Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (194370 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Joagbaje(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2010
I am not judging here, the name of Jesus is all that we need, if you are a father and you hear your child speak for the first time, you will be delighted, even if the child could not pronounce well. Instead of saying WATER she says TATA. you would not care but rather get exited that she's speaking. She's communicating.but when the child grows in age and still says TATA, the father may have to take sone steps to correct it." SAY WATER OR I EONT GIVE YOU" God may allow some things in the days of ignorance. He may answer some of our childish prayers. But as we grow, he will expect much and by that he will not answer childish prayers again . No church system is 100% perfect, but we are still growing, our language must change .

1 Corinthians 13:9-11
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

We should know that celestial was not the first white garment church. C&s started first , with similar call, but they dissent improve. Celestial came ,but they did better. They once had the word to an extent. They used to have bible classes. You must gave a bible class card those days, as I heard from my mum. But all that stopped. They dwelt more on prophecies and "works" recommended by " prophets" . Instead of building faith on the word of God. With rituals that appeal to those idolaters, burning candles in road junctions with raw eggs etc to replace the "ebo" that idolaters put in road junctions to appease demons. It was easier for idolaters to identify with that . They still carried out rituals but instead of animals they use candles raw egg, coconut etc.

It is important to know that redeemed church was once a white garment church, the founder came out of c&s like oschoffa but the founder though illiterate like Oschoffa , but he gave room for growth. They build on the word. No matter where God calls you from , if you will build on the word, changes will come,

Hebrews 5:12-14
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which[ be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk[ is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age,[ even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

I know that some people in celestial church had tried to bring bible study back. I remember a faction by Akinrimade who had to star another church. GOSPEC. like a pentecost a version of old celestial. They tried , they taught salvation by faith, being born again etc. But later, prophecies entered and errors came in, It got to a point that the members have to be compelled to physically bow down in worship for the man. The whole thing scattered.

We have to understand the place of prophecies, a prophet should not speak contrary to written scriptures. Until celestial honours the word of God above the prophecies, changes can not take place, we should know that prophets are not perfect. God says to judge prophecies,

1 Corinthians 14:29
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 

I know some elders in celestials have tried to judge prophecies but by what standard? Their feelings, or the bible? Do they themselves know better? A mans prophecy will be stained and limited by his level of scriptural understanding. We prophesy according to our level of faith,

Romans 12:6
6 whether prophecy,[ let us prophesy] according to the proportion of faith
;

1 Corinthians 14:32 ( niv)
32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets.

It is good to know that Oschoffa himself does not heal or do miracles with candles , raw eggs , coconut etc. He prays in the name of jesus . In Oschoffas life time "prophets" have brought in so many practices, many times he had to cancel some extreme practices by saying "won ò fi rán mi" ( I wasn't sent with this) he had his own weakness in confronting some issues that were brought in. He had his own limited knowledge of the bible too. Especially the new testament. After he died , prophets went on rampage . They even bury live cow, live goat, in rituals , some abominable practices No one could check.

Look at redeemed church today, it was once an offshoot of cherubim and seraphim , if celestial had dwelt on scriptures also maybe they really would have "SAVED THE WORLD" but they need the salavtion more now.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by yommyuk: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2010
But as we grow, he will expect much and by that he will not answer childish prayers again . No church system is 100% perfect, but we are still growing, our language must change

The above statement is misleading. It is not what we utter that makes God answer our prayers but, the Grace of God.

Psalm 24:3-6
3 Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD?
   Who may stand in his holy place?
4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart,
   who does not trust in an idol
   or swear by a false god.[a]
5 They will receive blessing from the LORD
   and vindication from God their Savior.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
   who seek your face, God of Jacob.[c]

Psalm 51:1 implies that God will have mercy on us because of his unfailing love. The answer to our prayer is based on the undeserved favour of God.
Psalm 51:19 Therefore the lord will be pleased with sacrifices offered in the right spirit. In essence sacrifices (rituals) offered in the right spirit will be accepted by God.

