Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is Super Blogger Linda Ikeji The Sexiest African Female Blogger Alive? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Super Blogger Linda Ikeji The Sexiest African Female Blogger Alive? (1199 Views)

Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / A Cartooned Version Linda Ikeji The Popular Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Super Blogger Linda Ikeji The Sexiest African Female Blogger Alive? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Forgive me oh! But I said it before, this lady is really beautiful. Super blogger Linda Ikeji has won several laurels as the best and biggest blogger in Africa maybe she was denied another kind of laurel: Sexiest African female Blogger Alive . You don believe me? Let me treat you to some eye candy after the cut; you be the judge!See her delicious pictures at http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/is-super-blogger-linda-ikeji-sexiest.html

(1) (Reply)

Biola Eyin Oka Narrowly Ecapes Death, Crashes Honda Car On Badagry Expressway / D'banj, P-square,wizkid ,davido,olamide, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy And More / Glo-caf Awards : Dbanj, Flavour, Jude Okoye At The Rehearsals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.