Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

African Concord Magazine Of 15th November 1993 For Sale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Concord Magazine Of 15th November 1993 For Sale (989 Views)

Amazing Pictures Of Concord Hotel Renovated By Gov Okorocha / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Concord Magazine Of 15th November 1993 For Sale by TeeBigday: 2:35am On Aug 14, 2013
I have a copy of the African Concord Magazine of 15th November 1993 for sale. It is in very good condition.
The magazine contains news and pictures of how former GMD of NNPC Dr Edmund Daukoru and other executive directors of the NNPC were arrested in 1993 for alleged looting of over 41 million dollars which led to the retiring of Funsho Kupolokun (former nnpc gmd) the group executive director investments.
There is news and pictures of MKO Abiola paying a visit to Olusegun Obasanjo.
There is also news of how Tokunbo Afikuyomi opposed the interim government of Ernest Shonekan after June 12 and wanted him out.
The magazine is twenty years and does have a lot of value.
If you have interest in this magazine and would like to buy it you can contact Terry on 08069497879 or alternatively email tari500@yahoo.co.uk
I'm open to offers

(1) (Reply)

Christians Move To Produce Political Leaders In Lagos, Kwara / NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra / Shame on nigeria, u.s lawmakers sleep in office to save rent money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.