[b]It is important to know that redeemed church was once a white garment church, the founder came out of c&s like oschoffa but the founder though illiterate like Oschoffa , but he gave room for growth. They build on the word. No matter where God calls you from , if you will build on the word, changes will come,   

Don’t let us forget 1 Cor 3:6
6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. 9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

Papa Oshoffa (RIP) planted the seed, We members watered it but only God has been making it grow. Celestial Church of Christ is a unique church. It doctrines and worship practices were ordained by God, not Oshoffa (RIP). For example the Sutana was designed via prophesy. 99% of the hymns were composed by prophets prophesying. There was a hymn that was first sang by an 11 month baby at the back of his mum. (Babaaa ni wakati yi). When this song was sang, witches and wizards were dying in their homes. The so called rituals are mostly via prophesy. However I have to agree that this can be open to abuse. But the issue of fake prophesy is not only unique to CCC, it has been in existence from ages past.

1 Cor 1:26-31
26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”[d]

We have to understand the place of prophecies, a prophet should not speak contrary to written scriptures. Until celestial honours  the word of God above the prophecies, changes can not take place, we should know that prophets are not perfect. God says to judge prophecies,

Look at redeemed church today, it was once an offshoot of cherubim and seraphim , if celestial had dwelt on scriptures also maybe they really would have "SAVED THE WORLD" but they need the salavtion more now.

The word of God is broad and it understanding is key. However Apostle Paul identified a part of God that is beyond human comprehension in 1 Corinthians 2

The Word of God is not about using clever and persuasive speeches, a growing trend within the body of Christ. What is needed is the Power of the Holy Spirit. Not trusting in human wisdom but in the power of God which in my opinion is what CCC is all about. As u are well aware, the uniqueness of CCC in itself speaks of the mystery of God. His power that has been hidden from most churches. For the bibles states “For his spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets” No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit”. Therefore in CCC, we know the wonderful thing of the Spirit God has freely given us. A voice that comes out from a person who does not know where it is coming from (BABA ARA). The word of God that we receive in CCC is direct from the Almighty and not from man. Why are so many denominations  springing up in the body of Christ today? Isn’t it the misinterpretation of the Word. Apostle Paul recognised this flaw that is why he said in 1 COR 1:13 When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the spirit, using the spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths”

Papa Oshoffa (RIP), started his ministry as an evangelist and relied heavily on prophets to prophesy. One day he prayed that God should give him the power to prophesy, God said No and gave him the gift to hear the voice of God thru his ears. If you have been to Papa Oshoffa crusade, you will notice that he always pauses when he speaks. He hardly uses the bible. But he hears the voice of God direct. That is the mystery of God.

The word of God has been misinterpreted over many centuries because of the implications generated by human wisdom. That is why Spiritual wisdom and the power of the Holy Spirit is needed in the body of Christ like the days of old. It is called receiving direct instructions from God. The communicating and learning of spiritual truth must be done in the dimension and power of the spirit. It is simply not a rational, human exercise.

In regards to Celestial achieving it intended purpose. Let us leave that to God. Whatever the Lord of host has established, no one can uproot. (Lasan ni satan gbogun ni ise wa)

3 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by OndoDeb: 4:07am On Nov 11, 2010
CCC is the Best Hands Down No Competition>>>>> Soo everyone that hates go and sit down somewhere>> if you Judge May god Have mercy on your soul>> Haterssss

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by KDULAR: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2010
Good discussion yomyukk and the rest though not a member of celestial church but of the conviction that God deals with all human beings according to their measure of faith, will relate and not put more on us that we can ever bear. C&S , Cele , CAC, Church  of the Lord a.ka. Aladura  are instruments used and still used by God to Bring Salvation tp those He created to have peculiar temperaments and experiences and that has produced tremendous results . It may look, sound, feel, and judged inferior unpolished unfashionable , however it is the lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. We should really look back and realise that  many people converted into Christianity by First-hand personal experience with God and His saving power from these so called churches that are now being demonized.

These churches CCC inclusive might have had charlatans infiltrated the ranks of the church and inmost cases warped the doctrines of the church  but that would not erode the fact that God is Living and will continue to live in this Churches. These churches especially C&S and CCC though need to  do :spiritual re awakening by going back to the  true Day-1 Foundations and doctrines ( not the sensational s that has been allowed to creep in) , re organization without loosing their identities and keep the flag flying , we are not Pentecostals( and not less Christians  we have our own God given saltiness which is for His pleasure  . He has been strengthening our faith by the way we believe in Him and has never failed the church.

