Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola (11231 Views)

Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by UberPissed: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Fashola is going mad
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by bebechuks: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2013
ochejoseph: Tinubu : hello fashola is that u

Fashola : yes it is me yr Excellency

Tinubu: this hibo(igbo) people are taking our Benevolence for Stupidity ,himagine that Horji Uzor Kalo kalo threatning to take us to court for deporting his brothers

Fashola: beni sir

Tinubu ; go and seal all his housis until he shows us all his tenament reciepts from the end of the civil war to date !
Don't forget to seal his mothers house too

Part 2

Tinubu: hello Almustapha

Almustapaha : sir good morning sir

TInubu :how are you today

Almustapha : fine sir Alhamdullilahi

Tinunu : I want you to join Us in rescuing this
country from the Shackles of the PDP ,your
presence in the APC .....Bla bla Bla

Almustapha : Thank you for the Offer sir But
am not interested in joining your party sir
Tinubu : (enraged ) Fashala ! Fashola !! Where
are u

Fashola : am here sir

Tinubu :go and appeal that case sharp Sharp.
That Oloriburuku has pitched his tent with
My Enemies hahahaha LWKM
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2013
gregg2: This is IMPUNITY at its peak. Is this how APC plans to rule Nigeria? I dey laugh oh. . . the same noisemakers that were wasting scarce resources on solidarity visit to Ameachi claiming Jonathan was victimising him?

Bros cool down. I Thank God they have started showing their true colors, that party is full of tribal bigots who has nothing Good to offer to Nigerians, When i said that PDP is the only National Party some people won't understand what i mean but thank God that the recent action of APC/ACN people have vindicated my words. Come 2015 APC will lose Lagos to a national Party PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2013
mascot87: Reading the headline alone without the content,all I can say is great news. Let the eviction start
No no, this never wht Fashola means. Every persons(wht ever race or ethnic) got a differen t I.Q of is this issue. D solution to this issue is enforced population contro measures. We all are guilty of this crime, we ask foriegners to leave or transfer their own company to us either 4 part ownership or control. Also Govt should develope every place to aviod mass transit frm rural areas to urban cities.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2013
I welcome all this from Nairaland, it will help us to win Igbos who are naive to vote APC.

Thank you so much SEUN. U are a great Igboman.

Keep exposing the yorubas.

Facsistshola must not stop with his concentration camp.

I sense a D-day invasion coming. Nazi
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IGBOSON1: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2013
mascot87:
What are you still saying?are you that dull to d extent that you cannot express yourself clearly.I don't think brain exists on that your big head

^^^Dude, you and dull are on a first name basis!

Walahi, there needs to be some kind of vetting on this forum so thickos like you are weeded out......it's clear comprehension isn't one of your strong points! Hopefully you're starting to realise being a slave to hate and bigotry doesn't do much for your sanity!

Cheers. smiley

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IYANGBALI: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Walks in and sings P square song personally I go deal with you. Kalu go hear weeeeee. Make him go court now,no be dem get Lagos again? Na now we go deal with you.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by UberPissed: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2013
PDP needs to win Lagos but before they can do that they need to mobilize the SE and SS residents to come out and vote en masse to ensure that this evil party dies a natural death. The only other alternative would have been the AD but they are too weak. I strongly suggest the AD enter into an alliance with the PDP to end this nonsense.
Igbos have the numbers and since we are in a democracy were votes count with Jega's INEC I urge them to vote en masse.

Who knows, 10 years down the road an Igbo person may become governor of Lagos.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Dee60: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Orji Kalu understands that there are many gullible people in the land so he tells them what they like to hear!

Lagos State knows him well, so they have given him the best answer!
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by nosike3(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Yorubest:

Those who own properties do not make this kind of noise

As a matter of fact, I've taken you up on some issues regarding C of O which you have no answers to because you've never seen one before

You make too much noise for anyone to believe you and I know a lot of those who even click like on your posts don't

I know you live in a chemist (not even a pharmacy) somewhere in the suburbs of Sango Otta (not even Lagos) so be guided

You will soon be reunited with your family members in the caves of Umuahia
People just talk and believe they are making sense.... You have neither been to umuahia or anywhere in the east yet you are quick to call Umuahia a cave.....I am a product of mixed marriage(a yoruba mom and an Anambra dad)...
Why must we make ourselves instruments of mayhem in the hands of politicians
Seun is cursed cuz he seems to derive joy in the online tribal war that drives traffic in his useless forum..
Igbos and yorubas have the highest inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria yet they 'despise' each other..
Fvc.k Fashola...
Fvc.k Uzor kalu...
Let them take their matter to court...
I am Nigerian before any other thing...
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by telexfree1: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^So it's agreed your man is jobless; next is to ascertain my own working status.....as well as your analytical skills!

So you reckon one has to be on nairaland 24/7 to see what bigots are up to.....check the frequency of their inane posts and see which kind of threads they normally gravitate towards?

What exactly do you term 'truth'? Are we talking of an absolute/incontrovertible 'truth' as we find in science, or are we talking of a subjective conclusion that could differ from one person to the next depending on ones leanings?

You do realise you're one post away from being labelled a certified first grade twerp!?

Cheers. smiley

Bros. you are too smart for that guy.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Über-Pissed:
PDP needs to win Lagos but before they can do that they need to mobilize the SE and SS residents to come out and vote en masse to ensure that this evil party dies a natural death. The only other alternative would have been the AD but they are too weak. I strongly suggest the AD enter into an alliance with the PDP to end this nonsense.
Igbos have the numbers and since we are in a democracy were votes count with Jega's INEC I urge them to vote en masse.

