Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s (171231 Views)

Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Globacom has launched a new tariff plan, GLO BOUNCE.

It is a prepaid plan available to new and existing Glo subscribers.

Key Features of Glo Bounce Tarrif plan :

·         Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s. 

·         Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3.

·         Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glo customers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in

·         Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

·         Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.

·         Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at http://0.facebook.com/

·         Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by customers on migration to Bounce

·         Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every charged SMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.

How To Migrate To Glo Bounce

Dial  *170*4# 

NOTE: Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. You won't get the 30MB by N100 twice. The MB accumulates if you keep recharging. 

Source: http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/personal/prepaid-2/bounce-2/

Makes sense?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Mucokey(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Too good to b true....buh I ve vowed never to insert Glo SIM in ma phone anymore, buh dis seems too tempting especially dat of accumulation of MBs
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Xxpress(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
let me try dis cos i dnt blieve it. Am coming....
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Skillz4u(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
still respect my airtel cuz of android data
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by otikpoko(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yes o!
Was in thier office yesterday.
After much inquiries i was told that they even have free call (just like the mtn magic sim* don't if it was magic sim mtn calls it o tongue).
You make free calls to all glo number you have registered from 24 hours a day for that will last for 30days.
After 30days, it expires and renewal it just N500 shocked
Was planning to port from mtn to airtel but now, i think i want to port to glo grin
Still comparing glo and airtel before making my mind to leave shitty mtn that i have been using for more that 8years.

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by chineduace(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
otikpoko: Yes o!
After much inquiries i was told that they even have free call (just like the mtn magic sim* don't if it was magic sim mtn calls it o tongue).
You make free calls to all glo number you have registered from 24 hours a day for that will last for 30days.
Was planning to port from mtn to airtel but now, i think i want to port to glo grin
Still comparing glo and airtel before making my mind to leave shitty mtn that i have been using for more that 8years.
pls can you explain further...
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by otikpoko(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
chineduace:

What do you want me to explain further sir? undecided

The free call? undecided
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by PrinzeElly: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Glo!Glo!! You Guys have come with another tempting offer again,My Experience on G-Bam Make Me not to trust You Guys,I receive the 5MB for just one day and it stopped..Anyways the offer is Nice,If You Guys will stick to Your word.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Tuntheycr7: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mucokey: Too good to b true....buh I ve vowed never to insert Glo SIM in ma phone anymore, buh dis seems too tempting especially dat of accumulation of MBs
Yeah. Tryin to convince pple lyk u
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Joe50(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
chineduace:

carry ur head down and read the post well before commenting sad

as for the Glo plan... d data make sense for those using ordinary phone but not for android users angry
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by asudan: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Globacom has launched a new tariff plan, GLO BOUNCE.

It is a prepaid plan available to new and existing Glo subscribers.

Key Features of Glo Bounce Tarrif plan :

·         Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s. 

·         Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3.

·         Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glo customers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in

·         Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

·         Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.

·         Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at http://0.facebook.com/

·         Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by customers on migration to Bounce

·         Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every charged SMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.

How To Migrate To Glo Bounce

Dial  *170*4# 

NOTE: Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. You won't get the 30MB by N100 twice. The MB accumulates if you keep recharging. 

Source: http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/personal/prepaid-2/bounce-2/

Makes sense?
I beg Na wayo.the campus zone on dey work for my school even when I activate am
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by slap1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
GLO Bounce is A MILLION TIMES BETTER than G-bam. I'm using G-Bounce now. The 30MB is credited sharperly, unlike G-bam that you may have to call Customer Care. BOUNCE is cool!
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by mariong(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Porting mode activated!

From Ethiefsalat 2 Glo.
As long as i get 30mb for every recharge of #200 and above i'm good.