Lastly to you members of these African churches( Aladura , C&S, CCC, etc) Revere your elders don't stop at nothing to ask questions and get answers about the admin of the church preach the Gospel of Christ and not the denomination continue to seek God as you've been doing  don't make much attempt to through speaking and writing to change their mind about  your church. The church has been under such attacks as long as I can remember (I'm in my mi- thirties) and nothing you say or write will make them change their impression. They 've been poaching and will continue to poach your members but it is normal and expected as it all in a bid to spread Christianity.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by harbaylee: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ RedHotChic i love your response by saying celestial should stop practicing voodoo and witchcraft, And you made mention of residing in the bar beach in order to bury live rams there, I will start by answering you from your last question, You said that celestial bury live rams at the bar beach, what were you doing at the time they were burying the rams ? How sure are you that they are practicing voodoo and how many witch have you seen among them ? Definitely, you were the one they used the ram for, I want to ask you a question, Do you believe in the Bible ? Please before answering my question, note that am talking about the whole Bible and i don't want you to tell me that you don't believe in Old Testerment , Waiting for your response,

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by exposingsnakes: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
everything is wrong with these churches, OR AT LEAST MANY OF THE MERMBERS WHO CLAIM TO BE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST. The men are nasty dogs..............they cheat on their wives and play with the emotions of unsuspecting young girls/adults. I came across a video of a man who we will call "Mark". That's the name he gave me. He told me a lot of things which i found suspicious. Fortunately for me i was told the truth by a guy who saw me with him. This guy [mark]claimed to be a church priest at the Imole Ayo parish. Beware ladies and if he is married [i feel so bad for his poor wife). There are some things about this church that i am nervous to share but ladies if you need some conformation email me at exposingsnakes@hotmail.ca. for your benefit the man i am talking about is in this video at 4min43sec...........BEWARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN_Wrr0igTQ&feature=plcp&context=C4ea5430VDvjVQa1PpcFOwSlpnK4Imo-R1pkmkOpTC4Y9nOS-dRaM%3D
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Richieboyn: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
moHot: @ noetic
thanks 4 ur reply
@ KOLA
i wont blame you 4 ur comments afterall u re entitled to your opinions, that wz why i said initially that i hv discovered that most people that give comments about ccc are those that dont really know celestial, but wait let me ask u ,WHAT EXACTLY DU U KNOW ABOUT CCC. ,u talked about john 3:3 "except a man be born again he can never see the kingdom of GOD" and who told you celestials are not born again,and that we does not walk according 2 the scriptures,and that we dont allow the truth to set us free,ARE YOU FREE?.
have you read in your bible where Elisha told Naaman to bath in river jordan in order to be cured of his leprosy? whom did you think spoke 2 Elisha?. if u say celestials bath in the river who is the creator of river itself?
and lastly my brother,why did u concluded that most celestial churches are always secluded near river sides? how many celestial churches did u know? or did u live near river side ur self?but please did u know ,AMAZING GRACE PARISH (6900 S. WESTERN AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA) [(323) 752-0970]
CELESTIAL SANCTUM PARISH (11750 CEDAR AVE, BLOOMINGTON, CA 92316)[TEL: (909)873-1388]
COMFORTER PARISH (7623-25 SOUTH VERMONT AVENUE, LOS ANGELES , CALIFORNIA 90044) [(323) 565-3540]
EBENEZERY PARISH (8803 S. BROADWAY STREET, LOS ANGELES, CA 90003) [(323) 752 4400]
HEPHZIBAH BEULAH PARISH (14201 S. SAN PEDRO STREET, GARDENA, CA 90061) [TEL:1-310-324-6300]
LOS ANGELES I/FLORENCE PARISH (8007 SOUTH VANNES AVENUE, INGLEWOOD, CA 90305) [(323) 758-7114]
LULI PARISH, 11634 SOUTH MAIN STREET, LOS ANGELES, CA 90061) [(323) 779-7114]
NEW COVENANT PARISH (2129 W. SLAUSON AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90058) [(323) 293-9873]
OAKLAND PARISH (4001 WEBSTER STREET, OAKLAND CA, 94609. 510 655 3191)
OSCHOFFA PARISH (13429 SOUTH NORMANDIE AVENUE, GARDENA, CA 90249) [(310) 965-1983]
SAINT MICHAEL PARISH (15122 CRENSHAW BLVD., GARDENA,CA. 90249) [310-532-2400]

