Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44311 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
My good people of Nairaland, pls help popularise this song https://my.notjustok.com/track/112566/mr-melody-war-front-prod-by-mr-melody
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by EbenzMedia: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 with studio video shooting for #20,000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

Note
The free online promo is for both video and audio,so hurry now before it's too late.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by abbaiz: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello Nigerians, lets celebrate this great talent. Download this evergreen song, One Love by Abbey Austin
https://www.songtradr.com/songs/abbey-austin/one-love

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by EbenzMedia: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2016
EBENZ MEDIA AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by daroyal1: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios:
Studio Time
Half session 4hours N5,000
Full session 8hours N10,000

Music production fee 10,000

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned.
Available for:
4hours - N6000
8hours - N12,000

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Sound, Worldwide Music.

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
eldee:
As an effort towards making this Section orderly and arranged, I have decided to create this thread for music-related adverts.
This will make it easier for you target audience to have an easily acessible place for all such ads
With effect from 3rd June 2008, this will be the only place allowed for adverts like record company recruitments, talent searches and stuffs like that.
Also this will benefit new members as they are not allowed to post until sometime after registration
I will make it a sticky thread, so you'll be rest assured everyone sees the thread. wink

1)This applies to music-related ads ONLY
2)All off-topic posts will be deleted
3)Remember to put your contact details like your phone numbers and email ads if necessary
4)You are allowed to change the 'topic' on your posts
5)Try to be as straight-foward as possible

THE GOLDEN RULE: NO SPAMMING

Um, are there no instrumentalists here?
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by 9jamusicgist: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hey y'all kindly visit best9jastudios..com to blow your mind on amazing 9ja studios to produce and promote your song at best almost for FREE!!!
best9jamusic..com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by 9jamusicgist: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2016
k chino is an amazing and inspirational gospel artist, with a heart of gold which he shows off through his lyrics.
Do you wish to be EMOTIONALLY UPLIFTED AND MOTIVATED? then download Ik chino's singles:
* My savior
* Good shepherd
" Gethsemane
And be blown away.
Contact this gospel artist on facebook _ Ik chino
Phone:08146807380.
BE BLESSED!!

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by EbenzMedia9: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by stanclef(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
represent Zonal Koncept ENT/ logrhythm Ent.. We are a music MARKETING and PROMOTION Company based in Lagos, Ojo-Alaba.

We run publicity via Internet Promo, Alaba Mixtapes (Megamix), Radio, Tv, Graphics, Marketing and Distributions.

Zonal Koncept ENT is has worked with numerous artistes and responsible for the marketing the albums of Reminisce, Yemi Alade, Skales, Seyi Shay etc…… City People Entertainment award winner 2015 and 2016 for best Marketer.
Facebook: zoal kocept megamix
@zkmegamix
www.logrhythmetertaiment.com
Contact us
Stanley
Manager
BBPIN: 2BDE4E06
Thanks
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by elderjayplus(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
read my message to upcoming artists @ https://elderjayplus.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by BabaKycee: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by daroyal1: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Studio Time
Half session 4hours N5,000
Full session 8hours N10,000

Also available:

Rehearsal space

4hours - N6,000
8hours - N10,000

Call 0808 457 9999

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by EbenzMedia9: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER BONANZA

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And voice on any instrumental of your choice for #5000. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 10 sites for #8000 and 10 songs in a site for just #6000 and you also get free hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast on every song you put online. And if you need a song writer to help in writing of your songs or you want to buy already recorded song,it's very cheap and affordable,feel free to call. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rappers and singers in port harcourt looking for a dope rapper to feature, hit me up. You can view my created topics and download my songs to be rest assured I'm very far from wack. Price: Free, with no strings attached and you have my promise I'll deliver far beyond what you expect. Just be sure to have a good studio and producer and lets bring fire to your track. #bless. Whatsapp 09035358591 calls 08149669015
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by akintayo5: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
cheap and quality music production in Lagos

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by sandra2winstar(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
From the stable of Golden Starlets Movement we presents to you 2winstar aka lady BahdOo dropping her most anticipated song titled The Sky is falling Kindly click below download and share your thought http://www.naijapals.com/music/The_Sky_is_falling_2winstar-56213

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by zibeny: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Download J. I. F. E. (Halo Cover) from off Ziben's mixtape.. Download link ››› http:///jife_ziben please share!!! Spread the word that #JesusIsForEverybody #JIFE #KingsComingSoon
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by StaqkG(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Aii
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by HarryHitler: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/fd15b404 go and download this Mad jam by MVMG fresh acts.... you' ll enjoy this
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by adebisiolumide5(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Get your songs out to thr world!! Make money off your songs!!

Contact me for digital distribution of your tracks
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Diiverexii(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
My cover of hillsong empire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7fxZq-6_o
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Hello there, many of us {Artiste} have been recording great songs. I must say the talents I have seen so far are amazing, churning out potential hit tracks. But Why does it all end there?\

You record a dope song, it doesn't get market review, and you still end up losing cash in the end?

Fret no more, theGbeduDigital is here to help u put your songs on digital platforms at a very very moderate price for artiste.

Yea you heard that right! We put your songs on digital platform and still send you 100% of your royalties!! We won't take a dime!!!

Get your song on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, MNC digital and loads more....

Contact us now on whatsapp with any of this two numbers 07063382924, 08102769660

You can send us an email with adebisiolumide5@gmail.com

Have any Questions?? I am here to answer you!
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by daroyal1: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2016

Studio Time
Half session 4hours N10,000
Full session 8hours N20,000

Also available:

Rehearsal space

4hours - N10,000
8hours - N20,000

Call 0808 457 9999

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by adebisiolumide5(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello there, many of us {Artiste} have been recording great songs. I must say the talents I have seen so far are amazing, churning out potential hit tracks. But Why does it all end there?\

You record a dope song, it doesn't get market review, and you still end up losing cash in the end?

Fret no more, theGbeduDigital is here to help u put your songs on digital platforms at a very very moderate price for artiste.

Yea you heard that right! We put your songs on digital platform and still send you 100% of your royalties!! We won't take a dime!!!

Get your song on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, MNC digital and loads more....

Contact us now on whatsapp with any of this two numbers 07063382924, 08102769660

You can send us an email with adebisiolumide5@gmail.com

Have any Questions?? I am here to answer you!]
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by DonEmmycom(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Do You Want To Promote Your Musics On Website So People Can Download And Listen To Them Worldwide?
Yes! You Can At www.don-emmy.com, Music Artiste And Its Just 5000naira Per Track and with over 200000traffic assuring you of 5000downloads to avoid scammers call us 09052955325...
[email]Adeyemie90@yahoo.com[/email]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.