Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! (6313 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Women Can't Seduce Me Because I Don't Go Out -kola Odunlade, Best Yoruba Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by fresheva(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2006
What do our male hollywood Nollywood actors think they are?

I met one just two weeks ago, can't say the name let me just protect him, and the next thing is asking i like you i want you to be my girlfriend and we have to have sex now sort of thing, i just walked out on him, thinking that I have never seen such unreasonability.

What do you think about this?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Skidoc(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2006
*coughs* Hmmm una don come again o. grin grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by 4Play(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2006
@fresheva
This is called erotomania.Where u have sexual liasons with some celeb who doesn't know u even exist.U need counselling.I myself was once proposed to 4 marriage by Beyonce Knowles,but I told her to stick with Jay Z since I already had a relationship with Halle Berry
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Skidoc(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2006
Hahahaha! 4Play, you are hilarious. Even I was proposed to by J-Lo, Jennifer Garner and Jessica Alba all in one day. But I told the three of them to piss off!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mukina2: 12:43pm On May 29, 2006
*coughs and roll eyes** hmmmmmmmmmm some stories uh they can kill wit laffter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Badman888(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2006
wonders shall never end
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by 4Play(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2006
@Skidoc
I was trying to be modest.I didn't want to mention my affair with Lil Kim,Paris Hilton,Ciara or the 6 girls in the Pussycat Dolls.I just don't want to sound boastfull.Did I mention Rihanna,the girl wanted to have my kids but I said I already had to many kids from Hollywood babes
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mukina2: 12:51pm On May 29, 2006
hey ooo ar don die!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by fresheva(f): 1:08pm On May 29, 2006
its funny but true, such nonsense, just because he is a celeb, well i cant even agree i had better date a no man knows me guy
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by opeemi1(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2006
@fresheva
Well, what were you putting on that day you met. Cos I don't see any reason why he will just approach you and ask;
fresheva:

i like you i want you to be my girlfriend and we have to have sex

It must have been your, umm, your  appearance that made him say such a thing, cos no normal guy just goes to meet a girl and ask her for sex and all.

Hmm! hmm!!
Where were you that day?

It might be a mistake, or he thought you were someone else. grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 1:15pm On May 29, 2006
laugh my f*cking ass off,  u guys r cold.  cheesy cheesy, gosh

@ Ope_emi
It could be possible for a dumbass celeb to just meet a gal and ask for sex. I know of one. It has nothing to do with the appearance, its just cos they think they got dough.
@Fresheva
That doesnt mean he wants to seduce u.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Skidoc(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2006
Ope emi, you get time o! The girl is just dreaming. cool
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by 4Play(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2006
I was there that day when fresheva was approached .I was doing my Jamie Foxx impression for a tour company.Are U sure it wasn't me?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2006
laugh my ass off
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Seun(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2006
Please don't make fun of fresheva from this point on, or else I'll just delete you. Thanks.

Fresheva: can we know his name, please? He has done nothing to deserve your protection, so please do tell us!
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 1:33pm On May 29, 2006
lmao
Seun- Y would u wanna delete a human.?? cheesy
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by 4Play(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2006
I told u guys it was me.I was doing a Jamie Foxx impresion that day.I was trying to impersonate J Foxx seducing chics.I didn't know she fell 4 it even with my Igbo accent.She probably Jamie adopted the accent 4 her sake.
But J Foxx doesn't say "Nne,how far?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 1:40pm On May 29, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by opeemi1(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2006
@skidoc
Skidoc:

Ope emi, you get time o! The girl is just dreaming. cool

How you take now she dey dream? grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by fresheva(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2006
well i was comign from the lecture room that day, and if u know what i was wearing u would laugh tire, a white designer top with long sleeve,and this long skirts in town now, u know very long and dragging the floor black, is that seductive?

@ ope_emi
my dressing is very decent he was only trying to u know be a big guy with contact power u know he thought i will be begging for a role in his next film.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by dokey2g(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2006
She is still elaborating the story more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she is not out of her dreams yet grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by babadee(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2006
Really?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2006
Y'all need to stop.
Let her be, pls
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Skidoc(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2006
Fresheva, I believe you now. cool So who's the guy? Tell us his name.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by 02(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2006
I want to know are u mistaking Nollywood for Hollywood.LOL.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by LoverBwoy(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2006
atleast u should try tell us what film he's in

or where u met him grin
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Greatpeter(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2006
This one is a pure lie.
No man of this age will approach a lady that way.
And an actor for that matter!
I beg talk another thing.
This one no hold water, e no go catch me!
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by ajadudu: 3:14pm On May 29, 2006
I guess if its true this is a good example why the actor will have the liver to walk up to the girl and "demand" sex,

No body will believe a little miss nobody claiming an actor tried (or succeeded) in sleeping with her,

So who is the actor? lipsrsealed
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by eveseh(f): 3:20pm On May 29, 2006
maybe they are?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 3:22pm On May 29, 2006
I believe that story.
My friend once went to schrein and the great Fela himself looked at her and said me and you get to Bleep. then he went inside.
She left b4 he appeared again.
Yes i believe that story.
I met these people once that was in the 80s you know from "To be a millionaire think like a millionaire" they were all full of them selves. no sex talk though

I had a lecturer he just gave me the exam paper just like that with a lot of bla bla bla.
Thank god his subject was  optionial then i did not answer any question from his paper.

A dog will be a dog weather an actor priest or father of 4.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by gbengaijot(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2006
Well, if in fact it is true, then tell us the name of the actor. The fact that you are not telling us means that it is a lie.

There is nothing to hide about any actor or celebrity asking someone out, at least have seen tuface younger brother(se na lil seal or native's dem dey call am) carry 2 babes inside hotel room before during the Kennis Music Fiesta at stratford rex earlier this year.
so why the heck. talk make we hear ooooooo
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2006
@fresheva
Well, what were you putting on that day you met. Cos I don't see any reason why he will just approach you and ask;

Quote from: fresheva on Today at 12:10:57 PM

Bull s h i t
I was on my way home one day from school the husband of my mums best friend oicked me to edrop me home he lived nexed door .
The bastard took my hand and put it on this dick , the bastard came several times to the house like a snake he will come when my mum was on break with a stupid story that their gas has finished he ´needs to cook and when my mum was gone he will jump on me i ran for my dear life.
The thing is weather she calls name or not the reaction will be the same. when girls claim something like that the are liers.

And men that ask the women what they had on are the worst.
eveen if am only in pant dose not give any bastard the right to near me,

(1) (2)

Do You Think Makeup Artists Will Make Heaven? See Photos / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Share Stunning Photos Inside Her Private Jet / 50cent Celebrates His $1.6m Floyd Mayweather Bet Win (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.