COLORADO
ST. PAUL PARISH (1350 CHAMBERS ROAD, SUITE 204, AURORA, COLORADO 80011) (SHEPHERD - SUPERIOR EVANGELIST PATRICK OLATUNDE ROTIBI, REGIONALSHEPHERD@MSN.COM) [(303) 895-6147/ 6148]

CONNECTICUT
DISCIPLE PARISH (175 AFLECK STREET, HARTFORD, CT 06106 [(860) 241-0855])

DELAWARE
DIVINE PARISH (1110 NEWPORT PIKE, WILMINGTON, DE 19804) [(302) 994-7883]
FLORIDA
GOD'S BLESSING PARISH (5123 EAST MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. BLVD. TAMPA, FL 33619) [(813) 248-2790)]
IBUKUN ORISUN IYE PARISH (3501 TOWNSEND BLVD, #272, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32277) [EMAILS: CCC_JACKSONVILLE@YAHOO.COM , SOLBOL@YAHOO.COM]
ILERI AYO ST. PETER'S PARISH (1208-1210 SOUTH S. DIXIE H'WAY, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33020)
ILERI AYO ST. PETER'S PARISH (2101 S.W. 56TH AVENUE, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33023) [(954) 964-2355]
MIAMI PARISH (3421 N.W. 7TH AVE, MIAMI, FL 33123) [(305) 637-3668/(954) 438-9099]
SEVEN ALLELUIAH PARISH (255 S.W. 27TH AVENUE, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33312)
TAMPA PARISH 1 (2802 NORTH 34TH STREET TAMPA, FL 33605) [813-247-2065], TAMPA_PARISH1@YAHOO.COM
GEORGIA
BILEWU OSHOFFA PARISH (2459 ROOSEVELT HWY SUITE B-13 COLLEGE PARK 30337 [(678) 760-7339])
EMMANUEL PARISH (3071 BRASS DRIVE, AUSTELL, GA 30106 [(770) 912 5455]
IMOLE AYO/AYO OLUWA PARISH (1296 SYLVAN ROAD, ATLANTA, GA 30310) [(404) 753-7553]
NORTH ATLANTA PARISH (1755 ROSWELL STREET, SMYRNA, GA 30080) [(770) 438-7444]
STONE MOUNTAIN PARISH (5563-D MEMORIAL DR, STONE MOUNTAIN, GA 30083) [(404) 408-3313]

ILLINOIS
BILEWU OSCHOFFA PARISH (2009 WEST HOWARD AVE, CHICAGO, IL 60626) [(773) 465-8663 / (773) 908-1641]
CHICAGO 1 PARISH (136 156TH STREET, CALUMET CITY, IL 60409) [708-862-4704]
HOLY JERUSALEM PARISH (720 EAST 67TH STREET, CHICAGO, IL 60637) [(708) 841-7497/(773) 752-2511]
HOLY RAPHAEL PARISH (19 EAST 164TH STREET, SOUTH HOLLAND, IL 60473) [(708) 333-1023]
OSHOFFA PARISH (4100 N. TROY, CHICAGO, IL 60618) [(773) 866-2153]
ST. MICHAEL PARISH (7017 N. RAVENSWOOD, CHICAGO, IL 60626) [(773) 262-3438 / (773) 274-0998]

INDIANA
CENTRAL PARISH (4202 N. BLVD PLACE, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46208) [(317) 283-2351 OR (317)259-4394]
INDIANAPOLIS PARISH (4825 WEST BEECHER STREET, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241) [(317) 244-0015]
MARYLAND
BALTIMORE PARISH (3121 LOHRS LANE, BALTIMORE, MD 21229) [(410) 521-3997]
BALTIMORE PARISH I (7112 DARLINGTON DRIVE, BALTIMORE, MD 21234) [(410) 661-7101]
CHRIST CASTLE PARISH (3355A 52ND AVENUE, HYATTSVILLE, MD 207802) [(301) 332-4421]
LULI PARISH (5801 ARBOR STREET, HYATTSVILLE, MD 20781) [(301) 385-4313]
MIRACLE PARISH (1508 COLUMBIA AVENUE, LANDOVER, MD 20785) [(240) 413-3988]
PEACE OF CHRIST PARISH (5804 ROANOKE AVE, RIVERDALE, MD 20737) [(301) 209-0858]
PRAISE & WORSHIP CENTER (4505 BALTIMORE AVENUE, BLADENSBURG, MD 20710 / PO BOX 737, BLADENSBURG, MD 20710) [TEL: (301)257-5742; EMAIL: ZANNUJOHN@HOTMAIL.COM]

