pop and hip hop are the least likely to settle down early
As far as I am concerned that girl is for Bleep. Ing purposes and I am sure she knows it

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by flokii: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
eyah...

time waster... I pity that Tania girl sha
moral lesson to the boo-hypers... watch ur back
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by flokii: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
eyah...

time waster... I pity that Tania girl sha
moral lesson to the boo-hypers... watch ur back
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by studentsnaija(f): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hes living his life

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Booty4me: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Babanla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Davidovinci(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
I just see such ish as very big motivation(forget the girls)... We making "plenty" money this year..by God's grace!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by IamOpemipo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
viickerz:

Hahahha..guy u crackin me up
U talk tru sha

Money rules the world

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by bigchrisnow: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
say wht!

In other news

Prostitutes Beat Male Customers Mercilessly in Delta For Paying Below Agreed Price - More details and photos ●● www.042express.com/2016/01/prostitutes-beat-male-customers.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Manchester United Stadium, Shares Photos / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.