Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence (685 Views)

I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl / Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos / Policemen Kill Two Drivers At Illegal Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by Etumgbe(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
SIX mobile policemen attached to the Ondo State Police Command have been arrested for shooting a tanker driver, simply identified as Mr. Friday, dead and setting his truck ablaze.

Vanguard reports the six policemen stopped Friday's truck at about 2. a.m close to the Ore toll gate last Wednesday and after questioning the driver, allowed him to continue his journey.
Friday was coming from Lagos to Warri.
Only for them to shoot at him in company of his manager, Mr. Henshell Gbugbadia who escaped
death by the whiskers by running into the bush.
The policemen, thinking the manager Mr Henshell was also dead in the bush, reversed Friday's trailer to now head towards Lagos direction, then they set it ablaze to blot out any evidence.

Fortunately, the surviving manager Henshell later called his Managing Director Mr. Muminogho Orogboh to brief him on the development.
The matter was reported at the Ore toll gate police station from where the patrol team on duty that night were summoned and disarmed, having denied knowledge of the incident.

But after orderly trial, the six policemen allegedly confessed to the crime, saying they had to burn the dead driver and the truckhead to erase any trace of the incident because they did not know that the manager survived.
They are currently being detained at the state police headquarters, Akure

www.cemiasblog..com
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by GANDALF1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Again This naija sef
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by princesammmy: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
wait o! setting people ablaze its becoming a daily stuff in this country o
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by Tolexander: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
SIX mobile policemen attached
to the Ondo State Police
Command have been arrested
for shooting a tanker driver,
simply identified as Mr. Friday,
dead and setting his truck
ablaze.
with the way nigerians are getting pyromaniac, all the citizens may end up being compelled to be walking with a fire extinguisher.
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by rooftech: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
why police why.
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by supersonic(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
This shouldn't be a surprise. NPF is the greatest problem this country has. Imagine innocent people that had been killed by these yeye people? When nemesis finally catch up with them,people will be pitying them. They should be sent to the gallows I beg
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by owolabifunke14(f): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
If police no kill person dat person go live long
Re: Policemen Kill Tanker Driver ,sets Body & Tanker Ablaze To Cover Evidence by eherbal(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2013
I want you guys to thank God Almighty for sparing the lives of me and my friends. We were nearly shot by policemen stationed at Allen roundabout at about 1am on Tuesday . We were coming from the African shrine. Immediately we got to the roundabout, we were ordered to lie face down on the road. They were acting unprofessional and disorganized, that one of them kept cocking his rifle continously, he didn't know he was expending bullets on the main road. We were made to understand that robbers were operating at the ecobank not far from the roundabout. It took the grace of the Almighty to make them calm down, and make them realise that we could be caught in a crossfire if the real culprits decided to come around and confront them. It was then we were allowed to go, but not after asking them about three times, if we can leave.
Yet to recover from that experience. You needed to see how scared they were and the poor handling of their weapons. Once again, I thank the Almighty God for sparing our livesangry

(1) (Reply)

A Word For Those That Call Me An Igbo-hater / Dr Olusegun Agagu Ondo State Former Governor Had Just Past Away / Protest Against Senate Transfer Of Minimum Wage Begins Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.