MASSACHUSETTS
COVENANT PARISH (79 ARLINGTON STREET, HYDE PARK, MA 02131 [(617) 799-9621])
FAITH PARISH (2 KENDLE STREET, FRAMINGHAM, MA 01702) [(508) 266-7699]
NEW JERUSALEM PARISH (15 2ND STREET, SUITE 3, FRAMINGHAM, MA 01702) [(508) 875-0517]
VICTORY PARISH (66 WESTLAND AVENUE, SUITE 501, BOSTON, MA 02115) [(617) 867-0713] or some of the ones in nigeria,WONDERLAND PARISH 1,2,ARAROMI GLORIOUS PARISH, UPPER ROOM PARISH I&2,CALVARY PARISH 1&2,BEULAH PARISH, GENESIS PARISH,ADE IYANU PARISH,OLUWASEYI PARISH, HEPHZIBAH PARISH, HOLYMARY PARISH,ISREAL PARISH, OGO-OLUWA KIITAN PARISH etc.

PLS mr. Kola PLS can you tell me if u know if ANY of this parishes is located near a riverside?
MR.KOLA ;JUDGE NOT THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGED mathew 7:1

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad". (2 Corinthians 5:10)

THANKS 4 UR INPUT ANYWAY

I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)

guy i swear u nor get work.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Joezmillan: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hi my brothers and sisters in the body of Christ. I have been following this topic discussion for sometimes, but couldn't find anyone displaying True love, but instead it looks like confrontation which wasn't the right tone for a true Christians brothers and sisters. Lets go back to scripture as it is a manual for any errors found in us. 1 Peter 3: 15, and the scripture which people have quoted here of JUDGE NOT........, but when you carry on it says ye shall be judged with the same measures. This does not mean that we should not judge one another in correcting ourselves in Christ Jesus. But I also notice one thing which people have missed out which is 1Peter 4:17, this scripture let us know we must judge one another before we go to the world and eventually judging the angels as the bible said.There judging one another in God's way is perfect. And you are really true child if God you will not be upset, angry etc, but instead will rejoice the love shown to you by your brother or sister in Christ Jesus..
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by maridrug(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote
author=joomiegal]

@ mohot, y'all dont need to get uppity. YOU sed it urself, people RAISE
eyebrows when u mention that ur a Cele person. Beats me why.
and girlfriend, i attend RCCG. all members in the house shout
halleluyah! cheesy. and we SO do NOT use candles. c'mon girl you know u guys
use candles, break eggs at T-junctions, woteva. ive met nuff cele
people, lived beside some.
As for forgiving me, aint nuthin 2 4give.
As for wisdom, my humble suggestion to you is that you pray 2 God for
it, at least to UNDERSTAND if there's really something to the
"eyebrow-raising" that got u stumped in the first place.
all the best!!! [/quote]
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by sms9ja(f): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
lafile: This is what i'll say.

My Grandfather is a superior Evangelist in Cele and has been in Europe for over 30 years. My entire maternal (?) family are all cele members here and in Europe.

In the mid 90's my grandfather came and talked and talked about why i refused to attend cele. Then i was just a christian by name without any knowledge of Gods word. Any way after so many talks, he carried me to the cele parish closest to our house. we met a 'wolly' who my grandfather tod to do a small 'ishe' for me. Not for any specific problem, but so i can be covered. So the bros did some prayer with plenty 'mimo' and sighs and holy angel calling and told me what to do. He gave me A very big bottle of perfume, 4 bars of imperial leather soap tied with some palm fronds and seven candles. Told me to say certain prayers into my bath water morning and night and pour the perfume into it before my bath for seven days. The seven candles were to be burned one every night for seven days with certain prayers and psalms read. When i am going to any important place i shoul use the perfume. Suffice to say i didn't obey any one of the instructions. and i thank God.

What's the moral of your story?

Am proudly celetial and its all about your personal walk with God, cele doctrines are bible based, their doctrines adapt physical items which are scriptural along with your prayers, God is faithful, its only when you are celetian you can understand, we don't do anything fetish to sum it all up!
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by EIC1: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mo ti fowo mi, kowe ohnu rere... emi ko ni pada mo.

Halleluyah
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by paulicoco: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me!

