Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44144 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digits69: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you have a faulty or dead keyboard…simply text this number 09075933002…Call or text me for your sales.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
pkasso check your mail
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digits69: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Contact us @Kings Empire for quality and affordable services.
We render repair work of your musical instruments e.g Keyboards, guitars, Amplifiers e.t.c

We also render rental services of Musical instruments

Also Want to sell your used musical gears or Purchase

Simply contact us @Kings Empire
Call no- 08180964674
Whatsapp no - 09075933002
Music heals
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Seunisco: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2022
I have this MIDI controller for sale, it’s less than 2 months used. It was bought for 85,000 and I’m ready to sell it for 70,000. It is working perfectly with no issues whatsoever. This midi controller offers offers integration with many DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, etc.
my midi controller has a Built-in customizable mapping presets can be easily adapted to work with favorite effects plug-ins and virtual instruments, and the factory presets map the various controls to the bundled SONiVOX Twist virtual instruments.
Other important features;
25 Full-Size Velocity-Sensitive Keys
8 Velocity-Sensitive Trigger Pads
8 Assignable Knobs
Assignable Fader
Transport Controls
Automapping
DAW and Virtual Instrument Software
USB Bus Powered
Mac OS X
Windows
Affrdable
Reliable

I’m ready to offer free delivery to anyone who resides in ibadan.
Price is 70,000 naira( now 65,000)it is slightly negotiable.
Thank you
Phone no/WhatsApp no:0.9.1.2.4.2.63967

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
@ Oworitakpor1

Spambot banned me from that section. I sent you code over 4 hours ago. Please check your email
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Oworitakpor1: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:
@ Oworitakpor1

Spambot banned me from that section. I sent you code over 4 hours ago. Please check your email
modified
Seen it. It was in my spam messages. Thank you
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Omini247: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
For Gospel Artistes Only

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by StanMegamix: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
MASSIVE STREET DJ MIXES PROMO ALABA MIX
ONLINE MIX
DIGITAL STORES
STUDIO RECORDINGS
LABEL DEALS

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Hollybratt(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Do you need a songwriter?
let me become your songwriter.
i can prepare a written song for you anytime you feel like recording song.
you can send me a pm at talogajulaba@gmail.com
you can also reach me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/lito.soriano.5209/
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by tsiyr: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Rudolph Edafe is a Gospel minister who also enjoys building softwares when not in the music studio. He's passionate about God glorifying and soul edifying sounds either through himself or other anointed ministers. He also a seasoned music producer, choir director, pianist, bassist, singer, song writer, song arranger, music video director and guitarist.

When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for me...
We all get to that point where we can't help but reflect on His love and faithfulness.

Nara Ekele Mo is just my little way of giving Him that obvious feedback. He's Amazing and I'm privileged to know so �
Now on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzuq6qvvxC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzuq6qvvxC4
pls do comment, share, like and subscribe!
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Springers24: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Music is sacred, and while it comes to some naturally, many have to induce themselves to connect to the spirituality of music, but for Chijioke Favor Sunday, popularly known as OSKID, music is life.

OSKID
The 26-year-old music sensation, who hails from Abia state, is full of life, and deep content that speaks to the soul from the roots; OSKID is out to mesmerize with his sonorous voice and the ability to remind you of the magic that comes with music.

OSKID is a blend of high life and afrobeat; his philosophy is simple: “music answers all life situations.” Backed by a relatable story of a Nigerian kid growing up in a rural area, watching dreams fall by the wayside at the altar of events he couldn’t do anything about, OSKID is on a mission.

OSKID is a storyteller; a lover of art and nature, and a firm believer in his own craft. OSKID’s role model is Flavor N’Abania but he has lots of love for Wizkid for his constant evolution and Davido for his relentless energy that has positioned him as a force in the industry.

OSKID has a dream to one day perform at the FIFA World Cup, in his own words: “whenever I think about how far I’ve come, I always knew I would be remembered for my ability to rise above stereotypes, prejudice, and fear of the unknown, I want to be on the global stage, the 2026 FIFA World Cup is an example”.

OSKID is coming… Are you ready for him?

1 Share

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Lovelygbems: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
I'm a song writer....R&B, Afrofusion, Soft rock, blues.....need a publishing firm or label to partner with

Email: pooly_promise@yahoo.com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Kingdomboiz(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Kingdomboiz(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by jimmychang: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Acoustic guitar for sale
It is very affordable
Giveaway price

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Lovelygbems: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Song writer services available....R and B, Hip Hop, Afrofusion...

pooly_promise@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.