Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Buys Rolls Royce Phantom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (1496 Views)

Sound Sultan Buys Phantom Rolls Royce / Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Buys Rolls Royce Phantom by princeokek: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Comedian I Go Dye is awaiting the delivery of a N30million white and ash with red interior Rolls Royce Phantom.

"Yes, I have ordered for a Rolls Royce." He confirmed to Encomium mag in a phone chat "And I think I deserve it because I have worked for it. You also know that I don't like to flaunt my wealth and acquisitions, so I wish you wouldn't quote me" (Oops, they already did) Lol.

Congrats to him. These entertainers are really balling. I Go Dye already has a white Cadillac Escalade, and is currently building his second multi million naira home in Benin city.

- See more at: http://celebgists..com/#sthash.kXtHYNXt.dpuf

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Buys Rolls Royce Phantom by dplomaticVal: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice ride. he stil need to change his fiery pseudonym to 'l.go.live' for more fortune

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Buys Rolls Royce Phantom by Lordmiracle(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nice ride. he stil need to change his fiery pseudonym to 'l.go.live' for more fortune
i agree with you thats exactly what i wanted to say before i saw your post. That names affect and the more people call him that name they are pouring death upon himself....at all time we should try positive not the other way round.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Chatting With Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iwela And Peter Obi / Miley Cyrus Simulates Sex In New Photo Shoot[pics] / Three Of Yinka Ayefele's Band Boys Disappear In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.