Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,716 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! (4337 Views)

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland / Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
eh woooooo! see damsel @ agrika..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Farts and walks off.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25: Bro, you're ugly from the inside!
How can you play such a prank on honest, lazy-assing hard-working Nairalanders.... undecided
Mtcheww....

LOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123: undecided
tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Sanboy25: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25: Bro, you're ugly from the inside!
How can you play such a prank on honest, lazy-assing hard-working Nairalanders.... undecided
Mtcheww....
i'm not playing any pranks.. if i get 10posts like this.. i would release the pix
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
see as una dey make me murder english since morning.. u all gat me nervous embarassed
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Natureboyfk(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
U mistake of the gods!!! (Pees on thread)...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
blessed are those who shall wait for they shall see my pix today
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Krasid(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
The amount of idiots trooping nairaland everyday is becoming alarming.Yes,one has the right to be stupid but some people abuse the privilege.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by priscaoge(f): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Mgbeke feeling funky*For U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ plastic mind abi? If I hear*Abeg hide
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2013
my pix.. 1
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2013
priscaoge: Mgbeke feeling funky*For U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ plastic mind abi? If I hear*Abeg hide
grin grin hajia.. how u dey
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Brite02(m): 3:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Pisses on thread undecided undecided undecided

Pisses on bennyraz undecided undecided undecided undecided

What goes up must come down undecided undecided undecided undecided smh undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Natureboyfk(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2013
priscaoge: Mgbeke feeling funky*For U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ plastic mind abi? If I hear*Abeg hide

Kip quiet..do u knw wt it takes to b a man? Y call dat ugly benny Mgbeke? Uncalled 4
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2013
I uploaded the picture at the early hours of this morning and i took it off before you guyz would wake up.. i think, only one person saw the pix cheesy wink @brite02.. me sef sheet on top ur head tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^ See this one. Uploaded a pic at 3am calling himself most handsome and removed it immediately. You dey fear ni? The one person wey see am never come vouch for you sef. He/she still dey suffer acute peripheral neuropathy.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Hernadez99: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^^ See this one. Uploaded a pic at 3am calling himself most handsome and removed it immediately. You dey fear ni? The one person wey see am never come vouch for you sef. He/she still dey suffer acute peripheral neuropathy.
Dies gringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2013
@ogugua..i told you all to keep vigil didn't I? well well well, d person wey see am go soon kan vouch for me.. i aint scared of anybody though.. ( BLOGGERS on MY mind ) seriously sweating undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2013
angry

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by ikekings(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Where the picture now? Bia oga benny make I no vex for you ooo!!! angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Brite02(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
bennyraz: I uploaded the picture at the early hours of this morning and i took it off before you guyz would wake up.. i think, only one person saw the pix cheesy wink @brite02.. me sef sheet on top ur head tongue

Make we still dey look

All eyes on bennyratz

Ɣou lack courage mehnnn I dare U̶̲̥̅ upload ur pics here for just 1 hour undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ spongeback.. pix would be up any moment from now. I guess the ovation is loud! @ike, una bia.. make u bookmark this page o, no be say when i post am again and una no see am, una go start to dey para o
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
op click here: http://jobberman. com you might get a job there. I'm serious
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Iamenah(f): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^^ See this one. Uploaded a pic at 3am calling himself most handsome and removed it immediately. You dey fear ni? The one person wey see am never come vouch for you sef. He/she still dey suffer acute peripheral neuropathy.
I jeZ cldnt help myself from laffn to dis..dnt know if d dude wants 2 make us vigilantees cos of his mgbeke pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
booqee: op click here: http://jobberman. com you might get a job there. I'm serious
my formerformer nl gf.. how u dey? u sef dey hope 4 pix!! u don see my pix tire naa tongue i'm the creator of Jobberman so i need not it.. how is the sleep coming? i wanted to comment on that ur thread but i saw perfect advises for you.. hope u do follow though.. cheers
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am enah: I jeZ cldnt help myself from laffn to dis..dnt know if d dude wants 2 make us vigilantees cos of his mgbeke pics
ha ha ha.. grin my face fine pass ur own sha tongue even my chest and nyansh big pass ur own tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Hernadez99: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am enah: I jeZ cldnt help myself from laffn to dis..dnt know if d dude wants 2 make us vigilantees cos of his mgbeke pics
Someone said your face looks like the snout of a Dog!!

Nor Be Me Talk am ooooooooo0000000OOOO
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2013

OMG!!

#Dies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Iamenah(f): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hernadez99: Someone said your face looks like the snout of a Dog!!

Nor Be Me Talk am ooooooooo0000000OOOO
4 ur mind u posted a comment o,cos dey ar deceiving u dat yua fyn dats y u ve got d hands 2 type rubbish shey? Mtcheeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Iamenah(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
bennyraz: ha ha ha.. grin my face fine pass ur own sha tongue even my chest and nyansh big pass ur own tongue
keep dreaming bro..u will get dere someday grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland-- Bennyraz! by Hernadez99: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am enah: 4 ur mind u posted a comment o,cos dey ar deceiving u dat yua fyn dats y u ve got d hands 2 type rubbish shey? Mtcheeew undecided
You seem to lack some sense of reading written vocabulary!!!!!

Who's talking about Me being Ugly or "fine"!!!

#Fu(k outta my mentions jor!!!
I aint got no time for Fvctardous Dogs like You!!!!

angry

*spits on your face*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Girl In Port-harcourt / BABE! And Inked_Nerd's Top 10 Couples 2011' / 20+ Join The Whatsapp Group And Hookup With Ur Heart Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.