Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? (36807 Views)

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Meet Comedian Bovi’sbeautiful Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Knnawuba(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Walahi money Good die! See i go die wey be ordinary WARRI PIKIN like me don, fresh finish n come dey control fine chick + family! Who say money nor good im nor go better 4 am! . . . grin => abeg lyk dis grp if you wan hear all the latest gist dem dem
https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

27 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Caseless: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Persin wey get papa for heaven no dey enta hell fire. As e de hot!

9 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Tascocent(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Abeg can u seee what am seeing..................dat boy must b adopted.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by MissyB3(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
shocked shocked I go dye get this kain fine wife and pikiin?! shocked shocked
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Freiburger(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Missy_B: shocked shocked I go dye get that kain fine wife and pikiin?! shocked shocked
b4 nko? wetin you fink? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by MissyB3(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Freiburger:
b4 nko? wetin you fink? grin
I bin think say na only you get fine woman tongue
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by ifyalways(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
He carry eye go market. The wife and pikin fine.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by ariyebaba(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
The picture am seeing is that of Peter or Paul.

angry sad shocked grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
ariyebaba: The picture am seeing is that of Peter or Paul.

na james and john grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by sylve11: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
I go die, carry go nothing do u. God punish poverty! Things like this makes me to believe that BABA GOD is never asleep. cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
I (no) go dieeeeeee!!!
Nice pic nd beautiful family.....
Who talk say money no good, make him try poverty
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
i will advice i go die to do Dna of that pikin cos that boy fine pass am no be small .... wink kiddin
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by dasparrow: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
engineerd: Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!

LOL. You know what they say: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

@Post

Cute family!

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Missy_B: shocked shocked I go dye get this kain fine wife and pikiin?! shocked shocked
money makes d world go round....
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by toluxa1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
engineerd: Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!

Forget the wigs man. She is actually pretty. Not like super hot but she is a fine woman.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by toluxa1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
bandiejay: i will advice i go die to do Dna of that pikin cos that boy fine pass am no be small .... wink kiddin

You no lie sir
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by kpozite(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2012

Brainrex:
na james and john grin

please is it a must to comment in NL now? How are these comments related to the post?
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Post currently undergoing G4 FRONT PAGE test.
If it fails. The GANG will move in. 8-)

2 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by mrgaga: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dat lady looks like fairer version of Goodluck...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2012

no na akin and pawpaw! Lubbish!
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
kpozite:

please is it a must to comment in NL now? How are these comments related to the post?
They are like 1st COUSINs.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by alaoeri: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
Remember this guy looks early 2000 in opa williams night of thousand laugh, chai money good oh, the only thing better than money is more money.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
sylve11: I go die, carry go nothing do u. God punish poverty! Things like this makes me to believe that BABA GOD is never asleep. cool
walahi! I saw him in 2005 along airport road in benin.he was looking very skinny! See as God don change the guy sha! E no go beta for poverty!
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Quincy37(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
tongue wether Devil like am or not My warri brother Don hammer long time ago, this na old picture, go for the current one jare! cheesycheesy
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by tjliz(f): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Abeg Ooº°˚
Na I go die real wife/baby b dat?
Money truly gud.Cute pix
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Scarpon(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
money is power.
see my guy wey be like gwashorkor as in the blend.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by lifestyle1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
I still get hope!!!

6 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by y2kaustin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
I use to think,he's an ibo boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norm Macdonald Is Dead / CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Mr Eazi: 'How I Met Temi Otedola'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.