Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya (1836 Views)

Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc? / SERMON Jotters:get Rid Of Demons!!! {MFM Sunday Msg} / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya by sermonjotters: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=15pt]
Confronting the mystery of Strange Curses{Revival Message}. Dr. D.K Olukoya
I pray; Every Curse working against your promise land is dismantled today by the power in the blood of Jesus.
[/size]

There a powerful force that has pulled man backwards; it has cause destruction and failure of several destinies. Even though some people will leave the shores of this country and go abroad; if this force is not addressed, their situation will not improve. It is this force that makes people suffer in the midst of plenty and fail when success is most evident; this force is known as Curses. It is pertinent that a man identifies any curse that is in place and destroys them.
Read more here ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/08/word-of-day-confronting-mystery-of.html`

(1) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Your Time Is Your Money / How To Develop Efficient Written Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.