Cool Down, 2015 is by the corners. ACn/APC and Fasholas action might cost ngige the Anambra Governorship seat, This fasholas actions and bragging has ultimately cost APC/ACn Lagos state.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

because there were no bullets left but we hav studied our mistakes during d Biafran nd will nt repeat dem dis time. CONTINE TO PUSH US.
oh so una don gree say una make misKate dat time?dis time una go make pass misKate
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Bobby4090: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2013
The trait of an average lazy yoruba man is to look for ibo businesses or properties to seized whenever there is an issue.

Why dont they work hard and save rather than trying to pull ibos doawn out of envy.

Before Obasanjo targeted and closed SLOK airline, now Fashola has his eyes on ibo markets and properties.

Shame Shame Shame...it will not work.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by telexfree1: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2013
mascot87:
What is this thing saying?

He simply said you are a very clever chap
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by telexfree1: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^How would you understand.....you're as thick as congealed custard!

Lawd have mercy
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
Look what Fashola did to an army colonel, much less a private citizen like Kalu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfI2aEPDGzo

Kalu wants to go serve time for evading Lagos State tax? He better go pack his village igwes to put their red cap on and come apologize to Fashola on his behalf.
leave am,him never sabi anythn
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by nosike3(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
dplordx:

[size=18pt]ibos and boasting. na so dem boast wen bokoharam dey kill them...last week, aboki still dey kill dem 4 dem state. Wetin go happen now. The chicken orji go soon run go dey cry infront of GEJ grin grin grin grin grin
Useless people...Mtscheeew![/size]
@ moderator... and this comment is not worthy of being removed? He insulted a whole tribe which is against the regulations of this forum( rule3)...
Stop all this please..
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by UberPissed: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
gboss4sure:

Cool Down, 2015 is by the corners. ACn/APC and Fasholas action might cost ngige the Anambra Governorship seat, This fasholas actions and bragging has ultimately cost APC/ACn Lagos state.
the igbos need to take a firm stand and let those false claimers of Lagos know they are not going any where soon.

Tinibu isn't even a lagosian he is originally from osun. A bastard who claimed sovereignty over Lagos

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=OPC.NAIRALAND]When was last time Orji paid tax on this property? The house should be searched to see if there are weapons in there. [/quote
1mbecile, why wasting your time facing your computer? go and do the searching by yourself naw.
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by telexfree1: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Dude, you and dull are on a first name basis!

Walahi, there needs to be some kind of vetting on this forum so thickos like you are weeded out......it's clear comprehension isn't one of your strong points! Hopefully you're starting to realise being a slave to hate and bigotry doesn't do much for your sanity!

Cheers. smiley

You just love to slay them , innit ?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
I am warnind d yorubas now to stop disturbing us. If u want WE ARE MORE THAN READY TO DIE WITH YOU. We will match chest for chest nd bullet for bullet.
disturbing you on our land?ori e ti yi igbe. Una never see anything
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by nosike3(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2013
nenergy:
Anyone who thinks its not because of the deportation saga is an antelope. I'm not taking sides, but all THESE weilding and show of 'political' power is unnecessary. Shame on all of our political leaders abusing DEMOCRACY!
1000000000 likes
Thank you for saying it all...
Look at china, look at The United states...
These people are discussing issues on how to make their country better....
We are here making ourselves pawns in the hands of miscreants ( politicians)..
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2013
nosike3: People just talk and believe they are making sense.... You have neither been to umuahia or anywhere in the east yet you are quick to call Umuahia a cave.....I am a product of mixed marriage(a yoruba mom and an Anambra dad)...
Why must we make ourselves instruments of mayhem in the hands of politicians
Seun is cursed cuz he seems to derive joy in the online tribal war that drives traffic in his useless forum..
Igbos and yorubas have the highest inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria yet they 'despise' each other..
Fvc.k Fashola...
Fvc.k Uzor kalu...
Let them take their matter to court...
I am Nigerian before any other thing...
after me,you are the only sane man here
Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Über-Pissed:

look at this one, instead of you ibos to start thinking of the day your leaders will develop your good-for-nothing, demons-infested, God-forsaken region you are here expecting the day an ibo will become the governor of lagos. You all will wait till thy kingdom comes

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola by Konquest: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[b]Kalu's Parkview house was due for tenement rate payment just like some other buildings in Lagos State - so why
the neurotic response here by Orji Kalu just to whip up ethnic sentiments!

I've read the 2 sides of the story in the newspapers - and I noticed that Orji Kalu tried to score very cheap points by saying he was being victimised because of the relocation of only 14 [NOT 72]indigenes of anambra who were rehabilitated for some months and given some stipends- and as a humanitarian gesture relocated to their states voluntarily just like other Yoruba, Hausa and others have been graciously relocated. smiley

Again Igalas are indigenous to Anambra so how sure are we that all of them are ibos to elicit such wild and exagerated response by Ibos who were misled by Anambra Governor into thinking that 72 people were relocated against their will when infact Governor Fasola and Lagos documents clearly state 14 people were voluntarily
moved to their state!

This guy should be ashamed of himself Anyway the building has unsealed and orji has 7-days to pay up. He can pay since he is a millionare who according to him made much of his money in Lagos state when he moved over from Maiduguri as a guy in his 20's to become the youngest and indeed the first ibo to lift crude-oil.

Orji is one of those I admired but lately, he gets involved in primordial arguements and tribalistic controversies that are meant to stir up ethnic hatred and draw national attention to himself using especially The Sun newspaper which he owns and controls.

[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Authentic Story Of How Lamidi Adedibu Died – Widow, Alhaja Bose / Breaking News!!!!!!! : Fuel To Sell At N57/litre ? / Dogara Inaugurates Committee To End Economic Recession In Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.