Porting process starts at first light, bye bye to those criminals.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
glo data transfer/share codes. Thanks
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Xxpress(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
their mb is rubbish....i cant comprehend how they bill d mb used.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by tonardo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Xxpress: their mb is rubbish....i cant comprehend how they bill d mb used.
absolute rubbish the is not walking but Frying,.
too bad,...
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Xxpress(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
tonardo:
absolute rubbish the is not walking but Frying,.
too bad,...

i cant imagine me finishing 50mb on my symbian phone without downloading. Glo sucks.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by durtman: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls im on glo bounce buy i couldnt use my free data,i use a tecno n3 is there any special apn for it before it can browse or wat can be the problem.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Xxpress(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2013
durtman: Pls im on glo bounce buy i couldnt use my free data,i use a tecno n3 is there any special apn for it before it can browse or wat can be the problem.
use the glo mobile internet settings
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by owueberewo: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2013
durtman: Pls im on glo bounce buy i couldnt use my free data,i use a tecno n3 is there any special apn for it before it can browse or wat can be the problem.

Use gloflat as your APN
Text PAYU to 127 this will enable you to use your free mb but monitor your data usage dial #124# then press 4 to know the free mb left . Once it remains 2mb ,text CANCEL to 127 to deactivate PAYU or else your credit will be deducted until you have zero kobo.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Anomnity: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by ify84(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2013
I just put in My new Glo sim... migrated to bounce... and now am using My 30mb to browse on My p3 with gloflat as apn... I think this offer rock...
I have a question, calling the glo line u register on the bounce offer to enable u call for 5kobo, is it from the first minute or after I must have 40kobo per second?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Silvani(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
The offer is really great but I don't trust glo. That 30 mb may finish while you are downloading 3mb worth of file.

They gave me 5mb 3 days ago and when I opened my facebook profile on Nokia java phone using Operamini (something that shouldn't cost N15 credit or 100kb), then logged off and checked my balance, behold it has reduced to 3mb.

Glo! I DON'T TRUST YOU GUYS
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by kodred(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
otikpoko: Yes o!

Can you like explain d free call stuff? Thnks smiley
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
ify84: I just put in My new Glo sim... migrated to bounce... and now am using My 30mb to browse on My p3 with gloflat as apn... I think this offer rock...
I have a question, calling the glo line u register on the bounce offer to enable u call for 5kobo, is it from the first minute or after I must have 40kobo per second?
No F&F option on the Bounce plan. You can call limitless GLO numbers on the Bounce plan at 5k/sec (N3/min), provided your call party is also on the GLO Bounce plan like you.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
My latest experience on the free MB data bonus on the GLO Bounce plan.

IT IS TIME TO HOOK UP ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN NOW!!!
I can say with ALL sincerity and experience that, the FREE MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan, using gloflat APN is now wonderfully working well. NO MORE FREE DATA BONUS running out like water. It is now stable and steady at least, with my experiences since 3 days now.

If you are therefore not on the Bounce plan yet, just dial *170*4# and start enjoying 12k/sec (N7.20k/min) flat rate to all network in Nigeria, and a free 30MB data bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, valid for 7 days for your Internet relaxation.

Hop in and start calling and browsing right away on the Glo Bounce plan now!!!
GLO - UNLIMITED

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2013
For 3 days now, my free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse, no matter the browser or APN I tried using, but all my Emails do sync promptly.
Meanwhile, my G-BAM free data bonus is working fine on the same phone. Has anybody noticed this problem please?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by seunlayi(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2013
luluosas: For 3 days now, my free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse, no matter the browser or APN I tried using, but all my Emails do sync promptly.
Meanwhile, my G-BAM free data bonus is working fine on the same phone. Has anybody noticed this problem please?
i hope my mb will not be wiped away. Yeye network
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2013
seunlayi: i hope my mb will not be wiped away. Yeye network
Your MB has expiring date, so, always Check. Thank you.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
My free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse ooooo, even after calling 121 and 444. However, my emails keep synching. What could be the problem now?
Am I the only one experiencing this ugly development for 3 days now? Who can help out please should come ooh. Thanks in advance.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by drobadebayo: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
luluosas: My free Bounce data bonus have refused to browse ooooo, even after calling 121 and 444. However, my emails keep synching. What could be the problem now?
Am I the only one experiencing this ugly development for 3 days now? Who can help out please should come ooh. Thanks in advance.
no u are not oo.i have 1.6gb nd i cant evn use it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / How To See Hidden Number That Call You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.