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by pastorwaleajibo: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2013
[b][i][i]pls, u are all rights ok, am pastor wale fresh , pls i llike to contribute in this issues ok, pls, dont cause ur self here ok, we all God craeture ok, lets discuss this together ok, pls can i caome in the issue , pls. can i. thanks , i will like to have ur kind reply pls. thanks,
regards,
wale fresh.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2013
pastorwaleajibo: [b][i][i]pls, u are all rights ok, am pastor wale fresh , pls i llike to contribute in this issues ok, pls, dont cause ur self here ok, we all God craeture ok, lets discuss this together ok, pls can i caome in the issue , pls. can i. thanks , i will like to have ur kind reply pls. thanks,
regards,
wale fresh.

Your english is causing serious hurricane in the camps 0f Boko haram as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Edithamazoya(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2013
kola oloye: @noetic,
I answered a simple question with my little knowledge,why should that cause this kind of response?
As a true ambassador of the ministry(Celestial) i was expecting a response that would throw/shed light
on those things which i didn't have a clear picture of in a proper manner.

I as an Evangelist already passed my message that "except a man repents and be born again, ".
I discovered that you don't understand what it means to be born again.It is my duty to enlighten you,
that i shall do from tomorrow by His Grace.

Don't forget, am not here to discuss Church but the word of God with respect to doctrines.
kiss

[/quote]You just showed your ignorance here. I am a celestian who has gone to other churches to worship and see their way of worship. I also have friends in both your RCCG and Winners. I live near your Redemption Camp and must say, with what I have seen, that you guys are worse than celestians. I have attended the Holy Ghost nights for sometime to find out that most people go there to eat and sleep. With enough said, like someone said here, it is not about your church but about your relationship with Christ. Who are you to judge?[quote]
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Edithamazoya(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2013
[/quote][quote]
moHot:
Am happy you said your knowledge is little (am not insulting you please) you see EVANGELIST am happy you talked about being born again,but do you know what it means to be born again yourself? because if you truly know God as you have claimed, you should know his stance on being judgemental. JUDGE NOT THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGED mathew 7:1. i knew from inception when i posted this topic that some people would come and claim i too know God more than God himself,unfortunately you fall into that category(no pun intended please).
there is a sizeable difference between wanting to know about something and condemning that thing before knowing it . if you want to really know about the church you should ask in a proper manner yourself. SHOUT HALLELUYAH

I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
Truly, he does not know what he is saying. He seem to be a nominal christian who does not really study his bible. Quoting the Word of God out of context.
I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by andyanders: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
moHot: am a member of the CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST and proud to be but i hv noticed that each tyme i tell people am a celestial eye brows are raised then series of questions follows like why did u people believe in using candle, do you guys believe in GOD, and i hv noticed that many people see celestial or any white garment church as "unbelievers" church.And i have dicovered dat most of the things people believed about CCC ARE NOT TRUE so i really want 2 know wot u think about CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST or any white garment church for that matter.

All dem white garment Churches needs deliverance. No more burning of candles and incense.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Gentle235(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
The bible is the final authority to every christian and church. If you don't ACCEPT every truth about God, which is revealed in His word, you're on your own.

Since the time of Christ on earth, God does not accept any form of ritual again. Breaking of eggs, demand for fowls, for cows, shedding of blood of human or blood of animals, etc., are all fetish. The Lord Jesus Christ is the very last sacrifice.

The bible makes it clear that God does not live in a house made by man. So the idea of holy places, temples, candles, burning of incents, ringing of bells, and all those fetish things, shows that those who practice them do not beleive in Christ. They're just to DECEIVE and CONFUSE innocent people.

If you beleive in Christ, you'll beleive the word of God and practice it.

It has come to a time that an average man cannot see what is wrong or what is right. The fetish churches now have 'men of wisdom' everywhere to defend her wrong doings and continue to lead others to demons.

The truth about God is in the bible. So long as you don't study the word of God yourself to discover this truth, anyone can deceive you and tell you that any wrong is right.

Imagine boko haram killing people, and claiming it's God who commands them to do so.

