Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Upload Wordpress From Localhost To Live Server - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Upload Wordpress From Localhost To Live Server (481 Views)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / Help, My Xampp Is Not Showing My Projects On Localhost / Mysql: Cannot Connect To Mysql, Access Denied For Root@localhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Wordpress From Localhost To Live Server by vowiski(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2013
If you stumbled upon this post and you do not know how to run a WordPress installation on your localhost, I have an excellent tutorial that will guide through the rigorous process with success. Now that you have completed the design and you are satisfied with your creation. Let transfer WordPress from localhost to live server.

Easy Steps To Upload WordPress From Localhost To Live Server

Exporting the database from your localhost

Hint: – Navigate to your database from lists of databases available.

how to upload wordpress from localhost to live server
Click the Export tab

How To Upload WordPress From localhost to Live Server
Select all tables

Choose gzipped compression option

Click Go and watch your database being exported.

Exporting WordPress

1. Go to your “www” directory

2. Locate your database folder
3. Open the folder and Select all files in it.

Click here for complete graphical illustrations

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Your Guest Post Was Rejected / Please Help Cnt Register My Blog With Google Adsense because I Change My Blog Addrs / Fastest Way To Submit Your Blog Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.