Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44203 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by meetjay: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
ARE YOU AN ARTIST SEEKING MASSIVE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SONGS? YOU CAN NOW!!! I AM AN ONLINE PR FOR AN ONLINE MUSIC WEBSITE GUARANTEEING 5000 DOWNLOADS IN A DAY. CALL 08182966765 TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN TODAY
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Insuurance(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
please can i get reason 8 complete suit from you? Let me know 07062586862. Thanks sir

SkaiOnTheBeat:
Become A Musc Producer in 8 Weeks

Are you a songwriter, a singer/rapper or aspiring record label executive who wants music production knowledge to make the journey easier?

Do you wish to start making quality and heavy beats like a professional producer?

Have you been making beats already but your sounds are still sounding like an old Nokia phone's ring tone?

Whatever your case may be, I can help you become loaded with hot music production skills that will wow you and your listeners like a miracle. Yes, I said it cause I can!

Wouldn’t it be great to learn from someone with a decade experience in the game?

Someone whose beat collections are being used and reused on corporate projects or as signature tunes, soundtracks... across the world?

Wouldn't you want to learn from an educated producer who also attended one of the most respected music schools in the country?

Music production training is really not as complicated as they paint it to be; (you don't have to stand watching somebody's hands like an idiot for one year) - though there are a lot of knobs, faders and buttons here and there that makes it confusing.

Most people get frustrated because they learned or are learning through the "do as I do" approach (copying the teacher's template) - never really understanding the basics behind each button; once the industry standard changes, they get stuck.

The good news is, your case will be different with me as your coach. You will have total access to a unique formula. Designed by me to teach you those basics. In a very simple and fun filled manner - all you need do is sit back, relax and enjoy.

I will literally stand by you and coach you, step by step, how to make banging hits!

Ok. You say my mouth is too sweet. Here's a link, go check out one of my beats!

http:///2wfRl2h

This training programme will teach you how to:

- set up your own studio and install the softwares.

- make afrobeats, trap, HipHop, R&b, Ghana beats, reggae, highlife, pop and soul.

- tune your drum samples + mix them to sound heavy and professional.

- make your beats lively with creative use of automation.

- tweak some buttons to add analog feel to your beats.

- time stretch and pitchshift drum loops to fit in to your project.

- Rewire FL Studio + Reason + Cubase altogether.

- Master the process of sidechaining.

- create voice tags for your beat.

- And loads more

Are you ready to start creating those wow moments with your production skills?

Join the next batch of music production wizards!

Venue: Ogzy Entertainment, 77 Yaya Abatan, College Road, Ogba. Lagos

The cost is N40,000

BONUS OFFERS:

1. Free Studio softwares, samples and plugins.

2. You will get my eBook course on music production for FREE (Value: N10,000)

Inbox me for payment details NOW!

Only 10 Slots Available

Tag/share this with someone who needs it.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by daroyal1: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Roycemadeit(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by DECORCOLOR(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
pls do me that big favor of downloading this dope tunes....and thank me later...believe me,u gonna love it...#UyoToTheWorld

http://www..ng/download-mp3/deewone-ft-kfrank-ukumama

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Roycemadeit(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2017
join Nairaland'$ Producer and Artistes Group
https:///5tCjnVMCkppLq5KLX8q0hC

1 Like

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by txagroup: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC ONLINE IN NIGERIA
Are you an already made, upcoming artist, manager, video director, producer, or a record label looking for ways to promote your music in Nigeria? www.teamexclusiveafrica.com has what it takes to help get your music to your targeted audience. Let us be your music promoter and guide you onto your way to stardom.
We offer various services that can make your music the next big thing in Nigeria. We help promote your music on various social media platforms like; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube.
Social media no doubt plays a major role in online music promotion especially in Nigeria. Our social media promotion can guarantee your music more exposure and sales,we are all about helping you to make more money from your music, how cool is that?
We will also always make sure your song gets more air play on the radio, when you submit your songs to top radio station we make sure it get played. Media broadcast is an important aspect of promoting your music. Imagine having your songs played on top radio stations!
We will also increase your popularity on youtube by making sure your videos has more views, we can increase your view to a thousand or a million!
If an artist already has a website or a fan page we will help you promote it and can guarantee you more likes on your fan page, and if you don’t have a website we can create it for you. Also we can get you featured in newspapers and magazines to improve your popularity.
We also provide souncloud services, we will get your music to have more sound cloud repost, likes, increase your soundcloud followers and increase the numbers of the soundcloud downloads of your songs, after the stress of putting together a good song, of what use is uploading it without getting a good amount of downloads. We at www.teamexclusiveafrica.com can do all of these and more for you at a pocket friendly rate. Let’s make your music a viral sensation. Call 09082777160
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by txagroup: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
call 09082777160 or visit www.teamxclusiveafrica.com

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by goggleit: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Visit us

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ebenzmediablog: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Record a song at a very affordable fee with quality production guaranteed and get hypes on all social media platform with access to shows. Contact 07032617747 for more enquiries and bookings or mail ebenzmediablog@gmail.com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by IBvoss(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Its finally here ����
The Much anticipated song of the year � ���
kindly download,listen,enjoy and share this dope single by *febry* .
*Febry_Rara* #isavibe please support and show love by sharing✅

https://my.notjustok.com/track/302967/febry-rara

Alternative link for easier download
http://kiwi6.com/file/s6fukjlqm7
Lit���

1 Like

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by sholx(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Brand new M-AUDIO oxygen 25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER for sale for 48k

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by didi001: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Promote Your Song / Video / Mixtape / Comedy Skits on livenaijagist..com for just 2k
Call/WhatsApp
08072685023 or send a mail to datoru.igbikiberesima1@gmail.com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Acebuck(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Acebuck(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tires of your old music playlist, Go bookmark this page, Acemaax.com.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Acebuck(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Get your music straight outta Acemaax.com

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by lovest: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Fordepro: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2018
[1:08 PM, 2/1/2018] +234 810 923 3737: Forde Music, 1 of the subsidiaries of FordePro –An Int’l Technology online Entertainment database company in Lagos. A music company driven by passion to support fast rising musical talents within & outside the shores of Nigeria

BENEFITS
Online Release of ur song to music sites.
Twitter trending of the song.
Radio station airplay & interview.
DJ MIXs release every 3 months.
2 lucky artistes wil be selected to perform at big events in the country.

BUDGET; N65k

Contact @FordePro bio |08109233737

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.