Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Raising The Dead Back To Life Will Soon Be Common - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Raising The Dead Back To Life Will Soon Be Common (433 Views)

Strange Testimonies That Will Be Common Place In The Future / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Miracles In Nigeria - Raising The Dead(tb Joshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raising The Dead Back To Life Will Soon Be Common by sidespin: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2013
RAISING THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE WILL SOON BE COMMON

One day when I came home from our open-air meeting at eleven o'clock I found that my wife was out. I asked, "Where is she?" I was told that she was down at Mitchell's. I had seen Mitchell that day and knew that he was at the point of death. I knew that it was impossible for him to survive the day unless the Lord undertook. There are many who let down in sickness and do not take hold of the life of the Lord Jesus Christ that is provided for them.

(I was taken to see a woman who was dying and said to her, "How are things with you?" She answered, "I have faith, I believe." I said, "You know that you have not faith, you know that you are dying. It is not faith that you have, it is language." There is a difference between language and faith. I saw that she was in the hands of the devil. There was no possibility of life until he was removed from the premises. I hate the devil, and I laid hold of the woman and shouted, "Come out, you devil of death. I command you to come out in the name of Jesus." In one minute she stood on her feet in victory).

But to return to the case of Brother Mitchell, I hurried down to the house, and as I got near I heard terrible screams. I knew that something had happened. I passed Mrs. Mitchell on the staircase and asked, "What is up?" She replied, "He is gone! He is gone!"

I just passed her and went into the room and immediately I saw that Mitchell had gone. I could not understand it, but I began to pray. My wife was always afraid that I would go too far, and she laid hold of me and said, "Don't, Dad! Don't you see that he is dead?" I continued to pray and my wife continued to cry out to me, "Don't, Dad. Don't you see that he is dead?" But I continued praying. I got as far as I could with my own faith, and then God laid hold of me. Oh, it was such a laying hold that I could believe for anything. The faith of the Lord Jesus laid hold of me and a solid peace came into my heart. I shouted, "He lives! He lives! He lives!" And he is living today. There is a difference between our faith and the faith of the Lord Jesus. The faith of the Lord Jesus is needed. We must change faith from time to time. Your faith may get to a place where it wavers. The faith of Christ never wavers.

When you have that faith the thing is finished. When you have that faith you will never look at things as they are, you will see the things of nature give way to the things of the Spirit, you will see the temporal swallowed up in the eternal. (Smith Wigglesworth)

1 Like

Re: Raising The Dead Back To Life Will Soon Be Common by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2013
This is true sir. I believe it and I agree with heaven that well be a part of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Gifts Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / How Do U Change A Fool / Implanting Pastoral Care With A Graceful Rod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.