Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! (4327 Views)

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland / Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Abpatrick is still a learner near this dude.. shocked
Give it up for Bennyraz! Omo, i too fine abeg
pictures loading!

Warning! do not follow me on twitter, i wouldn't follow back!
do not add me on facebook, i would not accept the request!
do not follow me on Nairaland, I would not read your mails except
it is made public by you!

Stay tuned! pictures Loading
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
no one
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by k2039: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Attention seeking at it apex.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by akom0908(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Am very sure you are not as handsome as me,na only mouth you get.Upload your pix let see
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
i just posted pictures naaaa
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Showing yourself too much love on the internet, I see...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Stegomiah: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Not this time again...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
no no @ hornipipe! @stegomiah.. wetin happen! NL uploader aint working.. maybe i shoud post the link undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
LMAO! Guess who's bored?? Bennyraz!

The op isn't even as cute as Dygeezy or that guy people were laughing at on the Mr NL thread, can't rmbr his name.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
lmao at sholy minus one L popz grin i've giving you guys so many clues of who i am, yet you still don't know.. better keep night vigil on this thread.. today today una go see my pixture
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^No one wants to have nightmares, so no one wants/is expecting to see a picture cool

I'm the real Shollypopz #No joke grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ Sholy one L ha ha.. grin by the time i upload it.. you would sleep with my pix under your pillow.. praying to God fervently for a cutie like me tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
I clearly am too old for stuffs like this, I never had access to the internet while I was in my prime, things like this just go over my head...ride on chairman.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bro I think u need a Handsome slap on that gorimakpa head of yours.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
@hornipipe..my broda.. i want to make these NL chicks understand that we have hot/sexy brodas here.. brodas with 12packs
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
dvdon: Bro I think u need a Handsome slap on that gorimakpa head of yours.
i need a head count of 20 chicks here.. when i count up to twenty chicks that have actually posted.. i will send the link or upload.. but bro.. i aint gay undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Booty4me: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
i sight you man.. ntn do you
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Lordmiracle(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
bennyraz: i just posted pictures naaaa
why not dispose that phone that is bad to the trash can since it cannot upload.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by akom0908(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
I no see the guy pix
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Y una dey ginger d guy to upload pishure na? U can lend him urs' till he finds his'
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Fash20: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
If dem dey call MAGA make u dey answer
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Booty4me: i sight you man.. ntn do you
my padi.. i see u o.. U all should just bookmark this page grin una go soon see me
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
check back later
akom0908: I no see the guy pix
thank you jare
uniqueval: Y una dey ginger d guy to upload pishure na? U can lend him urs' till he finds his'
my broda shey you go borrow me ur own if i trowey my phone?
Lordmiracle: why not dispose that phone that is bad to the trash can since it cannot upload.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mtsheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Ruq: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
and where is the foto ?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Farts and walks off.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Farts and walks off.
bad habit.. have you been farting all day? smh @ Nadia.. just bookmark this page! and if you want me to send you my pix personally, follow me for back on NL.. no guy should follow ooo
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by tintingz(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Where is the pic na? undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
it's on the way.. just don't sleep.. i just need you all to support and encourage me.. waiting for when the ovation is loud grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Hernadez99: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
sholypopz: LMAO! Guess who's bored?? Bennyraz!

The op isn't even as cute as Dygeezy or that guy people were laughing at on the Mr NL thread, can't rmbr his name.
Obinnaundecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Sanboy25: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bro, you're ugly from the inside!
How can you play such a prank on honest, lazy-assing hard-working Nairalanders.... undecided
Mtcheww....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze / Happy Birthday Sweethart (davep) / People Pls Rate This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.