Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Spiritual Gifts Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Gifts Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional (434 Views)

Setting The Record Straight On "Speaking In Tongues" And Other Spiritual Gifts / The Weapon Of Thanksgiving Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Gifts Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

SPIRITUAL GIFTS II

August 16, 2013

MEMORY VERSE: Acts 22:10 So I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Arise and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all things which are appointed for you to do.’
The word of knowledge is the supernatural revelation by the Holy Spirit of certain facts in the mind of God. While the word of wisdom deals with the revelation of God's purpose for the believer, the word of knowledge deals with the revelation of specific aspects of that purpose. For instance, this year has been declared to be our year of "More Than Enough" (word of wisdom) however, each month has its own theme (word of knowledge) which works to fulfil the theme of the year.

The word of knowledge that is revealed to you by the Holy Spirit helps you handle specific aspects of your life per time. This gift of the word of knowledge is important in the body of Christ because many who are born again do not know what it is they have been called to do. As a new convert, I struggled with this as well. I prayed, fasted, wept, attended seminars and read books all for the purpose of discovering my purpose. However, as soon as the word of knowledge came to me that I had been called to be a pastor, everything began to fall into place.

When you receive the word of knowledge concerning your marriage, career, health and finance, you will alsways know the next step to take, how to take it ans when to take it.

Acts 8:11 So the Lord said to him, “Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying.

CONFESSION: My heart is receptive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit of God, I ask that you minister to my heart and reveal words of knowledge to me in Jesus' name.

FUTHER READING: Acts 9:10-12, Gen 6:14-22.

Re: Spiritual Gifts Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional by charybabe: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
tanks pastor,i pray God 2 giv me a word of knowledge 2nite

(1) (Reply)

Can We Use Credit Cards Or Loans To Pay Tithes And Offerings / Dressing Code / Purpose: Sent To Take Sins Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.