Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Evil Of "Strange Face" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Evil Of "Strange Face" (456 Views)

SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Husband Divorce Wife Because Of Strange Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of "Strange Face" by staggerman(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Evil has crept into this nation. It is growing into a great monster, and everyone is watching unconcerned.
This generation in this nation has become worse than the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. They attack strangers and kill anyone seen as a so called "strange face".

Right now a young man I know is currently in detention in SARS Rivers State, for over one month now without being charged to court. He is being tortured severely, threatened to be shot if he doesn't confess to crimes he didn't commit.
His offense was that he was a "strange face" in an area. The young man had been trying to locate the house of a relative who was having a child dedication on Sunday 30th June 2013. He was with a friend, and they stopped to ask a young man to direct them to the street they were trying to locate. He told them to wait for him. He left and returned with a group of young men. they pounced on them and beat them, stripping them and took pictures of the whole acts.
The police arrived before something worse could happen and they were whisked away till today.
His other friend has just been released after paying N150,000. But he is still being detained and tortured. Declared guilty by a mob, and the police.

I believe our constitution states that a person is innocent until declared guilty by a competent court. Not by a Police officer, nor by a group of people.
Geneva laws also condemn any act of torture in any nation.
In Primary School, I was taught that Police men help in enforcing the law, but when I grew up I discovered that policemen are the primary culprits of law breaking and disorder

In February this year, a friend of mine in whose house we hold midnight non-denominational prayers, was nearly attacked by a mob at oyigbo Rivers State. he is a Second Class Upper graduate of Petroleum Engineering FUTO. He has a masters degree and is almost rounding up his PhD. He is a fellowship leader and strong member of the Kings Assembly Portharcourt.
He simply attended a friend's child dedication at Oyigbo, and on his way returning, he was surrounded by a group of people who accused him of stealing N4,000 from a lady's bag some hours earlier. People saw him as a stranger walking along the street and concluded he must be the thief terrorizing their area. It took the prompt intervention of friends and colleagues who rushed to the scene when news got back to the venue of the child dedication, to rescue him.

These things are horrible. As for me, since I was born, no one has ever crossed me and gone free. Strong forces protect me. people who have attempted evil against me have always faced terrible judgements almost instantly.

Fortify yourself and you will prevail against evil. Stand against evil and you will spare your generation.

When men become violent to strangers, they may unknowingly attack Angels, thereby bringing quick judgement upon themselves and their entire nation.
Remember when Sodom got destroyed, it wasn't only the attackers that were killed, but every single man, woman and child, whether old or young.
When one person commits evil acts, judgement may come on everyone who has not done anything to stop such evil.
It is time to bring Light or be consumed in the coming darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Burglars Apologize, Return Loot After Learning They Robbed Charity / Pls How Do Dey Bcme Moderators On NL / Ese Walter Replies Critics! The Past Few Weeks Has 'killed' Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.