Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) (594 Views)

PHOTO of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (CBN) Governors Wife / Sanusi's CBN Performance: Soludo Was Better After All? / Is Lamido Sanusi (CBN Governor) Pursuing A Hidden Agenda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by JECBOSS: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2013
The governor of the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) Malam Sanusi Lamido
Sanusi has declared that he is not cut
out for the kind of politics played in
Nigeria, saying he cannot survive it.
Sanusi, who stated this in an
interview with the British
Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), said
he would not join politics after his
term as the governor of the apex
bank.
“Being a good central banker does
not make you a good politician. I
have seen many successful people
entering politics only to destroy
everything they had built,” Sanusi
said.
The CBN boss said that he could not
be persuaded by any group to change
his mind about becoming involved in
active politics after his job at the
CBN.
“A lot of people are calling for my
attention to join politics but I told
them that I am not interested. I have
been in Abuja long enough to know
that I cannot survive for one year in
that (political) space,” he said.
Sanusi also accused the politicians of
flooding the country with dollars to
lubricate the electioneering for the
presidential poll that is still 18
months away.
http://leadership.ng/news/051113/i-cannot-survive-nigerian-politics-sanusi

Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by ceo4eva: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2013
What's our business if you can survive or not?
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2013
This a definition of ""man of integrity""
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2013
ceo4eva: What's our business if you can survive or not?

are you a Nigerian?
I doubt if yes
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by Mayor21(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Lie lie
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
ueskman: This a definition of ""man of integrity""
That is what they all say. Fashola of lagos state said its only a child dat fails a class that repeats that same class but what appened after his first term he went for a 2nd term. Prexy Jonathan also said d same thing and u can see what his statement is causing. All these people are not men of integrity. They will rob you for your silver and gold
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Mallam Sanusi, there are other ways you can be of service to Nigerians. I personally love that your brain, and I know I'm not alone
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by liloelawwal(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2013
u can only survive as an Emir
Re: I Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics – Sanusi (CBN Governor) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2013
But Nigerian politics is the highest money making industry. So you've to be involve sir.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News:- Tragedy Hits ASUU As Iyayi Dies / ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh! / FG, States, LG's Share N568.41bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.