Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story (633 Views)

Best Love Stories Ever To Be Told.[1st Edition]. Please Keep Following The Story / Temptation ; The Story Of Love / Jonny Kennedy:the Story Of The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story by Jonranti(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chapter One

Looking back over the years, Desmond looks back and remembers how, he had planned his life would be, and how his life already is, at 20, he is already a final year student of the University of Ilorin, Back then when he was in J.S.S 1 , he had boasted to his friends, on how he will make his SSCE results in S.S.2 and that he will be admitted into the university at age 14. although he made his WAEC in S.S.1 and he got into the university at the age of 17. But life has really been kind to him. he is the first born of a family of two children, both boys, his mother had given birth to him in her late 30's and his father was well above his mid-forties. he was people will describe as a miracle child. he has surfaced in the family after over 10 years of waiting and praying to the Lord for the fruit of the womb. His Parents Bunmi and Korede 's joy knew know bounds when his mother discovered that she had gotten pregnant
"Desmond Desmond Desmond " his friend Ridwan yelled at him, they had just finished their 300 level Examinations, he and his friends were jumping up and celebrating, screaming "ONE MORE YEAR TO GO" on top of their voices
"Desmond Desmond " , Ridwan yelled again dz tym he was closer..."Oh boi wetin apen na dz one wey u dey here just mellow you no do Data Structure Well" Ridwan said
CSC 318 is a course dat was feared among every computer science student that has passed through UNILORIN fears.. not only dat the course is abstract and hard, the man taken it Dr Shola is a psycho, he had bombarded the students with a big textbook filled with very crazy algorithms and differrent abstract data types, and unfortunately the man lacks a whole lot of teaching skills.
"my guy i do am o at least i go get B"
"Efeeco, i trust u "
"oga no dey whine me jare , u make i sabi, i just see as you dey write, dey write na wa for u o"
"Anyways oga how tonight parole go be nw..shey make we enter museum abi shey na Base One", Ridwan said, he is known by most of their friends and colleagues as a heavy drinker, the guy can drink a brewery dry if left alone {not rily though}
"my guy no jare, e gt one babe wey dey find me come "
"U and dz ur babes sha" Ridwan sighed
it is surprising to most of their coursemates and friends how desmond is able to balance drinking with gals, church as well as academics, the guy is a guru when it comes to academics, if he hadn't played too much in when he was in 100 level he would have been in First Class, but more surprising was how he raised a CGPA of 2.43 at the end of 200 level to 3.34 at the end of 300 level, he had read lyk a madman in 200 level, aving realised that he barely made a 2:2.
"Buh may we see how e go be sha, if she quick comot i fit come join una for dere or beta still we go follow come " he replied his friend
He gisted with his friends and he found his way to the school park to board a taxi home, finally he was through with his exams, after 3 weeks of sleepless nights and days...no more coffee, tym to drink some real beer and bed some few girls, he thought to himself as he found his way home
Re: The Story by tosingcfr(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
nice
Re: The Story by Jonranti(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
tosingcfr: nice
thank you really appreciate your comment... i am typing with my phone so itz very hard to upload long posts...
Re: The Story by Jonranti(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
I am very new to this stuff, and i will really appreciate your comments and criticisms
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Speaking To The Dead / My Mind...crystal Clear. Compilation Of Swiftboy's Blogposts! / ...and My Sleep Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.