We're closer to the end of time. Any act is now seen as righteous. Every wrong is now right. But God will judge everyone accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by jegedeolusegun: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Where do Celestial Church of Christ Members hold weddings? Are there guest? Would the bride and groom invite friends and family? Is the ceremony held at night? How would you compare this wedding to a traditional Christian wedding? Do the Bride or Groom have to go through some sort of 6 week cleansing before the marriage?
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Callmebabe(f): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Proudly celestial!!! dont mind d ignorants, God will open their minds.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by shevy45(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol...What Won't Work? I guess You Are An Idol Worshipper?
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by ayodeleakinadew(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2014
ℓ̊ am getting more convinced by the day to become a servant in CCC. ℓ̊ had the call of God upon my life and ℓ̊ want to be more spiritual and holy. ℓ̊ have now decided to become a sherpherd in CCC. That's why ℓ̊ serched for this topic and ℓ̊ am really blessed. Thanks y'all!
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by stave9ja(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2014
I grew up in cele. I know of all d atrocities in all parishes around my area. All evangelists have more than 1 wife. I know if so called 'ise" using candle and water and soaps and egg. Its more of a demonic setting. Thank God He led me out of there before its too late.
Please to be a Christian u need to act like Jesus did not like babalawo and magician.
This is what I tell all my cele friends. Forget our Church and envagelists. Go for 3 days fasting and ask God to reveal His Awesome self to you. You will be surprised what you will see or hear from the Living God
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Slimshaddhi: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Some people have never been to celestial church to worship yet they always condemn it... If God is like human being he must have destroyed everyone on earth...You only sees,hears and gets what you want bkos some people want fast miracles that's why they've been introduced to the celestial that uses voodoo ... I am Fully aware of pastors that are Herbalists in disguise and they are not celestial church of Christ members .... I have also heard many pastors from other churches apart from cele uses rings for miracles . So why are all fingers pointing at celestial church and point of correction my own celestial don't use red candles pls stop mixing things up. We shouldn't be criticizing any church because it's not written in the bible that judgement day will be based on your churches... Just believe in God ... Humanity is all God want from us... Do no evil to anyone and be your brothers keeper . "A bad workers blames his tools" is only a bad Christians that complains and judge other churches when you're yet to be done with the work God sent you to do . Preach the gospel but don't judge or condemn with your own gospel,don't make sermon or preaching looks like a debate or hot gossip in your church.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Slimshaddhi: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=hiswill post=2375778]Do we have Celestians in Leeds, UK. If so, can we come together to worship. Pls anybody knows ccc parish in Leeds... Just moved to Leeds and. Seriously looking for celestial parish around.
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by Anas09: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmm. What is the defintion of a church really? Who instituted the church? What are the standards of a true church. Should the church follow biblical concepts and principles or should men make up their own principles and fuse them with the Bibile?
White garment churches have lots of things in common. Their affiliation with the water world. Does Jehovah live beneath the oceans? What with the eggs and the worship of somany angels whose names are never mentioned in the Bible.
Funny story how the founder of cele even got the call. Men can actually believe and follow anybody.
See mohammed for example$

1 Like

Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by danielfack: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Christians! That's y the idol worshipers claim that we christians we don't know what we believe in. I'm a true celestian and I don't condemn other churches cos I believe God himself sent the founders of those churches the way He sent Oshoffa. Why should I condemn them? Why should I question their doctrine? If I do it means I am challenging the God that sent them. The only bible verse that I av for the person that started this topic is this Matt 7:3-5 it says "why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eyes and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, let me take the speck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Jesus is a perfect being. Brother/sister go out there and preach to those that not known Christ and stop asking about the doctrines of other churches. Were you the God that sent the founder. Were you there when God was given him the doctrine? If God says that is the way wants them to worship do you have to question God? Is rccg as d same as mfm, the same catholic or baptist. Is not the same God that made all these churches to be in existence. Have you checked the flops in your church? Have you cleanse your church? Are all your pastors pure and perfect? Are some of your members not running to the church you condemn to seek solutions to their problem? Even some pastors in other denomination go to Celestial Parishes to receive healing. What are you now saying. God has not given anyone mandate to condemn any soul not to talk of Churches. You can't create a soul therefore do not condemn the soul God has created.
Bros there still some villages outside there that have not heard the word of God go there and preach it to them.
The bibles says study to show yourself approved not study to condemn others. Are you justified, edify, glorified by God? Think deeply.
God bless us all
Re: Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ by orunto27: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
One day I threatened a Celestial Pastor that I might curse him if he didn't quit my property. The man immediately told me to curse God. That was bad!! Very bad!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.