Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed (596 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / How Nigerians, Others React To 'meeting Dec Deadline Target' Goof By Lai Muhamed / We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Nathaniel734: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Last week we read a post about an invitation by an international TV (BEN TV) host, Kayode Ogundamisi to the National Publicity Secretary of Nigeria’s main opposition party APC, Lai Mohammed. Kayode the host alleged that prior to the interview, The Hon. Lai Mohammed demanded for possible questions to be asked, which he refused to oblige. According to him, that didnt go down well with Lai, and resulted in his absence in the studio.

But Kayode never gave up, he tried calling him for over 19 times in the studio in the presence of the whole world especially those watching the programme, and to his amazement, Lai's skype was available but he kept rejecting the calls over and over again. (he wasnt smart enough).

Somedays later, Lai decided to respond to the letter sent to him, and the subsequent post by Kayode Ogundamisi, he refuted the claims by Kayode. Surprisely, Kayode still held on to what he said giving more evidence and expressing his dissappointment in the person of Lai Mohammed.
The post generated alot of response, i refused to comment on that post because i needed to hear from the Lai himself, now i have and i'm so dissapointed that he could still be lying.

Although i dont know Kayode personally, but i hold him in great esteem, a non partisan fellow, who says it the way it is regardless who is involve. Therefore he wouldnt come out to make such an allegations if he wasnt sure of such.

This brings me to the main issue, isnt it too Early for Lai Mohammed who represents the newly registered party whom we are tempted to believe in to start by telling Nigerians and the whole world lies, just when we thought we are going to witness a better political scene.It makes us realize that there is no much difference between any of this politicians, they are all self centered, it's really disheartening, where do we turn to? A lying Lai? or where

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=674087385937647&set=a.410906382255750.99608.410835422262846&type=1

Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Sunnynwa: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Liar Mohammed doing what he knows how to do.
Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Nathaniel734: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Sunnynwa: Liar Mohammed doing what he knows how to do.

i thought he and APC were suppose to bring something better to the table, why start on a wrong note...or is their structures built on lies? just thinking
Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Camilia247: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
i have never liked this politicians because they are all but the same. Even if we take a look at any of the APC states, the same way PDP states are is just the same the are, no striking differnce. this makes me understand that it is all about just being in power, afterall PDP did it, the tell us all what they feel like to get our votes and once they have it, that's all.
Now this should give us a glimpse of what we should expect from APC, nothing differnt, all liars. all they want is just to be in power.

1 Like

Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Nathaniel734: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Camilia247: i have never liked this politicians because they are all but the same. Even if we take a look at any of the APC states, the same way PDP states are is just the same the are, no striking differnce. this makes me understand that it is all about just being in power, afterall PDP did it, the tell us all what they feel like to get our votes and once they have it, that's all.
Now this should give us a glimpse of what we should expect from APC, nothing differnt, all liars. all they want is just to be in power.

Maybe we should still give them the benefit of doubt...
Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by talktimi(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Lai & Lie no difference. "progressive" indeed
Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by touch4mony: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Nathaniel734:

Maybe we should still give them the benefit of doubt...
A bread at hand if far much beta than shawamas on the way,a devil u knw dey said if beta than million of....... u dont knw,
Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Nathaniel734: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
talktimi: Lai & Lie no difference. "progressive" indeed

well i dnt know dat yet
Re: The Early Morning LIE By Lai Mohammed by Nathaniel734: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
touch4mony: A bread at hand if far much beta than shawamas on the way,a devil u knw dey said if beta than million of....... u dont knw,

So by implication, what are you saying? should we still believe in the ruling party at least with a pinch of salt or completely

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Boils As Ombatse, Alago Youth Clash / I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) / ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.