Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Halliburton Has Started Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Has Started Calling (2681 Views)

HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Hurray SEC-YPP Have Started Calling! / Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Has Started Calling by okhey(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
i just received a text from halliburton inviting me for a second interview at their office on the 12th of june.i wrote the test at presidential hotel ph on the 7th of march 2008.cheers
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by follyflash(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
okhey,pls how do i apply and what is the nature of there job.thanks
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by numen(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
when were u called for the first interview
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by maden9ja(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hey Okey,

I wrote the test in PH also, on the 7th of March or so, for the TPA position,

And I haven't heard from them since. I thot they'd called the people that passed ever since.

Then I also heard that the test leaked and an investigation is going on,

So what is happening now Did they start calling guys or what?? And is this like the second test or waht
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by kayoba: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2008
hi guys,i also sat 4 de test in p/h.pls,wen did they start 2 call?
is it tru calls alone?
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by okhey(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2008
@follyflash
there is no opening for application now.i applied last year and wrote the test on the 7th of march 2008
@numen
this is actually the first interview after the written test of 7th march
@made.n.9ja
i dont think its going to be a second written test,according to their text,its a 2nd interview at their office and i suppose it will be an oral interview
@kayode
they started calling on the 4th through text messages
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by mikolysis(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hello Okhey, would you know if they are likely to call in batches again, cos last time my invitation came quite late(TPA). Did you apply for the TPA actegory or LWD?
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by maden9ja(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
So Okhey,

What did u apply for? Was it the LWD or the TPA position

I applied for the TPA, Do u know if they are still calling guys or they've called all the people they are supposed to call,

It seems u're in PH, so u'll have some information. NOt like us here in the North,

Abeg update us with the news, Thanks alot man,
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by okhey(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
I wrote the test under the TPA category.I heard some people have their interview on the 13th.mine is on the i2th.i wouldnt know if they are calling in batches or not.
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by nnamdot: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2008
Does anyone in the house know if they have called or yet to call those who wrote the Halliburton test for LWD.
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling by obarri(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2008
@okhey

Pls which of the test did U write LWD or

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Salary Is Slavery Series: Business And Life Mistakes To Avoid / Keyboardist And Talking Drummer Needed / Qatar Airways Is Hiring For Flight Attendant This July!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.