Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

GEJ Once Said He Has Settled ASUU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Once Said He Has Settled ASUU (465 Views)

“the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Ndigbo Be Not Deceived By Rotimi Amaechi. He Once Said He Isn't Igbo, Why Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Once Said He Has Settled ASUU by femialiu(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, I once read sometimes ago on this site where GEJ gave a speech in nasarrawa that he has instructed the minister of education to give ASUU what they want and let the student returns to school (Please update with link if you can find it).

what baffles me now is hearing NOI coming out to say FG can't meet the demand of ASUU. what was our presidio thinking before making such a statement when he knew there is nothing like that? isn't that a kindergarten style of presiding over a nation? I hope we learn not to believe this otuoke chief, he gives empty promises

(1) (Reply)

Abia Signs PPP Framework For $1bn Osisioma Industrial Park / SURE-P Boss Opposes Life Pension For Senate President, HOR Speaker / The End Of An Assignment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.