Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! (6311 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Women Can't Seduce Me Because I Don't Go Out -kola Odunlade, Best Yoruba Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by ajadudu: 3:26pm On May 29, 2006
2greatest peter!! wassup?

No talk like that o, some men dey rude o  grin

Greatpeter:

No man of this age will approach a lady that way.

You no hear of that yeye immigration officer for jand? james dawute "'I will tell you when we are alone because you are going to have sex,' he said"

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/politics/story/0,,1779772,00.html
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 3:28pm On May 29, 2006
There r some ignorant ass celebs out there, like Shaq's lil bro, jermaine or whatever he calls himself, came to the club and asked a girl to come down to his hotel room, just to lick his ass. True talk, but u know, dogs will alwayz be, the girl did not complain.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by fresheva(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2006
ok lets see, i mistaked nollyhood for hollyhood
but then the story is true i regard your opinions highly
but its not a dream it true,
but there are so much critics in here
nigerian celeb(nollyhood)
he said it on second meeting with me at same place
oh my i just wish ididnt say so
but am so addicted to sharing my probs with nairalanders
well i'll just delete the topic i think u guys will let me be then.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 3:42pm On May 29, 2006
I am on your side.
many have forgotten the yeye talk between prince Charles and Camilla."I want to be your tampon " Bla bla bla.
Some men are not dogs worse the are flees on dogs or amobia on the fleas on dogs
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2006
Fresheva. i believe u !!

u got toasted by a nollywood actor, its not like totatly impossible is it

we just want more gossips, feed us, his name and his films

were u 2 on a date or second date
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2006
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by ajadudu: 3:53pm On May 29, 2006
ohh so it was nollywood, hahahaha,

ok, so lemme ask the folkes that cried blue murder, would a nollywood actor be capable of this and a hollywood actor not capable?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Skidoc(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2006
Ok Nollywood. So tell us his name, hmm? RMD, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah? cheesy

@Ajadudu cheesy
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by fresheva(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2006
thnks
y do they think hollyhood actor is not capable of doing that, even though it is a nollyhood actor involved
anyway watch the film onechance
the guy who acted doctor in it is the guy, i wont give the name
when i remeber other films i'll post them
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by LoverBwoy(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2006
thanx, fresheva   grin

were u on a date or this was your 2nd date
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Skidoc(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2006
Hmm Fresh, we just thought that one about Hollywood actor is a bit too bogus a lie.wink Thanks for changing it though.wink
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by baby4u2(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2006
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A NIGERIAN GOSSIP PAPER THAT YOU KEEP THE NAMES OF PEOPLE YOUR TALKING ABOUT HIDDEN. THE STARTER OF THIS POST TAKE NOTE I DONT KNOW YOU SO DO MOST PEOPLE HERE. SO WHY ARE U HIDDING THE NAME OF THE NOLLYWOOD ACTOR. TRUST ME HIS NOT GONNA COME HERE AND KILL YOU OR HARASS YOU. PLEASE DROP HIS NAME LETS GIST THE THING WELL. U NEVER KNOW HE MIGHT HAVE DONE THESAME TO ALOT OF GIRLS HERE OR THERE RELATIVES/FRIENDS. ABEG DROP HIS NAME JARE MAKE WE GIST THE THING.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by baby4u2(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2006
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by LoverBwoy(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2006
anyway watch the film one chance
the guy who acted doctor in it is the guy, i wont give the name

Hot-angel and omogenaija where are u ?? grin grin grin

i think u can tell us his name wink
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by omogenaija(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Hot-angel and omogenaija where are u ?? grin grin grin

i think u can tell us his name wink

sorry , i dont know his name. maybe when she gives us the names of other movies that she is in i will get it.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by MrIRS(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2006
Let me guess it was Ramsey Noah
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 6:27pm On May 29, 2006
Yea right!
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Badman888(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2006
probably Jim iyke he is capable
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by MrIRS(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2006
lauryn:

Yea right!
What do you mean he slept with my cousins classmate and left her for another
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 6:45pm On May 29, 2006
@ IRS
I mean, Ramsey seducing Fresheva
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by sammiek1(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2006
FRESHEVA,

PLEASE WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEP. ITS MORNING ALREADY.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by Rottweiler(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2006
Yeah, I believe he 'toasted u' and demanded sex immediately thinking you would fall for it. Who blames him? I don't cos a dozen other girls must have fallen for him. May be some even queued up in his sitting room. In your own case, you told him off, didn't you? Then why bring up the topic now? To show us how saintly you dealt with a star? cheesy
@mamaput
Your mother's friend's husband made passes at you, put your hand on his dick, grabs you when your mum ain't around, bla bla bla, did you report to your mum? When you don't report and the guy doesn't get the treatment he deserves from you mum or his wife, what stops him from continuing? The guy would only think you were enjoying it that all you needed was a little more effort from him and your back would be adorning his bed. Whenever it happens, put such men in their rightful places!

IN MOST CASES THE WAY SOME LADIES COMPORT THEMSELVE ATTRACTS ALL THESE KIND OF BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS THEM!
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by jgirl3: 7:52pm On May 29, 2006
Most actors think that it is all about the money and fame. Some girls are not just that cheap and they can't see that because their ego is blinding them.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2006
The man was the husband of my mums best friend. my mum was afride what my dad will do to that man if he found out.
You know nigeria . my dad could get real agressive and he had a dopple barrel in those days. would not put it past him to have used that gun.Then me pa fought in the war.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by justme3(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2006
An actor tried seducing u-what d heck . all d fuss.an actor is just like any other person
seduction is d name of d game
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by edygirl(f): 8:29pm On May 29, 2006
@mamput,
Clap for yourself.What else have you not told us?
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by lauryn(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2006
laugh my ass off
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2006
edygirl what do you want to know ?
You think the things i havetold are something to hide. or what.
Or do i look like a stupid pretender of "I am a virgin and Christian.?
Did i do any thing wrong . Ho i know my uniform was too short.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2006
Itsd because of attitudes of certain kind of people even to my disgust women that men get away with many things and women are still door maths.
Edygirl clap for your self because you want to catch a big fish.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2006
Itsd because of attitudes of certain kind of people even to my disgust women that men get away with many things and women are still door maths.
Edygirl clap for your self because you want to catch a big fish.
Re: A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! by mamaput(f): 9:26pm On May 29, 2006
Just for the record .
When the civil war started  my dad got up like every igbo man to fight for his country he did not run away .
In the 80s  every dad i knew had a gun in the house to protect his family  from armed robbers  i felt safe and am proud my dad was not one of those that will hide under the bed like someone i knew.
And we can ask the men here what they will do if their daughters told them such a story. if they will just sit down and talk about it.
Some people should let sleeping dogs lie or get out.

(1) (2)

Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance / 50cent Celebrates His $1.6m Floyd Mayweather Bet Win (photos) / See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.